This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Extensive Gallery of HFTD Deluxe Terradive

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Extensive Gallery of HFTD Deluxe Terradive

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
As always, Energon Pub member and Transformers insider KOToys is the first to give us an in-depth look at new and upcoming Transformers figures. This time we're treated with several images of Hunt for the Decepticons Terradive. This fighter looks very similar to a real Earth jet, the Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut. Colored in bright orange plastic (disregard the dark lighting in the photos), Terradive joins the very scarce ranks of Trident wielding Decepticons. Check out Terradive below!

You'll find more images over at KOToys.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Extensive Gallery of HFTD Deluxe Terradive

Postby Mkall » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I suspect that he may get a new weapon too with the repaint. At least I hope so.

This is truely a creative and awesome figure.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Stixx » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Motto: "Never do what your enemy expects you to do."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
What other Trident Wielding Figures are there? He looks Awesome. I think he will have a battle axe in the remold. Hopefully....

Stixx
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Me thinks you're in the wrong place here. This is a Message Board for Transformers, a toy line about transforming robots. We don't discuss actual robotics here.
Stixx
Fuzor
News Credits: 7
Buy from Stixx on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 1
Firepower: 3
Skill: Infinity

Postby Megazarak » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Before I decide whether I get him I'll wait to see the repaint and like Mkall said, the repaint having a different weapon is pretty likely, especially considering Axor/Lockdown.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Stixx wrote:What other Trident Wielding Figures are there? He looks Awesome. I think he will have a battle axe in the remold. Hopefully....

Stixx

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... gstun/228/
http://www.toyarchive.com/BattleBeasts/ ... Tort1a.jpg
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Skill: 5

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm

They can remold whatever, but for the repaint I'd love him to be all G2 Cybertronian mint green and silver, or mostly white so I can dye him green. My troop-buildin' fixation really needs another sweep-winged jet in those colors. I tried to use lightener dye and acetone to bleach a Deluxe Vehicon Jetstorm over the weekend, and, well, let's just say I gave another unfortunate Beast Machine a mercy killing instead of a new allegiance. (Instead of just warping, it actually shrunk. Weird)

Come to think of it, does anyone else think that in those colors, Terradive's an homage to the last of the Jetstorm repaints: KB exclusive Jhiaxus?

Regardless, I love this guy. Possibly the best jet in the Bayniverse not based on anything in the movies.

Love the name too. I was disappointed this year's Botcon toys didn't include Cybetron Jetfire/Dreadrock repainted into G2 Sky-Scorcher Terradive. Like the aforementioned Jhiaxus, an homage in name only, but a nice gesture.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby NitroPrime » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Every time I see this guy it reminds me of Jetstorm from BM or Cyclonus. More so Cyclonus (If he had a different head sculpt)I guess it's just the generalization I have of Jets with forward swept wings
NitroPrime
Mini-Con

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Good lookin' figure for sure.

But since there's been talk of repaints, does anyone think a new head would make this mold a contender for Slipstream? I'm getting that vibe for some reason.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Oooh. That's a huge pass.

He looks like something out of Star Wars, without the intention to do so. Not good.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Swiftpaw » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:41 pm

This guy would actually have the right jet form for Space Case at least, if only he was lighter colors. Painting white over darks would be a pain. Now if we could just get a decent Hooligan instead of that crap piece of plastic that was Fearswoop...
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby zenosaurus_x » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Definite buy(if I can)...
Someone should use his staff+ROTF Prime's sword into a movie Scourge's sword...
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Nice figure. He's on my want-to-buy-but-will-have-to-import-cos-HasbroUK-sucks list. It's a shame that in one of the pics where he's supposed to look threatening he just looks like he's been kicked in the back of the knee!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Stockade » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
I really like this figure and it will be a MUST HAVE for my collection!!! and i love the trident as a weapon!!! i wish it was translucent color or like the minicons that come with the 2-pack PCC's, oh well i can live with it.

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby EyeOfTheTigatron » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 am

Motto: ""Let the trails lead where they may—I will follow.""
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Terradive looks good in a Tusken Raider pose
EyeOfTheTigatron
Mini-Con
Strength: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+

Postby Valandar » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:43 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I like this fig. The way the canards folds over the chest, it almost makes me think "What if Movie Starscream had more humanoid proportions?"

Anyway, can't go wrong with more Decepticon jets. :)
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+

Postby --B-- » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Every time I see this figure all I can think of is repainting it as BW Depthcharge. The face and trident with the angled wings.

They said something about the new head remold of this, I think, but I can't remember.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Lockdown91 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:29 am

Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
And i hope that this, as well as battle blades bumblebee actually see a release in the UK. Hasbro UK has annoyed alot of UK fans by not releasing the last half of the ROTF line for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, more on subject, i really like this guy, he reminds me of cyclonus, and maybe it'll be repainted as such, maybe with a new head, although, his head is cool as it is :D i really want this, hopefully peaugh or someone will have a video review of this soon so we can get a better look at the size and transformation of it.
Lockdown91
Minibot
Strength: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The bend in his jet mode worries me a little. Other than that, a definite buy for me. ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Prime Riblet » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. That's a huge pass.

He looks like something out of Star Wars, without the intention to do so. Not good.

The more I look at this figure, the more I think you are right. I believe you just saved me some money. :D
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:03 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Prime Riblet wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. That's a huge pass.

The more I look at this figure, the more I think you are right. I believe you just saved me some money. :D

Sad thing is, I love Star Wars, I do, but from the beginning I vehemently disagreed with the idea of the Crossovers.

It looks like it's working in reverse now. Instead of Star Wars being influenced by TFs, it's TFs that are getting the 'Wars treatment.

And I don't like it.

People complain about the movie designs being TINO...well this guy screams TINO at the top of his lungs.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Prime Riblet » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I can't help but agree. At first, I really liked this particular figure quite a lot. The more I looked at it, the more it bothered me for some reason, but I couldn't put my finger on it. After reading your comments, it hit me like a bulldozer that he was very crossover-like. I am also not a fan of crossovers, and this figure is very Star Wars in appearance to me as well. Like you, I also really love Star Wars.....but not mixing with Transformers.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON