This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Toys R Us Exclusive Transformers Animated Rodimus Minor and Ironhide

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Galleries: Toys R Us Exclusive Transformers Animated Rodimus Minor and Ironhide

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
These two fan favorite and highly desirable figures from the Transformers Animated line recently popped up at Toys R Us stores. It's quite possible that Rodimus Minor and Ironhide could be the last two figures released as part of Hasbro's Transformers Animated toy line. If you haven't found these figures yet, make sure you use the toy sightings section and sightings forum to help you locate these figures. In the meantime, make sure you stop by and check out our extensive galleries of Rodimus Minor and Ironhide.

Rodimus Minor is one of the most promising young bots to come up through the ranks of the Elite Guard. While his screen time in Transformers Animated was short, there were a few nice G1 shout-outs during the scene. He fought Cyclonus, was infected with Cosmic Rust and voiced by none other than Judd Nelson. Nelson was the voice of Hot Rod in Transformers: The Movie. This figure is a great representation of his screen appearance and a nice homage to the sleek car he was in G1.

Ironhide is one of the toughest bots in the Elite Guard. In Transformers Animated, he's portrayed much younger than his G1 persona. He had more screen time than Rodimus Minor, appearing in four episodes of Transformers Animated. His robot mode is reminiscent of G1 Ironhide. His figure is a repaint of Cybertron Ratchet. Somethings never change. He does have a new headsculpt. Check out that smirk!

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Toys R Us Exclusive Transformers Animated Rodimus Minor and Ironhide

Postby chrisc4 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am

Motto: "Never let fear overcome you."
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
i still havent been able to get my hands on hot rod! after looking at these galleries, im now convinced that ironhide is awesome!
chrisc4
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: ???

Re: New Galleries: Toys R Us Exclusive Transformers Animated Rodimus Minor and Ironhide

Postby dragons » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:40 am

took all my animated in storage do not like animated toys that much dont know why i bought them classics looks better for these characters
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Rodimus is so awesome! I'm really glad they went with a red Autobot symbol in bot mode. Although...glossy, like the first release of Arcee. I wonder if there will be a variant?

Ironhide is cool too, though I'm confused by the orangish red. Maybe they needed to differentiate between the two, being in the same wave.

Can't wait to get these guys in Canada.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Stockade » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
The Animated series is "OK" but nothing like the G1 series!! Really not into animated, but if i had to or wanted to, i would only have Grimlock and Shockave period. but pass...

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
They need to stop using that red plastic already. It's "teh suck".
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Did anyone notice the "also available" pics? Mercenary Swindle looks pretty sweet...
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Saw these today at TRU. Was tempted with Rodimus but i'm done with animated. I've been giving mine away to my buddies daughter. She loves em. Glad they can make somebody happy. Animated doesn't fit my collection at all. Most of them were impulse buys.
I'm keeping Grimlock and Blurr and that's it.
If they came out with an Omega Supreme than i'd most certainly cave on that one though.....who wouldn't.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5

Postby Cheetron » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Man do I want these guys. I drove 151 miles today to my closest TRU to find they lied to me over the phone. Only Ratchet was in stock.
Cheetron
Pretender

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Cheetron wrote:Man do I want these guys. I drove 151 miles today to my closest TRU to find they lied to me over the phone. Only Ratchet was in stock.

Man that sucks, that is a long drive for nothing.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Blurrz » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I oddly prefer the Takara versions instead XD.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Cobalt Prime » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 am

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
It's downright infuriating to keep coming up empty handed on these at my Tatooine-er-Michigan TRU while I see people posting photos of the items practically dripping off the pegs at their TRU locations. Seeing IH or Rodimus with "16 sightings" and such on the front page merely rubs salt in the wound!

Looks like another long and irritating hunt....
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby sabrigami » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 am

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
I just picked up both at my local TRU today (to my COMPLETE surprise).

Blurrz wrote:I oddly prefer the Takara versions instead XD.

Me too. But now that I've seen them in person the colors don't seem as bad as I thought. I was trying to get a Takara Rodimus but when I saw them at my store today I caved and just bought them. It saves me money, so I guess that counts. Unless someone wants to trade a Hasbro one for a Takara one lol!
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9

Postby Cheetron » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Cheetron wrote:Man do I want these guys. I drove 151 miles today to my closest TRU to find they lied to me over the phone. Only Ratchet was in stock.

Man that sucks, that is a long drive for nothing.

You have no idea how hot I was on the drive back. I even got pissy with a clerk who asked me if I found everything I was looking for as I'm storming out of the storm.

Didn't help matters when I popped into a Target to find they didn't even have a shelf location for all of their 2-packs.
Cheetron
Pretender

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nifty figs.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Aldous11 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 pm

I love to play and its my favorite one. Simply its awesome!!!
Aldous11
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON