This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:35 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
A user over at TFW2005 as reported finding the Toys R Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins 3-pack. This set contains a more movie accurate version of deluxe Rampage, and repaints of Cannon Bumblebee and Ravage. There's no information on the price of this set. It is out there though. Have you seen it? Report it on the Sightings Forum.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail

Postby Rated X » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I am getting this just for the red Rampage. I managed to buy what they told me was the last red Rampage at the Botcon 2010 club store. I wanna open him so bad but I know he is rare so I will leave him sealed and use this red Rampage for display. Although I must note, I do not think the yellow on his arms is movie accurate.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby whacko » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 am

Weapon: Proton Rifle
More repaints. I won't buy 'em, and if I were not such a stalwart lover of everything Transformers at this point I would have lost all faith in Hasbro making a toy i will ever want to buy again.
whacko
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby chrisc4 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Motto: "Never let fear overcome you."
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
although i do love the movieverse, i think hasbro should stop already with rotf. hasbro should at least focus more on generations and pcc.
chrisc4
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: ???

Postby LiKwid » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Honestly is this set even desired in the slightest way? With the exception of the red rampage I see no "buy me" ...
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
LiKwid wrote:Honestly is this set even desired in the slightest way? With the exception of the red rampage I see no "buy me" ...

Sometimes you just gotta wonder what Hasbro/TRU is thinking... this is one of those times.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blurrz » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Just import Takara's Red Rampage instead..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank DC Comics 2024 0324DC133 1C"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #58 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC204 Penguin (CA)Ray+more"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230959 (CA) Kane"
GIANT SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRON MAN #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230609 (W) Goodwin (A/CA) Colan"
IRON MAN #1 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #406 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC214 406 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #406 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230971 Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240732 (CA) Buscema"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr B blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC211 404B"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 OCT230691 Miller"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON