This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version

Postby Mach » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:37 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Takara Tomy has once again collaborate with 7 Eleven Japan, to release a brand new repaint version of Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version.

The pre-order at http://711net.jp starts from 17th August 2010, while stocks last. The figure is expected to hit the stores on 25th September 2010 and it costs Japanese Yen 4200.

Check out original post here: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/TF ... 711-2.html

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Disney Label Donald Duck Holiday Halloween Version

Postby Rated X » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Yuck !!! I just threw up my pumpkin pie....
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 am

Who wants lay money on there being a Buzz Lightyear one for 2011....?
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby --B-- » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
That thing is scary...the eyes on his legs creep me out!
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby BluavalancheZ71 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 pm

this reminds me more of a daffy duck in these colors, instead of donald duck, but I will not be getting this its too ugly
BluavalancheZ71
Mini-Con

Postby noodles2go » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Any idea of anything from this line will make it to America or should I just figure I'll be importing these if I ever want to get em? Worth it? And btw, this one looks fairly ugly... but at least it looks festive.
noodles2go
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

noodles2go wrote:Any idea of anything from this line will make it to America or should I just figure I'll be importing these if I ever want to get em? Worth it? And btw, this one looks fairly ugly... but at least it looks festive.

I'm fairly confident Hasbro said in one of their Q&A sessions that they had no intention of bringing these to the west, If I can find the link I'll post it for you.
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby snavej » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 am

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
Thank the Lord that someone invented the word 'fugly'.
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 3
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #6 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220960 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Lim"
DAREDEVIL #6 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var icon Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230722 (CA) Caselli"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var 1:50 Hidden Gem Marvel Comics 2022 APR220768 (CA) Quesada"
DAREDEVIL #1 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var x-treme Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220949 (CA) Ruan (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var x- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #12 var homager Marvel Comics 2023 APR230844 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Liefeld"
DAREDEVIL #12 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #5 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230912 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #15 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230921 (CA) Perez (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #15 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVENGE OF COSMIC GHOST RIDER #5 Marvel Comics 2020 FEB201005 (A/CA) Hepburn"
REVENGE OF COSMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230842 (CA) Chew (W) Rowell 230627A"
SHE-HULK #14 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220941 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #8 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #15 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230855 (CA) Hotz (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #15 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var 1:100 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230684 (CA) Romita (W) Ahmed"
DAREDEVIL #2 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 var classic homage Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221136 (CA) Nakayama"
MOON KNIGHT #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #8 var X-Treme Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221025 (CA) Coccolo (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #8 var ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON