This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1

Postby Blurrz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
In the ever growing confusion of Arcee sister continuity, Hunt for the Decepticons Elita-1 has showed up on TFclub's Taobao account. With that we get images of the back packaging of the figure and her biography. Per the usual, this toy biography does not mention Elita-1 as being part of Arcee, instead she's Arcee's sister by birth or law. Of course none of that matters as long as Elita-1 comes with combining instructions to form an unknown amalgamated combiner with Deluxes Chromia and Arcee, right?

Though she is a sister to Arcee, Elita-1 has more in common with Sideswipe. She and the Swordsman team up whenever possible - especially if it means they can get away somewhere nice to do a little Decepticon hunting. This time, the two Autobots have found themselves up against Axor, who should present just enough of a challenge to make things interesting.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Biography of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Elita-1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I have the feeling that hasbros not going to give us the combination instructions but tarkara might. When you look at the figures two arcee molds & a chromia look like they would combine better than two chromias and an arcee. And if all else fails im sure some one will figure it out and post it online. Either way the combined form is just going to look like you threw all three figures at a wall and picked up the pile.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby soundwave#1!!!500% » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Motto: ".All who fight beside me shall live another day, but ones who dont shall die."
Weapon: Gyro-Blaster Rifle
:CON: that would be nice althought i never got to time to get rc or cromia :CON:
soundwave#1!!!500%
Micromaster
Buy from soundwave#1!!!500% on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
*Throws up hands* i give up!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
why did hasbro even bother releasing this

this should have been release at least during the nest global alliance thing
even better would have been when arcee and chromia came out

but now?
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Julie85 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

So she dumped Optimus for Sideswipe? At least Chromia's bio mentioned Ironhide. Maybe Elita decided Optimus was too tall for her. If you ask me these ugly things are an insult to G1 Elita, Arcee and Chromia. They even made them all into the same character, completely stripping them of individuality. I might get this one anyway, since they are so few female toys and the only one I've managed to get so far is Animated Arcee.
Julie85
Micromaster

Postby LiKwid » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
This makes no sense... :BANG_HEAD:
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby NatsumeRyu » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
So this explains why the mini-mold of her (but I think she's called Arcee, being red) is with HA Sideswipe? Why paint it differently and give it a new name then? LOL.

edit: Psst, likwid! XD

edit again: . . . HOW does she get a level 4 difficulty?!

Most edited post ever: My bad, she came with Skids didn't she? 8-}
Last edited by NatsumeRyu on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Skill: 7

Postby LiKwid » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm

NatsumeRyu wrote:So this explains why the mini-mold of her (but I think she's called Arcee, being red) is with HA Sideswipe? Why paint it differently and give it a new name then? LOL.

edit: Psst, likwid! XD

LoL hey you!

This is all due to the fact someone, somewhere screwed up and the plans for the combniation were scraped but the figures were still being made..I'm willing to bet that another elita 1 mold is out there somewhere on someone's desk...

as I said before, releasing this figure makes no sense whatsoever...

LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay

Postby D-340 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Meh, I like the paint scheme. But it's a shame we won't get the real 3rd sister.

I do however find it funny that so many people thought all 3 were gonna combine. They never did in the movie, so why would the toys. And besides, I never heard or saw anywhere that Hasbro said the toys would.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Baha08 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:26 pm

D-340 wrote:Meh, I like the paint scheme. But it's a shame we won't get the real 3rd sister.

I do however find it funny that so many people thought all 3 were gonna combine. They never did in the movie, so why would the toys. And besides, I never heard or saw anywhere that Hasbro said the toys would.

Because Chromia and Arcee (And possibly by extension Elita-1) all have connector parts which implies they combine with each other in some sort of sexy robot three-way.
Baha08
Minibot

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
This is probably the biggest let down in a rather promising quarter from Hasbro. After all the hype about the combing and all.. I really don't care if it does. I just wanted a slight remold, purple screen accurate sister.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby LiKwid » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm

D-340 wrote:Meh, I like the paint scheme. But it's a shame we won't get the real 3rd sister.

Their was CG animantion on the ROTF Blu ray showing the combined form of the 3 sisters thus "So many people" thought they would combine in some way..While hasbro never "Officially" announced that they would combine, they also never denied ;)

LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
LiKwid wrote:This makes no sense... :BANG_HEAD:

It is the movie line. HASBRO must make money from repaints so they can give us new molds (read: Generations) we really want. That's the canned reply anyway.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 am

NatsumeRyu wrote:

Because you have to be a 4th level magician to be able to get her to stand in any pose by herself...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby autobot-jolt » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:40 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Julie85 wrote:So she dumped Optimus for Sideswipe? At least Chromia's bio mentioned Ironhide. Maybe Elita decided Optimus was too tall for her. If you ask me these ugly things are an insult to G1 Elita, Arcee and Chromia. They even made them all into the same character, completely stripping them of individuality. I might get this one anyway, since they are so few female toys and the only one I've managed to get so far is Animated Arcee.

LoL Prime's gonna be PO'd! They should've made a new mold. I still can't get over the fact that they kept us waiting for like almost a year for a repaint. Might pick it up for my sister; she likes the Arcee sisters.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Julie85 wrote:If you ask me these ugly things are an insult to G1 Elita, Arcee and Chromia.

I'm sure there are people who say the same thing about any of the other characters from the movies that have G1 counterparts. You have to remember, the movies are their own mythology and timeline. Also, hello Tampa, Florida. I'm about 15 minutes away from there in Pinellas Park.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Dagon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:28 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Megatron Wolf wrote:I have the feeling that hasbros not going to give us the combination instructions but tarkara might. When you look at the figures two arcee molds & a chromia look like they would combine better than two chromias and an arcee. And if all else fails im sure some one will figure it out and post it online. Either way the combined form is just going to look like you threw all three figures at a wall and picked up the pile.

I know that I add nothing to the conversation, but I guess I've just been having one of those mornings, and that line struck me as hilarious. I've been laughing for four minutes. Thanks a ton dude.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:42 am

Dagon wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:I have the feeling that hasbros not going to give us the combination instructions but tarkara might. When you look at the figures two arcee molds & a chromia look like they would combine better than two chromias and an arcee. And if all else fails im sure some one will figure it out and post it online. Either way the combined form is just going to look like you threw all three figures at a wall and picked up the pile.

I know that I add nothing to the conversation, but I guess I've just been having one of those mornings, and that line struck me as hilarious. I've been laughing for four minutes. Thanks a ton dude.

BUt then you have to try to pose the pile...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Dagon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Dagon wrote:

BUt then you have to try to pose the pile...

But that's where the level 4 magician part comes into play. I swear, this thread has just made me laugh. Thanks to you all for your insight. God, I love Seibertron.com (most) times.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby LiKwid » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:
NatsumeRyu wrote:

Because you have to be a 4th level magician to be able to get her to stand in any pose by herself...

Bravo sir..bravo.. I leave them in Bike mode, so Im not tempted to try and combine them...

LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210484 31RI (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #31 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SINS OF WRECKERS #2 IDW Comics 2015 (W/A/CA) Roche 230227"
Transformers SINS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #35 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926I"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14A (CA) Zama AUG190756"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON