This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Box Art Revealed for WST Dinorobot Giftset- Comic Edition

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Box Art Revealed for WST Dinorobot Giftset- Comic Edition

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Sight Sponsor TFSource let us know that they've updated their site with box art for the upcoming WST Comic Edition Dinorobot Giftset. Check out the preorder here.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Box Art Revealed for WST Dinorobot Giftset- Comic Edition

Postby Zeds » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 am

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Nice! Glad I pre-ordered mine!
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby robotrik » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Is it me or does Grimlock looks like his masterpiece version ?
robotrik
Fuzor

Postby Forgotten » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
robotrik wrote:Is it me or does Grimlock looks like his masterpiece version ?

I thought MP-8x was the entire reason this got going in the first place. Love the box art.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby GaffaTrion » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Motto: "GAFFA."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
this looks awesome!
Just because you aren't paranoid, it doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you!
GaffaTrion
Minibot
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby Forgotten » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm

GaffaTrion wrote:this looks awesome!

Agreed. Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior

Postby GaffaTrion » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Motto: "GAFFA."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
thanks, Forgotten
Just because you aren't paranoid, it doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you!
GaffaTrion
Minibot
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Thought this was the PCC Dinobots at first. My bad. :lol: Anyway, back to what I was about to say....

Is this an American exclusive, or Asian? If it's going to have an American release, I'm getting these instead of the PCC version. :lol: :lol: :BANG_HEAD:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Forgotten » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Thought this was the PCC Dinobots at first. My bad. :lol: Anyway, back to what I was about to say....

Is this an American exclusive, or Asian? If it's going to have an American release, I'm getting these instead of the PCC version. :lol: :lol: :BANG_HEAD:

I believe it will be a TFsource.com exclusive set, I've ordered some stuff from them & they got it to Mississippi in a timely manner. I am considering getting it. But i'm really leaning more towards ordering the special clear/lucky draw style mix packs they have instead.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Trikeboy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm

While I am not denying it looks great, I am a little disappointed with it. It is just the box art for Dark Retrobution in colour. I wanted something new. Anyway, I have too many of those little guys (2 regular sets, all tfsource xmas exclusives and all other exclusives) so I won't be buying it any time soon. I love them but there are other things coming out I would rather buy (Crossfire, Unicron, Primus etc). If there are some still available later, I will probably buy them. Justitoys and Fansproject are the only 3rd parties that deserve my money.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby DMSL » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Pass on these, i have 2 of the WST Dinobots and they are pieces of **** that fall apart when you merely look at them funny.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Trikeboy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 am

DMSL wrote:Pass on these, i have 2 of the WST Dinobots and they are pieces of **** that fall apart when you merely look at them funny.

Really, I find them to be fantasticly made (except Swoops launchers don't stay on the wing and Snarl's waist is a little loose). Mine don't fall apart at all. In my opinion, the WST Dinorobots are much better made than the official WST's from Takara.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I'm not exactly sure what this set is. Anyone shed some light on this for me?
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay

Postby Forgotten » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm

amcgrath929 wrote:I'm not exactly sure what this set is. Anyone shed some light on this for me?

It's a set of Dinobots that are barely bigger than a quarter. Super shrunk down G1 molds with color schemes to match the MP-8X King Grimlock, with shinier silver/grey & blue where the black would normally be. That's about all I can say.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior

Postby jgilkinson » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 am

Visually they did a fantastic job on this guys given their size but after so many reissues please please please hasbro/takara give us the real thing. Surely all the WST dinos that have sold would have covered the cost of a remold or whatever the supposed problem is.
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Forgotten wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:I'm not exactly sure what this set is. Anyone shed some light on this for me?

It's a set of Dinobots that are barely bigger than a quarter. Super shrunk down G1 molds with color schemes to match the MP-8X King Grimlock, with shinier silver/grey & blue where the black would normally be. That's about all I can say.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info Forgotten. Not really that interested in these guys though.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
jgilkinson wrote:Visually they did a fantastic job on this guys given their size but after so many reissues please please please hasbro/takara give us the real thing. Surely all the WST dinos that have sold would have covered the cost of a remold or whatever the supposed problem is.

A reissue of G1 dinobots would be awesome, but WST dinobots are not made by Hasbro/Takara, they are made by Justittoys so Has/Tak has not profited off them. On that note, shouldn't this thread be in the 3rd party/KO section?
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby jgilkinson » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:05 pm

UnknownTrans4mingBot wrote:
jgilkinson wrote:Visually they did a fantastic job on this guys given their size but after so many reissues please please please hasbro/takara give us the real thing. Surely all the WST dinos that have sold would have covered the cost of a remold or whatever the supposed problem is.

A reissue of G1 dinobots would be awesome, but WST dinobots are not made by Hasbro/Takara, they are made by Justittoys so Has/Tak has not profited off them. On that note, shouldn't this thread be in the 3rd party/KO section?

Sorry I wasnt clear in my post. I ment to say that the money the wst dinos have make should be able to justify to Hasb/Tak they should redo the orig. But of course if they havent gathered that by listening to fans I dont think they will get it this way either.
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
jgilkinson wrote:
UnknownTrans4mingBot wrote:

Sorry I wasnt clear in my post. I ment to say that the money the wst dinos have make should be able to justify to Hasb/Tak they should redo the orig. But of course if they havent gathered that by listening to fans I dont think they will get it this way either.

Then you should know that the G1 Dinobot molds are rumored to be either broken or lost. That, and Takara doesn't even look at profits other than their own. :)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr B DC Comics 2024 0124DC002 145B (CA) Redondo (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 Cvr D Sweater Weather DC Comics 2024 1223DC009 143D (CA) Wada"
BATMAN #143 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #1 DC Comics 2024 1023DC205 (CA) Brizuela"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #30 DC Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Wagner 230915D"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #125 Aspen Cvr D B&W DC Comics 2022 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Turner + Steigerwald"
NEW!
BATMAN #125 Aspen ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 Cvr F DC Comics 2024 1223DC011 143F (CA) Subic (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #143 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #50 Aspen Cvr A DC Comics 2019 DEC188983 (CA) Turner (W) King (A) Janin"
NEW!
BATMAN #50 Aspen C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr A DC Comics 2024 0124DC001 145A (A/CA) Jimenez (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #8 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Doherty 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #8 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr J 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC056 135J LGY #900 (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #135 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOOM PATROL #99 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 0923DC271 (W) Drake (A/CA) Brown"
DOOM PATROL #99 Fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0123DC056 1070A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Scooby-Doo WHERE ARE YOU #127 DC Comics 2024 0224DC159 (W/CA) Fridolfs"
NEW!
Scooby-Doo WHERE A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #54 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 54C (CA) Premiani"
NEW!
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON