This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Giant F'n Robots Are Coming T-Shirts Available for Order Soon!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Giant F'n Robots Are Coming T-Shirts Available for Order Soon!

Postby Calenatarion » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:55 pm

As most of you know and have seen, Michael Bay has a T-shirt with the text "Giant F'n Robots Are Coming". As this T-shirt got really popular over the course of months, they have decided to sell more of these T-shirts.

nelson of Shootfortheedit.com has posted an interesting update concerning these T-shirts, here.

The website has announced that they will take orders for these T-shirts. The costs will be $30,- plus $3,50 for shipping and handling the item. Payment can only be done via PayPal and only for US citizens.

Interested? Keep checking this thread for more information.
Calenatarion
Vehicon
News Credits: 322

Postby Calenatarion » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:01 pm

I'm getting one!

Oh, wait... I don't live in the US, dammit.

(yeah, that was a hint)
Calenatarion
Vehicon

Postby Icicle » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Motto: "Have a nIce Day!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Crystalizer Cannon
$30 bucks for a shirt that says "Giant f'n are Coming" seems a bit steep. I will wait for some cooler swag.
Icicle
Micromaster
Buy from Icicle on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Calenatarion » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Well Michael Bay told in an interview that the money will go to charity. For me, that and the t-shirt itself, are enough reasons to buy it. (and I sometimes pay more than 30-40 dollar for a t-shirt, once even 55...)
Calenatarion
Vehicon

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Well, there's $33.50 that I won't be spending!
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Kayevcee » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 pm

US only? Well...

1) WTF? It's 2007, guys.
2) I'll just have to look for them at Botcon :)

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby Darth Decepticonus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:13 pm

how can we buy something so expensive when they wont even give us a ****in picture?
Darth Decepticonus
Micromaster
News Credits: 6

Postby Calenatarion » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:24 pm

Darth Decepticonus wrote:how can we buy something so expensive when they wont even give us a **** picture?

As I said in the first post, more information will come soon. I trust they will also and a picture.
Calenatarion
Vehicon

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Almost $35 for a t-shirt? I dont think so. The most ill spend on a T-Shirt is $20-$25. And i only buy t-shirts online when im getting more than one. That way the shipping is worth it. There isnt even a pic to show what it looks like. Unless it has some kick ass pic of one of the bots im gonna pass.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10+

Postby Bartrim » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm

Would anyone be willing to help a non US resident out because I would love one of those shirts?
Bartrim
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby Bouncy X » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:26 pm

well if its the same shirt bay wore...its just simple writing...no fancy graphics or pictures
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:29 pm

I had to do laundry rhis weekend which left me with only 1 clean shirt left. Said shirt had a gigantic middle finger on it.

Why do I mention this, simple, obsene shirts that seem fun now, more often than not lead to you covering up with your arms while having a little kid staring at you while on line at the market.

Just a friendly heads up is all that is.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:07 pm

U.S. Orders Only = ****ing Pisser
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm

Thankfully it is only for the US, I dont think its a great thing to walk around with shirts with offensive words on them, especially if its not even clever or funny.

Besides if its only the text, you could make it cheaper and quicker yourself.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Windracer » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:21 pm

Motto: "There's no relief in bitterness, may as well let it die."
Weapon: Electric Cannon
If it's got some giant f'n robots on it I might be interested, but if it's only text, I'll pass.
GW2: Caitmonster.9036 (Tarnished Coast / NA)
Burn's still a butt. <3
Windracer
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:32 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Yep, that's all they are, giant effing robots. Nothing more.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:56 pm

Every week, I read countles news posts for specials in Japan(share the wealth), Canada(you're right there, can't share those constant sales, and reruns), The UK(double charging muthaf___ers), The Neitherlands, Aulstralia, New Zealand, and all the rest of the world, and what do we here in The States say, "Good For You"

Now we finaly get something exclusive, not even a good something, and all you guys get pissed!

Go to F___'n Ebay, and shut up!

Times like this make me remember why our families packed up and left your parts of the world.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Breeze » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:17 pm

I will get these shirts!
Breeze
Micromaster

Postby OptimusIsHot » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:25 pm

cute. I'd rather make my own on cafepress.com for 15 bucks.
In fact, I think I'll do that right now.
OptimusIsHot
Micromaster

Postby JazZeke » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Anyone who pays over thirty bucks for a shirt they shouldn't go out in public wearing is an idiot.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:23 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Liege Evilmus wrote:Every week, I read countles news posts for specials in Japan(share the wealth), Canada(you're right there, can't share those constant sales, and reruns), The UK(double charging muthaf___ers), The Neitherlands, Aulstralia, New Zealand, and all the rest of the world, and what do we here in The States say, "Good For You"

Now we finaly get something exclusive, not even a good something, and all you guys get pissed!

Times like this make me remember why our families packed up and left your parts of the world.

He does have a point. How many exclusives has Japan and other countries got? How many does the US get? Think of how much money we Americans have had to spend on ebay to get exclusives. Its a T-shirt not some kick ass figure. Hell it aint even a good T-Shirt. If you want something bad enough there are ways to get it. Its called eBay. And be warry of your lingo. Telling people to shut up will get you a message from the moderators. Many of us have found this out the hard way.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10+

Postby Robinson » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm

I'll jus buy the knockoff at comic con that says "Big F'n robots are here"
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:28 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:Every week, I read countles news posts for specials in Japan(share the wealth), Canada(you're right there, can't share those constant sales, and reruns), The UK(double charging muthaf___ers), The Neitherlands, Aulstralia, New Zealand, and all the rest of the world, and what do we here in The States say, "Good For You"

Do you know what kind of markup TF toys have up here?
A bloody Voyager at TRU costs about 30$
A deluxe runs me a good 16 to 17 dollars, depending on which store I'm at.
We need sales just to pay sane prices on these toys.
It also takes damn forever for the waves of toys to even get on to store shelves. I'm amazed the movie toys didnt get delayed too.

Furthermore, up here in the Great White North, we don't have all those nice KB exclusives, because we don't have KB at all. So we gotta look out for not only the Japanese exclusives but the AMERICAN ones as well. Shipping charges to Canada from the US are also rather hefty.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:31 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
NuclearConvoy wrote:

Do you know what kind of markup TF toys have up here?
A bloody Voyager at TRU costs about 30$
A deluxe runs me a good 16 to 17 dollars, depending on which store I'm at.
We need sales just to pay sane prices on these toys.
It also takes damn forever for the waves of toys to even get on to store shelves. I'm amazed the movie toys didnt get delayed too.

Furthermore, up here in the Great White North, we don't have all those nice KB exclusives, because we don't have KB at all. So we gotta look out for not only the Japanese exclusives but the AMERICAN ones as well. Shipping charges to Canada from the US are also rather hefty.

With our high dollar you'd think they'd adjust our inflated prices, but no, it still costs $70 plus tax for a Leader-sized figure. WTF? And sales? Reruns? What do OUR stores and OUR TV stations have to do with you?

Back to the topic of toys, if I may. Being a Quebecer sucks because we have to wait for stuff to get translated before we ever see it on our shelves. We often get stuff late, or sometimes not at all. Exclusives? Yeah, like they'd bother to translate those. KB and Target exclusives? Those stores don't even exist in my province. And this is just Quebec, one province of one country getting shafted, not to mention the rest of international (ie: "non-American") fans who get screwed too just because they aren't in the US.

Fans being angry because they can't get their hands on a sought-after, uninteresting, overpriced t-shirt doesn't mean that they are hating you, America, Americans, President Bush, Freedom, or Jesus. People are just annoyed because the States tend to have it easier than most other places.

"Finally"? Read my above comments about not being able to get well, just about ANY exclusive at Quebec retail.

Right, great idea. Pay an arm, a leg, 2 left nuts and a first born child for something already rediculously overpriced. Great thinking, there.

Geez, where the hell did that comment come from? I feel tempted to write "Y'all dun't comes back nao, y'hear?" since perhaps you'd understand me better if I sank to your level, but it wouldn't be right.

You want to get a shirt? You're willing to spend $30+ USD on a t-shirt? You live in the US? Then by all means, get one. But please keep in mind than many international fans can't and aren't too pleased about it.

Oh, and while you're at it, don't forget to hate the American fans who aren't willing to buy an overpriced t-shirt that isn't even that interesting! They must be "muthaf___ers" too, eh?
Last edited by 1337W422102 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Shadowman » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:37 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Yep, a $30 T-Shirt, the profits of which go to charity.

You'd get a shirt that subtly advertises your fandom, AND you help stop CANCER, but NOOOOO, $30 for a T-Shirt is too much. Cancer? Ah, take a salt tablet.

I'd get one of these if I had the money. Hell, I'd get two.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 FEB232830 796B (W) Adams (CA) Di Nicuolo"
FLASH #796 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC160 181A"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1067 Cvr A DC Comics 2022 OCT223309 1067A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #82 Cheetah DC Comics 2019 (w) Orlando (ca) Albuquerque AUG190635"
WONDER WOMAN #82 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #794 Cvr B card stock DC Comics 2023 JAN233295 794B (W) Adams (CA) Dalfon"
FLASH #794 Cvr B c ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #183 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Haberlin 230915A"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr P 1:100 DC Comics 2023 DEC222898 1P (CA) Campbell (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #3 DC Comics 2024 0124DC159 (A/CA) Brizuela"
NEW!
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0923DC069 139B (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #139 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PENGUIN TRIUMPHANT #1 DC Comics 1992 (CA) Stelfreeze (W) Ostrander 230915A"
PENGUIN TRIUMPHANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #6 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Doherty 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #6 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0923DC048 1C (CA)Chmidt"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAD MAGAZINE #37 DC Comics 2024 0124DC192 (CA) Idiot With A Box Of Crayons"
NEW!
MAD MAGAZINE #37 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #797 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 0223DC174 797E (W) Adams (A/CA) Acuna"
FLASH #797 Cvr E 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON