This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 3 - New Vehicle On Set

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers 3 - New Vehicle On Set

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
A vehicle has been seen on set at the Chicago shoot for "Transformers 3". This vehicle appears to be a modified tanker truck, sporting significant rust and aging effects, as well as elaborate decorations. See the full gallery over at The Transformers Live Action Movie Blog.

Is this mysterious vehicle a Transformer? Or is part of the alleged Anti-Transformers plot?

Stay with Seibertron.com to find out as we find out!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 3 - New Vehicle On Set

Postby Soundwave__Superior » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 am

Motto: "Cries and screams are music to my ears."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
If it IS a Transformer, I'm guessing Octane.
:CON: Soundwave Superior :CON:
Soundwave__Superior
Minibot
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby First-Aid » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Can't be Octane...Hasbro lost the trademark rights. Tankor maybe, but I don't see any insignias. But the vehicle does stand out as out of place. The fact that it says "FLAMMIBLE" on it leads me to believe that this vehicle is going to explode at some point.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby tyu237 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 am

please god let this be onslaught! i doubt it though knowing michael bay :-x
tyu237
Mini-Con

Postby Ironhide516 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 am

First-Aid wrote:Can't be Octane...Hasbro lost the trademark rights. Tankor maybe, but I don't see any insignias. But the vehicle does stand out as out of place. The fact that it says "FLAMMIBLE" on it leads me to believe that this vehicle is going to explode at some point.

Now what makes you think Michael Bay is gonna blow something up? :D
Ironhide516
Micromaster

Postby Overloaded » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 am

First-Aid wrote:Can't be Octane...Hasbro lost the trademark rights. Tankor maybe, but I don't see any insignias. But the vehicle does stand out as out of place. The fact that it says "FLAMMIBLE" on it leads me to believe that this vehicle is going to explode at some point.

I am betting it is motormaster
Overloaded
Combiner

Postby Lackadaisical » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 am

Motto: "The age of reason is the age of do what pleases you."
Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
My guess... Motormaster...
Lackadaisical
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby autobot-jolt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:49 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
No doubt this is a new Decepticon. So let me review the known cast of TF3:

:BOT:
Prime's main team of Autobots

-Optimus Prime
-Bumblebee
-Ironhide
-Ratchet
-Sideswipe
-Jolt! (see Albershide's new post in the Live Action Films fourm)
-Skids
-Mudflap
-Ferrari 458 Italia
-Inferno (my best guess as to who the fire truck is)
-Silverbolt
-Wheelie

Wreckers
-Blue race Car
-Green race car
-red race car
-blue vehicle 01
-blue vehicle 02
-blue vehicle 03
-Ultra Magnus
-Rollbar???

:CON:
-Megatron
-Shockwave
-Starscream
-Soundwave
-Armored Vehicle "Combaticon 1"
-Tanker truck "Combaticon 2"

So far it looks like the Autobots have the upper hand. We probably will see more 'cons soon, and Shockwave is probably going to be really badass. :D
Last edited by autobot-jolt on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Starfall79 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:52 am

Come on it looks like a Decepticon! when i first saw it i was sure it was Onslaught but looking at it i also guessed it could be a dingy version of Motormaster. Whoever it is it looks bad ass!
Starfall79
Mini-Con

Postby Starfall79 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:52 am

Come on it looks like a Decepticon! when i first saw it i was sure it was Onslaught but looking at it i also guessed it could be a dingy version of Motormaster. Whoever it is it looks bad ass!
Starfall79
Mini-Con

Postby EdabanG » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 am

Motto: "Look what I just found... oh slag.."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
It would be bad ass if this is Nemesis Prime or Scourge.
Knowing Bay, it is going to be someone really random.
EdabanG
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby robotsindisguys » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 am

I vote for MotorMaster! Will we get another combiner in this movie???
robotsindisguys
Mini-Con
Buy from robotsindisguys on eBay

Postby kalyrules » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 am

Motto: "Fear is the result of weakness"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
i have to guess, must likely Octane, or nemesis prime... but judging on the past pictures of "not the stunticuns" i would have to say this guy is definetly motormaster
Fear is the result of weakness
kalyrules
Mini-Con
Watch kalyrules on YouTube
Buy from kalyrules on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby NitroPrime » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 am

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Scourge
or some evil clone of OP. Here's my reasoning:
1. This guy and Primes cab/truck things are very similar,but the new guy's cab is more evil
2. In RID, Scourge carried around a oil/gas trailer thing that turned into a base...OP has a trailer now so it's possible.

Either that...or Onslaught, Tankor, or even an entirely new character

whoever it is, they better make a toy, because that would be awesome
NitroPrime
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby adamassc » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 am

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
anyone notice the blue painter's tape covering the hood ornament? Trying to be stealthy about his alligence there, Bay?

Speaking of Bay, knowing him this is probably Erector or something.
adamassc
Pretender
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby Adimus Prime » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:18 am

Its Motormaster. Remember the pic of the set with the blue object? It was the back of a semi truck transformed into a giant foot shape. My guess is that this was Menasor's foot and its this truck. He would be a match for Prime or even more than that at this size.

Maybe the fire truck we saw it part of Superion? We know that Silverbolt is in it.

I wonder h0w the robot form will be. Will it be united with the trailer like Ultra Magnus or separate?

I still hope Bay doesn't drop the plot of the beast wars/hatchlings he started in TF2.
Unicron was born down the street from me. No joke.
Adimus Prime
Minibot

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:18 am

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I'd say it's an old TF, like Jetfire,but the nets throw me off. Looks a lot more like a human TF killing weapon.

Have the films said anything about TFs being susceptible to rust? Not that that needs to be rust, of course,since if it is a TF it just scanned another vehicle and duplicated the look of rust. Again, the nets are what throw me off this theory, and the spare tyre on the forward right section of the trailer.

I'd be pretty pleased if this was wreck-Gar, but in truth there are still a lot of Deceps missing if the 'big blue foot' is a Decep combiner as believed.'Course there was talk earlier on about an aircraft carrier TF being imported into the story, tho there's no news of an influx of aircraft to either side just yet...

Very interesting...
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby Adimus Prime » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 am

If the hatchlings are the Beast Wars type of things than Silverbolt could even be an animal instead of a jet. I doubt it but its possible.
Unicron was born down the street from me. No joke.
Adimus Prime
Minibot

Postby First-Aid » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:27 am

Everyone seems so stuck on the combiners. In a setting like that, a combiner would be a liability- no room to move or fight. I don't see it happening at that point in the movie...and there isn't NEAR enough debris for combiners to have been fighting in the area.

My money is still on the Anti-Autobot movement...a couple of rednecks put the truck together to try and destroy the Autobots on their own.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

First-Aid
Faction Commander

Postby shoelessrm » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 am

What if the Combaticons and Stunticons were combiners into 1 gestalt? But it only can be a 5 Con super-robot...But I am thinking it is Onslaught. Knowing Michael Bay he would combine the Combaticons and Stunticons...Plus Hasbro would be able to make more money by having more interchanging parts...remember how G1 gestalts(minus Devastator) could be put together in any combination...I used to make my own gestalts with parts from the Airealbots and Combaticons.
shoelessrm
Mini-Con

Postby Joker'sRequiem » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 am

Motto: "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something"
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
Hopefully its a Decepticon. It looks too...modified to be a simple human anti-Transformers vehicle to me. I do like the Scourge idea others have put forth, since I doubt we'll see Scourge as a Sweep. But Octane/Tankor or even Onslaught would be fine with me.
Currently in need of: RID Rail Spike robot mode head (not Rail Racer's head); RID Midnight Express gun; RID Rapid Run missile; Animated Ultra Magnus' Hammer
Joker'sRequiem
Minibot
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:38 am

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
NitroPrime wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Scourge
or some evil clone of OP. Here's my reasoning:
1. This guy and Primes cab/truck things are very similar,but the new guy's cab is more evil
2. In RID, Scourge carried around a oil/gas trailer thing that turned into a base...OP has a trailer now so it's possible.

Either that...or Onslaught, Tankor, or even an entirely new character

whoever it is, they better make a toy, because that would be awesome

Yes, a transforming toy of this particular one (if it's a non-transformer in the film) would definitely be awesome!!!
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby First-Aid » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:56 am

OK. I just don't get how everyone keeps getting Stunticons out of this. The Nascars were already confimed as the Wreckers...and, at the very least, as Autobots. The fire truck is rumored to be Rodimus Prime- an ancestor of Optimus- but not confirmed yet.

I just don't see combiners happening...not in such a confined space as a city street. They could do it in the desert...lots of room to move around and be giant (first time I've ever used that word as a verb...weird). But, as large as Devastator was in ROTF, something like that would just not fit on a downtown Chicago street with skyscrapers on both sides of it. The fight belongs to the relatively small, compact, and agile in these cases.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

First-Aid
Faction Commander

Postby REMINATOR » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

Weapon: Road Blade
Hm, if it's Decepticons, I say:
Octane, Scourge, Onslaught, or Motormaster.

If it's Autobot, I say: Ultra Magnus! It's a truck, it has the large size, and someone needs to be Shockwave rival. This role is perfect for Magnus.
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
REMINATOR
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
amnount of trash on it i would say wreck gar
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RE IDW Comics 2007 1RE Brian's Toys 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 9A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM979 (CA) Henry (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM892 (CA) Cižmešija"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926I"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 Decepticons Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221592 17B (CA) Bell"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON