This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Animated Encyclopedia with Exclusive Toy - Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Animated Encyclopedia with Exclusive Toy - Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version

Postby Mach » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Million Publisher of Japan will be released another Transformers collectors book , this time is the Transformers Animated Encyclopedia.
This book will contain 112 pages and with every book purchase, the buyer is entitle to buy the exclusive figure - Transformers Animated "Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version".

From the dark outline of the toy, it is believe this figure will be based on Transformers Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime.
Each of the toy will cost Japanese Yen 4900, purchase 2 pieces will cost Japanese Yen 9200. Each buyer is allow to purchase maximum 2 figures.

You can view the Red Mercury listing of the book here: http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/detail ... 6-RED-7539

Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Animated Encyclopedia with Exclusive Toy - Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version

Postby rpetras » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Does anyone know if these will be generally available, say from Amazon.jp, or is it exclusive to that vendor?
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Animated Encyclopedia with Exclusive Toy - Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard Version

Postby Mach » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:44 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
rpetras wrote:Does anyone know if these will be generally available, say from Amazon.jp, or is it exclusive to that vendor?

Is exclusive to Million Publisher, just like last time, the Gentei Ghost Starscream, Gentei Clear Mirage etc....

So is exclusive to the publishing company, not really to any store....
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
If I had Yen, I'd definately get it.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Dai_Ceefax » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 am

Motto: ""A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his aim.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
If anyone knows japanese and fancies getting me one of these then they're welcome to have the second one for 4,300 yen! And if anyone is only interested in the figure and not the book then that's ideal for me...
Looking for:
Guardian Powered
Cybertron Backblast
BWII/Telemocha Jointrons esp. BWII DJ
PM me if you can help!
Dai_Ceefax
Minibot

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:05 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Need to see the deco before I jump in... a formality maybe, but still, I want to see how AWESOME it is.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 9

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
I'm excited. It's better than Skids and Screech.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Dai_Ceefax » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 am

Motto: ""A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his aim.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
tigertracks 24 wrote:Need to see the deco before I jump in... a formality maybe, but still, I want to see how AWESOME it is.

Fair point, I'm just going on:
a)how much I loved the deco on the EZ figure
b)how nice the Elite Guard Prowl was
Looking for:
Guardian Powered
Cybertron Backblast
BWII/Telemocha Jointrons esp. BWII DJ
PM me if you can help!
Dai_Ceefax
Minibot

Postby MattimusPrime » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 am

Motto: "The wheel weaves as the wheel wills"
Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Does anyone know if it is possible for a US based customer to order the encyclopedia and subsequenlty be able to order the figure? Or do you have to live in Japan to be eligible?
MattimusPrime
Mini-Con
Buy from MattimusPrime on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
MattimusPrime wrote:Does anyone know if it is possible for a US based customer to order the encyclopedia and subsequenlty be able to order the figure? Or do you have to live in Japan to be eligible?

You usually have to live in Japan in order to do this, similar to US mail away exclusives.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 5

Postby Julie85 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 am

I think it might become available through BBTS, TFSource, eBay, etc. like the other Million Publishing exclusives Ghost Starscream and Electro Disrupter Mirage.
Julie85
Micromaster

Postby rpetras » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Dai_Ceefax wrote:If anyone knows japanese and fancies getting me one of these then they're welcome to have the second one for 4,300 yen! And if anyone is only interested in the figure and not the book then that's ideal for me...

I'm interested in the figure, and less interested in the book.

I'd order ... but I don't know japanese either :(
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Seibertron wrote:
MattimusPrime wrote:Does anyone know if it is possible for a US based customer to order the encyclopedia and subsequenlty be able to order the figure? Or do you have to live in Japan to be eligible?

You usually have to live in Japan in order to do this, similar to US mail away exclusives.

There has to be a middleman option somewhere. I'm sure some of our Japanese fandomites would be willing to help their fellow fans.

Someone? Anyone?

...Bueller? Bueller?
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Julie85 wrote:I think it might become available through BBTS, TFSource, eBay, etc. like the other Million Publishing exclusives Ghost Starscream and Electro Disrupter Mirage.

Yeah, primarily. Just gotta wait for them..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Blurrz wrote:
Julie85 wrote:I think it might become available through BBTS, TFSource, eBay, etc. like the other Million Publishing exclusives Ghost Starscream and Electro Disrupter Mirage.

I'm sure this will be the case ... just $$$$ especially for an Optimus figure.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 5

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Seibertron wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

I'm sure this will be the case ... just $$$$ especially for an Optimus figure.

Especially Wing Blade with Elite Guard slapped all over it.

I can't wait to see the insane prices for that one.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Blurrz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Well if Animated Black Convoy was on par with the price of MP Rodimus on BBTS, I don't even want to know what's going to be the price of this guy.

I've also found the colors of Legends Elite Guard Optimus Prime, which will likely be the same as the one we are going to get here. It's the one second from the left.

Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #19 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230869 (CA) Vecchio (W) Percy 231222U"
GHOST RIDER #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #3 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230924 (CA) Reis (W) Taboo +B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230715 (CA) Vicentini"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #3 var WHM Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220961 (CA) Bazaldua 240415A"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #3 var WH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221092 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #24 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230850 (CA) Land (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #24 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220796 (CA) Klein (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231043 (CA) Yu (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #9 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211149 (CA) Simmonds (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #9 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230817 (CA) Klein"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #11 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230954 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #11 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #3 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230854 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210819 (CA) Hitch"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 headshot Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210822 (CA) Nauck"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON