This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Multi-Force 14."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Multi-Force 14."

Postby Richter » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

MULTIFORCE 14

Story, Art & Colors by;
Dusan M.

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Multi-Force 14."

Postby VonDoom » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 am

So the only way to make this Diaclone character interesting was to make him the Fallen? I mean really? The Fallen? WHY?????
This character could have potential but turning him into the Fallen?
Making him the killer of Sentinel Prime?
I think this should have been thought out more, seems more like a- "make him a badass as quick as possible so people will think he's cool" kind of story.
VonDoom
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Poyguimogul » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:10 am

I like the art, but I as well feel that it was a cheap ending.
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby rpetras » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:05 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Chironext wrote:So the only way to make this Diaclone character interesting was to make him the Fallen? I mean really? The Fallen? WHY?????
I think this should have been thought out more, seems more like a- "make him a badass as quick as possible so people will think he's cool" kind of story.

I dunno, I kind of think the opposite is in play here.

I think this makes The Fallen cooler by giving him a bit of personality and background.

I always felt the comics left him as a bit of a generic bad guy that the good guys had to fight simply because he was EVIL. (insert menacing laugh here)

A lot like movie Megatron, he was never given a lot of reason why he wanted to destroy everything.

I never felt he was much more than "the cool looking one with the flames".
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Bobton03 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 am

Motto: "When Goldbug is to become a Prime, then his name shall be "Aurum Prime.""
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
rpetras,

I agree -- This Mosaic gives dimension to a character that was, for all intents and purposes, a generic source of evil that had to be fought. I really enjoyed this Mosaic and it makes me wish that I could read more about the overall story of which the Mosaic is only a snapshot.

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby TeletranPrime » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 am

great art, but the letters are soooooo small, and i know these arent in canon, but if you read or have started to read Transformers: Exodus, this would just irritate you.
TeletranPrime
Mini-Con

Postby autobot-jolt » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Too...confusing...to...follow! I don't think it had a strong story despite the good art. According to my cannon, Megatron killed Sentinel (or Zeta, whichever you prefer), and the Fallen was around before this even happened...but good art, that's all I have to say.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby morphobots » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:58 am

True, Megs did the deed, but that is in "official" canon (until IDW screws up continuity again). Mosaics aren't official, just us playing around. And - granted - this isn't the best TFM I've seen, but I used to have a Multi-Force 14 when I was a kid, so I like this one.
morphobots
Targetmaster

Postby Naked Magnus » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 am

Wow. I had no idea the Fallen was originally the Vehicle Voltron Force...
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr

Postby First-Aid » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
revengeofstarscream wrote:Wow. I had no idea the Fallen was originally the Vehicle Voltron Force...

Damn! You beat me to it. That was my first thought as well :BOOM:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:07 am

revengeofstarscream wrote:Wow. I had no idea the Fallen was originally the Vehicle Voltron Force...

:P Nah, he's not. I am in no way a Voltron expert(I know VERY little of him), and had no idea there was "another" Voltron till I read it in a Magazine some years back.

Anyway, Multi-Force 14 is this guy:

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/robot_toy/multi_force_14_robot

Not this guy:

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/dairugger_xv

Multi-Force 14 was a Diaclone/Diakron figure that came out slightly before Transformers, and thus could be considered psuedo Transformers, like that Jet/Helicopter Triple Changer or Marlboro Wheeljack.

According to Collection DX, Dairugger XV or Voltron I came out a couple years before Multi-Force, and Takara was probably influenced by him.

As for the Mosaic itself, I like it!
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby Neurie » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am

personally i prefer the fun little mosaics rather than the huge multipart taking its self way tos eriously ones.

You do find there is a bit of a cleque on here with mosiacs, who bash anything that doesnt seem to loosely fit some continuity.

There has only been 1 mosiac which was cannon the rest are more like transformers: What If? except if you called it that Marvel would probabaly sue :P

As for this one, well done for taking a artistic and different view on a character. The art was good and the story not too hard to follow although it does ask a little bit more knowledge than the avergae TF fan might know about some charcters and origins.
Neurie
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hey look its not-voltron number 2! Pretty cool mosaic
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby heltskelt » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

I think revengeofstarscream was just making a joke. Either way, that was the first thing that came to mind when i saw that panel. I didn't like the mosaic; its story feels rushed and shallow.
heltskelt
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
O_O

So that's how the Fallen came to be. From now on, I'm sticking to this story about the original Fallen's history. :lol: ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Editor » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
I was enjoying this mosaic right up until the last panel. Yes I know that mosaic's aren't canon, but this simply violates the basic that the Fallen is one of the original 13.

Great idea using a toy with a loose connection to the origins of the TF toyline, placing him decently into the background of a known event for many TF story-lines, and reformatting him into a known character that should work out, but a character stated to be a multiverse constant from the early days of Primus? Sorry IMO it fell short with that.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby zenosaurus_x » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Chironext wrote:So the only way to make this Diaclone character interesting was to make him the Fallen? I mean really? The Fallen? WHY?????

I must agree, I don't like that he was The Fallen....plus, isn't The Fallen one of the original 13?
And uh...who is Multiforce 14???
Oh, someone said it, ok thanks!
Last edited by zenosaurus_x on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Predaprince » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
I have to agree with Editor. I loved the artwork and the story until the end where it completely fudges with all canon by making him become The Fallen. Again, these mosaics don't need to be canon, but this one destroys the very basic building blocks of the canon.
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby kriksix » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:47 pm

I like it.. lots of nice touches.. :)
kriksix
Minibot

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010P"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM342 4A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 9A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0124IM328 7C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM897 (CA) Lullabi (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 6th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON