This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Seibertron Galleries: Clear Animated Sons of Cybertron Exclusives

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Seibertron Galleries: Clear Animated Sons of Cybertron Exclusives

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Another set of 'must see' galleries here at Seibertron.com, the quite HOT, and quite exclusive, not to mention quite clear TakaraTomy Sons of Cybertron Animated Set.

This set was one of the first releases in the TakaraTomy 2010 Campaign, being preceded by the Masterpiece Sleep Convoy.

Now why is this set so HOT? Well, if the clear plastic doesn't get you, maybe this will... Animated Hot Rod. Sure no big deal now right? The TRU exclusive (Animated Rodimus Minor) is starting to show up in many stores. This exclusive set happened to be the first release of Animated Hot Rod/Rodimus/Rodimus Minor, so it fell into a lot of collector's hands and on their want lists just for that reason. Oh and there's an Animated Optimus Prime figure in colored-clear plastic in the set as well.

Wait no longer! Check out the preview pics below, and then follow the links or click a pic to see the entire gallery of THE SONS OF SEIBERTRON! (Sons of Cybertron-- I kid!)

Sons of Cybertron Rodimus Gallery

Sons of Cybertron Optimus Prime Gallery

TakaraTomy is going to follow up this set soon with more special releases including the G1 styled-repaint/remold of Armada Unicron (Micron Legend), the repaint of Cybertron Primus (Galaxy Force), the 'Sons of Cybertron' Henkei version, and Masterpiece Rodimus Prime.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Seibetron Galleries: Clear Animated Sons of Cybertron Exlusives

Postby Samurai Bludgeon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Motto: "Current Collection Count: 2250~"
Weapon: Sword
Already got a regular op so I wasnt to interested in spending the 60+ usd to get this set-however, if anyone out there just wants one or the other there is a seller on ebay from china selling these individually-i picked up a clear roddy for 19 bucks + very reasonable shipping. :D

ps-just search "clear rodimus"
Samurai Bludgeon
Minibot
Buy from Samurai Bludgeon on eBay

Re: New Seibetron Galleries: Clear Animated Sons of Cybertron Exlusives

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
That is a really nice deal!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Re: New Seibertron Galleries: Clear Animated Sons of Cybertron Exclusives

Postby Samurai Bludgeon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Motto: "Current Collection Count: 2250~"
Weapon: Sword
Yup-i was quite happy. I think I caught on when that seller had just started selling them so there wasn't a lot of bid warz. I plan on doing the same for the classics clear roddy too cuz that OP is just fail.
Samurai Bludgeon
Minibot
Buy from Samurai Bludgeon on eBay

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
i got the henkei set on the way, cant wait til they get here
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Bass X0 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 am

I have clear Animated Optimus Prime coming in the post from China which I paid for last Monday. So another week at least before he arrives.

I actually didn't want Optimus Prime that much. I just bidded on it to see how much it would sell for, expecting to be outbid. Now that its coming, I'm not that bothered about winning it. I don't own the original mold, its cheap for a Japanese exclusive (just a bit more than the RRP of a Deluxe here in england) and the clear plastic looks great.
Bass X0
Fuzor
News Credits: 11

Postby Meister79 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 am

Just wondering if this set has a serial number out of 2010?
The Henkei version has a serial number.
Meister79
Micromaster
News Credits: 6

Postby --B-- » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
That deluxe prime mold looks 1000 time better without the terrible "battle damage".
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby bvzxa » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I bought the set and it is fantastic. Besides the clear colors, the Rodimus stands out the most. Now I'm gonna wait for the other Sons' Of Cybertron set to come to my house.

Prime is decent. I like him. I too agree the battle damage annoys me. Also Japan is getting the Deluxe Cybertron Megatron I hope without the battle damage along with Cybertron Mode Prime in a two pack.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
bvzxa wrote:Prime is decent. I like him. I too agree the battle damage annoys me. Also Japan is getting the Deluxe Cybertron Megatron I hope without the battle damage along with Cybertron Mode Prime in a two pack.

Both are without the Battle Damage, but with Shiny Paint. Megatron's hip joints remain to be seen.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Blurrz » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Three different Rodimus variations to choose from.. all great figures!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Stockade » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Nice set and nice pics, but not my cup of tea though...

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221592 17B (CA) Bell"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of WINDBLADE #1 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221747 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR239178 (CA) Marz (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915G"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 Decepticons Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON