This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New videos of Transformers 3 Filming in Chicago!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New videos of Transformers 3 Filming in Chicago!

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
ConBotFormer sent us an e-mail with links to 3 new youtube videos of Transformers 3 filming in Chicago, these videos are of Optimus Prime in truck mode, the red fire engine (here referred to as "Sentinel Prime") and 2 black Decepticon Chevy trucks.
For your viewing pleasure we've embedded the videos, if you prefer viewing them on youtube simply double click the videos and you will be taken to youtube.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: New videos of Transformers 3 Filming in Chicago!

Postby soundwave#1!!!500% » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 am

Motto: ".All who fight beside me shall live another day, but ones who dont shall die."
Weapon: Gyro-Blaster Rifle
:CON: sweeeeeeeet :CON:
soundwave#1!!!500%
Micromaster
Buy from soundwave#1!!!500% on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Not sure if I want to take the word of some lot attendant on the names, but good shots of the vehicles anyway...
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Yea that thing probably isn't Sentinel Prime, since Sentinel Prime in the movie verse is ancient and probably dead, I wish Vangelus would combine all the rumoured names into one like he did with his scout Dead End review. :lol:

Personally I think that's Pyro/Spark, the alt-mode fits perfectly.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby TimPilot » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Cool if the fire truck was Ultra Magnus or even Thunderclash. But as long as it's a robot, it can be whoever it wants :lol:
TimPilot
Micromaster

Postby Captziltoid » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 pm

my hopes are on ultra magnus but ill bet its inferno. although i do like sentinal prime i really dont want him in this movie. but then again animated blackout surprised the hell outta me so i could them paying back the animated guys with a little homage. as for the suv. thats a bigger question on my view. cuz it does look like a part of the new organzation that simmons belongs to. :BOT:
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby SLUGSLINGER81 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Motto: ""If you can't find a way, make a way""
Weapon: Slingshot
It would be nice if the two SUVs were Runabout & Runamuck...I really like how much love they got in the IDW series and would be cool to see them on screen.
SLUGSLINGER81
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby soundwave#1!!!500% » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Motto: ".All who fight beside me shall live another day, but ones who dont shall die."
Weapon: Gyro-Blaster Rifle
:CON: the jeep is swindle ones for a crash\explosion the other is his real altmode...............ohhhh i guess i saiud to much :CON:
soundwave#1!!!500%
Micromaster
Buy from soundwave#1!!!500% on eBay
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Captziltoid wrote:my hopes are on ultra magnus but ill bet its inferno.

It seems likely that the blue & white Optimus Prime duplicate with the car carrier trailer would be Ultra Magnus.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
The Two Chevrolet Suburbans - I think one has a plate and the other doesn't, so you could distinguish between them in alt. mode...Loose, I know, but this is assuming they are most likely Twins (and probably the Decepticon Assassins we've been hearing about)

Sentinal Prime - Wasn't Optimus supposed to be 'the Last Prime' in the movie cannon? And I thought somebody already confirmed it was Inferno...!

Ah well, like always; we'll have to wait and see (it's actually good that you won't know things until the actual release...But I hope it doesn't confuse like ROTF did! I'm looking at you, Devastator/Constructicon Crew! :P)

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby INVINCEATRON » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Motto: ""Die Trying""
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I hope Its Ultra Magnus! that would be awesome! is it just me or do the 2 Chevrolet Suburbans look sweet! :grin:
INVINCEATRON
INVINCEATRON
Mini-Con
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:05 pm

invinceatron wrote:I hope Its Ultra Magnus! that would be awesome!

This cab:

Plus this trailer:

is it just me or do the 2 Chevrolet Suburbans look sweet! :grin:

It bothers me that they're government cars with redneck suspensions.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Rodimus2006 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I suspect that new Abadon Factory to be the Autobot Base. The Autobots are probably in hidding cause of the humans going insane and turning on them so they hide and make a new base.

I also suspect that they could disconnect from NEST and go on their own also.

I think that NEST is also seperated from the military now and is no longer a section of the military branch.

Sgt. Epps is now retired Epps also they were arguing so they must be some friction between them now.

That is not Setinel Prime that is more than likely a new movie-verse character such as Q or it could be a movie-verse character or even Inferno but that is not Setenel Prime.

Cant wait to find out who those 2 new decipticon trucks are.

This movie is all about fallout there is tensions betweens transformers and humans now so expect alot of riots and hating in TF 3.

I suspect TF 3 will also open up with OP narrating about current events once again but for once I would like to have the film open up with Megatron Narrating it from their perspectives would make more sense that way.

I dont know the full details of TF 3 but I got enough to understand the film in some capacity but the film is still devoloping so anything can be changed or added in between no and then.

I hope in TF 3 we will get to see Cybertron more finally it has been only seen briefly and that was just a flash back hologram of it I want to see what it looks like now.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:01 am

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I agree that we should remain partially sceptical,accept each apparent truth with only half an ear, as they say,

-that goes for the following as well, which has been typed up somewhere before and that I'm bringing across for contributions' sake:

"Nelson said the Fire Truck isn't Pyro, Inferno or Ultra Magnus.
He said fans will faint when they see who this is."

If it's Sentinel, I'm one of the people who guessed correctly (hurray!) and could see an older Prime fitting into the film line okay (last Prime subplot notwithstanding). I'm guessing he'll be a patient,humble type-magnificently wise in advice and in accepting the leadership of Optimus,tho far older and more seasoned,he won't flaunt it when he knows better.
I'll be pleased if he survives to make it into more films, and hope people who have asked for the twins to be killed off will change their minds now, as the Movie TF population, tho not a G1 Platoon-rags-of-a-company or Armada Strike-force-amasses-into-Battallion, could work well if allowed to evolve into a tribal format,(at least for a while in lieu of further progresion) in which the twins have a vital place alongside the elders.
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby TCWJoe » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:43 am

Very simple as I see it...

Red Jeep we saw from before = Hot Rod
Big Red Fire Truck = Rodimus Prime

Why else would they have been so persistent that something obviously all jacked up for the movie wasn't (unless like someone said before "that it's Bay's golf cart", 'cause I can see that) unless they are trying to hide a character.
TCWJoe
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHARKTICON (Gnaw) Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
SHARKTICON (Gnaw) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON