This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Transformers Sightings - Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, Speed Stars Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More Transformers Sightings - Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, Speed Stars Bumblebee

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
The sightings for new Transformers continue today. Earlier we reported that Toys'R'Us Exclusive Masterpiece Grimlock was found at retail.

Now, Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, also Toys'R'Us Exclusives have been found by TFW User Marvin16z in a Toys'R'Us in Burbank, California.

Additionally, TFW User Tim Formas has found Speed Stars Lights and Sounds Bumblebee at a K-Mart in Des Plaines, IL.

Have sightings of new figures? Help out your fellow collectors by reporting them in the Sightings Forums and in our Sightings Database.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: More Transformers Sightings - Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, Speed Stars Bumblebee

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
:BOOM: If any Americans find a few extra Rodimuses/Rodimi, there's still lots of Recon Ravages up here. ;)
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: More Transformers Sightings - Animated Rodimus and Ironhide, Speed Stars Bumblebee

Postby darkjedi187 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Same here im in NE ohio. If anyone finds a rodimus let me know. If I find them I can spread the love.
darkjedi187
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby ZenPrime » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Does anyone know the item# and/or SKU# for the TFA Rodimus & Ironhide?
ZenPrime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 23

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
ZenPrime wrote:Does anyone know the item# and/or SKU# for the TFA Rodimus & Ironhide?

Not yet.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 7

Postby zodconvoy » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
I finally found the Arcee a month ago yesterday and now I have to hunt for Rodimus?!?

Any more Animated after this wave?
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Lord Onixprime » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Ha, in the same boat. Just got my fingers on Arcee last month. I have to find these now, plus Grimlock. Hope that One of these shelf warms like Cybertorn Ratchet so it is around latter when I go to get it.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
ZenPrime wrote:Does anyone know the item# and/or SKU# for the TFA Rodimus & Ironhide?

Not yet.

It's the same as the other Animated figures. That's partly what makes it so hard to find them. You have to call and ask someone to look at the Animated figures and have them read the names off to you.

That, or drive to the store constantly.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby AutobotTrainer » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Autobot032 wrote:
It's the same as the other Animated figures. That's partly what makes it so hard to find them. You have to call and ask someone to look at the Animated figures and have them read the names off to you.

That, or drive to the store constantly.

HAHAHA. This reminds me of when I was frantically trying to get my hands on Animated Arcee and kept calling the Portage, Michigan TRU. One day I get this old lady that came to the phone and says,
"Sorry, all we got are Kie-ber-toon Racket and Ark-ee."

:lol:
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
AutobotTrainer
Minibot

Postby Rated X » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Im more interested in animated Thundercracker to complete my seeker set. Anybody heard anything about when or if it will be released at TRU or by Takara ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby El Duque » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Let the madness and scalper-phobia begin.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby bvzxa » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Well I'm no fan of Animated. I did not chase Arcee, but I was intrigued by Rodimus, so I got the Sons of Cybertron set instead. Now that's an awesome set. I know that the Japanese toys are better even clear Optimus doesn't fall apart as much as the US two pack did.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Daddycon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:37 am

Grabbed a bunch of the new releases at TRU earlier this week (Huffer, Hubcap, Legends Ravage, too bad I ordered Drift online as he was everywhere) and while they restocked the Animated toys, no Ironhide, Rodimus, or MP Grimlocks were to be found. Have to go back now and search since there is nothing posted online. #-o
Daddycon
Micromaster

Postby autobot-jolt » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
They were found in CA, figures. Chances of finding them in NE Ohio anytime soon: very low. Unless someone's seen them; we get everything last! My stores are waiting until they've sold every freaking RotF figure left, even though there's like 5 unwanted Wheelies and Ratcets on the shelf.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Rated X wrote:Im more interested in animated Thundercracker to complete my seeker set. Anybody heard anything about when or if it will be released at TRU or by Takara ???

Hasbro's Thundercracker has been delayed indefinitely and Takara's Thundercracker has yet to be mentioned.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby kookaburra » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 am

autobot-jolt wrote:They were found in CA, figures. Chances of finding them in NE Ohio anytime soon: very low. Unless someone's seen them; we get everything last! My stores are waiting until they've sold every freaking RotF figure left, even though there's like 5 unwanted Wheelies and Ratcets on the shelf.

I got mine in Oregon on the 7th, and normally we're the last ones to get ANYTHING. Check behind all the Movie and Generations figures - I found mine mixed in with the Tuner Mudflap army.
Currently Seeking
-Super Collection Figure Paradron Medic (NOT HoC VERSION)
-Super Collection Figure Minelba/Minerva

kookaburra
Minibot
Buy from kookaburra on eBay

Postby sabrigami » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Lucky ducks :P Glad to see these guys are getting out now though. Hopefully my area will be getting some around early spring. Gonna have to wait until then to get one for me (ty lack of money this month) I hope someone will post a gallery or something soon so I can see him closer. :x
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Endurance: 9

Postby Seibertron » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Found these at one of the Chicago stores, at the Toys R Us on Cicero in Burbank, IL.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
My TRU didn't get any Rodimus or Ironhide. At least they didn't put them out. I saw a box of MP Grimlocks they didn't put out yet so I suppose they could have had them and didn't put out them out. They did get a box of Animated Voyagers that had 1 ea. of Optimus, Grimlock, Blitzwing, and Lugnut.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby sabrigami » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Seibertron wrote:Found these at one of the Chicago stores, at the Toys R Us on Cicero in Burbank, IL.

Omg those pictures make them look even more epic! Great find :x
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4

Postby bvzxa » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Now I like the clear blue windows on Animated Rodimus, but I think the Takara version will look much better with brighter colors. The clear Animated Roddy has clear unpainted windows. Also his transformation hides the front wheels under the front hood when in robot mode. He almost had the '86 movie transformation. Still it's an awesome toy.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay

Postby Skywarp_86 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Weapon: Mighty Ear
Blurrz wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im more interested in animated Thundercracker to complete my seeker set. Anybody heard anything about when or if it will be released at TRU or by Takara ???

Hasbro's Thundercracker has been delayed indefinitely and Takara's Thundercracker has yet to be mentioned.

Ugh. Thundercracker = BUYZ
Skywarp_86
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Skywarp_86 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

Ugh. Thundercracker = BUYZ

Indeed.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON