This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
In addition to the other product photos we received from Hasbro today, we also have new photos of Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Banzai-tron, Battle Blades Optimus Prime, Highbrow, and The Fallen:

Banzai-Tron

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

Battle Blades Optimus Prime

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

Highbrow

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

The Fallen

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

View Larger Image

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers

Postby Overcracker » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Like them all very much except for Skeletor ... err. Blue Original Prime Fallen. But I'll likely only pick up Optimus, and Banzaitron.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Official Hasbro Images for New and Upcoming Hunt for the Decepticons Voyagers

Postby Senator Ratbat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Motto: ""Drink deeply, Ultracons - their sparks are your victory banquet!""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Man, I gotta say - the HFTD line is shaping up nicely. That blue Fallen is seriously gorgeous =P~ . Reminds me of Cryotek a bit. Banzaitron looks amazing as well, even though I know next to nothing about his character (aside from his brief stint in the IDW-verse). Even though the HTFD line is almost entirely repaints, it honestly has me more excited than the ROTF stuff. The packaging is a lot more attractive, and despite popular opinion, I tend to like the repaints even better than the originals. Payload had me drooling when I saw him at Target, and the new red Sideways repaint looks a thousand times better than the movie version. I also like that they're sort of injecting the G2 vibe into a lot of these, as well - whether that's been intentional or not.
Senator Ratbat
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
meh, repaints. Unimpressive. Highbrow however ...
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Convotron » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nice photos but I think it's sad that whoever took the promo photo for Banzaitron in bot mode didn't manage to get the sword in good shape. Banzaitron looks less intimidating with a wibbly wobbly sword.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby DMSL » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Pass on all.

I might get Banzai but i already have Bludgeon so i'm not gonna go out of my way to get him.

Highbrow disappoints me was hoping for a Classic Headmaster.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Forgotten » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Well I was right about Highbrow's faction. these will all make it to my shelves, I do love this aesthetic(if the scripts were half as good as the designs, the live action films would be unbeatable). And Banzai-Tron's sword isn't crooked, he just decided to use his kriss that day instead of his katana. :P
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby chrisc4 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Motto: "Never let fear overcome you."
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
HFTD isnt really doing it for me. I know there are new molds and they are pretty sweet and i might get them, but generations and pcc are way better. especially since we are getting a bucnch of repaints :BOOM:
chrisc4
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: ???

Postby Overcracker » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Burn wrote:meh, repaints. Unimpressive. Highbrow however ...

Only 2 of those are Repaints. and Banzaitron is a very good repaint.

So really only one is worthy of being "Meh-ed". That's not bad. 1 out of 4.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Watch Overcracker on YouTube

Postby Rated X » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Even in a photo shopped picture they still have Banzai-Tron's rubber sword all bent out of shape. I appreciate Hasbro's honesty, but the rubber sword really sucks. Wish they just would have made it plastic. So much paranoia about how a small child might poke his eye out like if pencils, pens, and toothbrushes arent available to do equal harm in any household.

Ill buy Fallen just for the spear, and Highbrow strictly for plane mode as I hate his head sculpt. Who needs a voyager prime when I have leader class already ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Firepower: 10+

Postby Joker'sRequiem » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Motto: "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something"
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
I might get 2 out of the 4 above. If I can find him, I'd much rather prefer Bludgeon over Banzai, and the only thing that entices me about Fallen is his new head, hands, and staff. Not worth $20 to me. I'm impressed with this new Prime, and he looks light years ahead of previous versions. Highbrow is the best out of the 4 to me, but his awkward arms in bot mode have me...sceptical.
Currently in need of: RID Rail Spike robot mode head (not Rail Racer's head); RID Midnight Express gun; RID Rapid Run missile; Animated Ultra Magnus' Hammer
Joker'sRequiem
Minibot
Skill: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The only ones that are calling my name are Highbrow and the Fallen. Highbrow, because I may, emphasis on MAY, put him with my Classics, just because of the G1 name. Not official, but it's a possibility. And for the Fallen, since I don't own his mold yet, and he comes with his iconic staff. He would look great next to ROTF Voyager Starscream. :lol: ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
Banzaitron I might get a hold of... I'm liking the colours, but'll have to see him in person.

Prime, eh. I've yet to buy into the ROTF line except for Classics-esque characters, and I won't start now. Besides, if I had to get him, Takara Buster Prime all the way.

Highbrow, undecided. That face sculpt is ugly as sin, but that alt mode is sweet as mama's shoo fly pie. Might have to suck it up for him.

OMFG IT'S A G2 THE FALLEN

Now let's see all the people who went to BotCon '10 scrambling for him :3

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Hoitytoity wrote:
OMFG IT'S A G2 THE FALLEN

Now let's see all the people who went to BotCon '10 scrambling for him :3

Not me. That thing is ass all around.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Dr. Caelus » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Highbrow, because I may, emphasis on MAY, put him with my Classics, just because of the G1 name. Not official, but it's a possibility.

Would it help if I pointed out that Highbrow is a fairly blatant Gobot reference, in form if not in name?

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/gobot/gu ... /bolt.html
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Tyrannotaur » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Motto: "What does not kill me makes me stronger."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I will get Highbrow, then be annoyed when a cool repaint comes out. I bet one will have the monster mouth on the side of the plane like they used to do back in WWII. Like this... http://www.adchobbystore.com/sharks-mouth-y-side-sm.jpg

That new Fallen looks cool. I may buy it. I already have the crappy original one though... :CON:
Tyrannotaur
Vehicon
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby sabrigami » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Highbrow looks pretty cool, I may have to pick him up when he hits the shelves. It's just too bad they didn't make the propellers his hands or something like RotF HA Jazz or TFA Shockwave. I think it would have looked a little cooler that the weird hand thing he has going now. :-?
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Optimus and The Fallen look awesome! Highbrow looks...stupid. Banzai-Tron looks ok, I didnt even get th original Bludgeon yet.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Dr. Caelus » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 pm

sabrigami wrote:Highbrow looks pretty cool, I may have to pick him up when he hits the shelves. It's just too bad they didn't make the propellers his hands or something like RotF HA Jazz or TFA Shockwave. I think it would have looked a little cooler that the weird hand thing he has going now. :-?

Looks like the props can rotate forward to be used as weapons, like ROTF Incinerator should have been.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Galvatron X » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:I didnt even get th original Bludgeon yet.

Wait...what...I don't understand...you didn't buy Bludgeon? He's the sh*t! Why not? :D

Ehhh, I'll most likely buy all these guys cuz I'm a completist, but I'm really only excited about Banzai-tron. I want to pose him up next to Bludge-boy. Highbrow's alright too.
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Caelus wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Highbrow, because I may, emphasis on MAY, put him with my Classics, just because of the G1 name. Not official, but it's a possibility.

Would it help if I pointed out that Highbrow is a fairly blatant Gobot reference, in form if not in name?

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/gobot/gu ... /bolt.html

Hmm, good point. Alright, Highbrow's probably going in Classics as a generic Autobot, I suppose. :lol: ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Highbrow is the only one I'd even consider out of this bunch. At least Hasbro tried on him.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Courage: 7

Postby Stockade » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:57 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Well, lets see here

Banzaitron i like the colors for him, but no knew head mold so PASS. Unless a 3rd party does a new head for him, then ill pick him up.

BB Prime no need since i have the LC figure which is better anyway.

HighBrow No G1 homage there, but i love the alt mode totally awesome, but bot mode is freakin stupid looking. God i hate the props on the arms!! Hasbro could have done a better job.

The Fallen Prime I like the colors, the staff and the "give me your face" helmet, but thats it and i still think the Burning Fallen looks better.

The Sum is PASS + PASS + PASS + PASS = $$$$$ saved!!

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Rated X wrote:Even in a photo shopped picture they still have Banzai-Tron's rubber sword all bent out of shape.

These are actually the non-photoshopped versions. The original photoshopped promo art looks like this:

Significantly different from the new image:

This time, what you see is what you get.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Firepower: 10

Postby lbullock7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Motto: "To Punish And Enslave."
Weapon: Energy Blades
Is it just me or is Hasbro making most of the new molds super tiny? :-? Like for example I just picked up the deluxe Ironhide and the new voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime and these guys are small! :shock: Very small, atleast compared to some of the other voyagers and deluxe ones I have. Like my deluxe battle blade bumblebee is as big as the voyager optimus prime. So its like the figures seem to get smaller and smaller yet the price stays the same lame! :-x
lbullock7
Mini-Con
Endurance: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210480 30B (CA) Tramontano (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 OCT210412 5A (CA) Tormey"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM325 5C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of ARCEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221657 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot Main Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Matere 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON