This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Japan Family Mart Contest Prize List - Crystal Clear version of ROTF Optimus Prime & Many More!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Japan Family Mart Contest Prize List - Crystal Clear version of ROTF Optimus Prime & Many More!

Postby Mach » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Family Mart convenient chain stores in Japan, together with Takara Tomy, is organizing an exclusive lottery contest in October 2010.

Any customer of Family Mart, will get a chance to win any of the below toys with the price of Yen 500 for each lottery:

Prize A: Crystal Clear Leader Class ROTF Optimus Prime

Prize B: Deluxe Class Transformers Animated Optimus Prime Earth Mode

Prize C: Activators Class Animated Skywarp

Prize D: Clear version of EZ Collection Figures

Prize E: Animated Deformed Head Display FIgures

Prize F: Transformers Key Chain

Prize G: Transformers Animated Mug

Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Japan Family Mart Contest Prize List - Crystal Clear version of ROTF Optimus Prime & Many More!

Postby Mkall » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
So glad I'm not interested in any of that, otherwise they'd be a pain to get

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Japan Family Mart Contest Prize List - Crystal Clear version of ROTF Optimus Prime & Many More!

Postby Hyre » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 am

...So they finally made a clean version of the Optimus Prime deluxe Earth mode figure...and it's Japan only and limited to a drawing. Yaaaaay Takara.
Hyre
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby madplanet » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 am

aw no fair :BOOM: . I want the super deformed figures, keyrings and mugs please.
madplanet
Mini-Con

Postby Rated X » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Can we get bobbleheads and toothbrushes too ??? :lol:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I want that clear Optimus, TFA deluxe Optimus, Activators Skywarp and those Super Deformed Prime and Megatron. Especially want that Skywarp!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Flux Convoy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Hyre wrote:...So they finally made a clean version of the Optimus Prime deluxe Earth mode figure...and it's Japan only and limited to a drawing. Yaaaaay Takara.

I see you share my pain.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Flux Convoy wrote:
Hyre wrote:...So they finally made a clean version of the Optimus Prime deluxe Earth mode figure...and it's Japan only and limited to a drawing. Yaaaaay Takara.

I see you share my pain.
:BOT:

Just pray for Hasbro's Wingblade Optimus Prime, with the Deluxe :PRAY:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby bvzxa » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
That's a weird choice to have the regular deluxe version of Animated Prime as a special prize figure. Didn't come in a two pack with Blackarachnia during Christmas at Walmart? The one that came with Deluxe Cybertron Megatron in the US had battle damage.

I have the clear one and it's decent. I like the Voyager version a hell of a lot more. I may get the black voyager despite the price.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Diem » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

bvzxa wrote:That's a weird choice to have the regular deluxe version of Animated Prime as a special prize figure. Didn't come in a two pack with Blackarachnia during Christmas at Walmart? The one that came with Deluxe Cybertron Megatron in the US had battle damage.

I have the clear one and it's decent. I like the Voyager version a hell of a lot more. I may get the black voyager despite the price.
The regular deluxe Prime didn't come out in Japan.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby bvzxa » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Diem wrote:
bvzxa wrote:That's a weird choice to have the regular deluxe version of Animated Prime as a special prize figure. Didn't come in a two pack with Blackarachnia during Christmas at Walmart? The one that came with Deluxe Cybertron Megatron in the US had battle damage.

The regular deluxe Prime didn't come out in Japan.

I see. So japan as an affinity for the Animated deluxe Prime mold. Interesting.

It also seems the two pack in the USA that had deluxe earth-mode Prime and deluxe Cybetronian Megatron is now getting a switch from earth-mode Prime to Cybertronian Prime. Good job Japan!!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11065&mode=retail
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm

i like the deformed megatron. he's pretty crazy lookin.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Tekka » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Somehow, someway... I will get that Skywarp...
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Postby Blurrz » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Tekka wrote:Somehow, someway... I will get that Skywarp...

These Japanese exclusives are driving me insane, I'm just glad there's no exclusive Blurr... yet.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Tekka » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:30 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Blurrz wrote:
Tekka wrote:Somehow, someway... I will get that Skywarp...

These Japanese exclusives are driving me insane, I'm just glad there's no exclusive Blurr... yet.
The worst part about it is I really really REALLY wanted a general release activators or legends 'warp. Just because I would have loved to take one around with me and have it sit on my desk at work...

The clear one really isn't suitable because it's just a bland, detail free, lump of pink...
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Tekka » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:13 am

I snagged myself some things from the draw, including the ever so lovely activators Skywarp. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with the other stuff though, I'm sure somebody would like to give them a good home.

Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON