This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

G1 Computron KO Giftset In The Pipeline?

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

G1 Computron KO Giftset In The Pipeline?

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
A seller on iOffer.com has listed a brand new MISB Reissue Computron Giftset. The pictures on the auction look to be an old box. The description says that the seller has one new in box. This set hasn't been officially reissued, so it's safe to assume that another knock off of a G1 figure is being made. These knock offs aren't produced by Takara-Tomy or Hasbro. The quality usually isn't on par with an official reissue. Buyer beware when looking for a vintage Computron.

Click here to see the auction.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: G1 Computron KO Giftset In The Pipeline?

Postby Blackstreak » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
This has to be a re-issue KO because I have a Korean KO of the Technobots.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Doesn't this belong in the KO and 3rd party forum?
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby AutobotMR2 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
How bad IS the KO of these guys? I would love to have a set of Technobots for display....even if they are Knock-Offs, as long as they don't break when I take them out of the box.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Blackstreak » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:18 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
AutobotMR2 wrote:How bad IS the KO of these guys? I would love to have a set of Technobots for display....even if they are Knock-Offs, as long as they don't break when I take them out of the box.

The set I have is fairly sturdy, I haven't broken anything yet. I've seen much worse KOs, and I've seen better ones. Don't know much about this new set.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby SLUGSLINGER81 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 am

Motto: ""If you can't find a way, make a way""
Weapon: Slingshot
"The quality usually isn't on par with an official reissue."

To be honest, I wasn't too impressed with the quality of the OFFICIAL Piranacon re-issue set. I have an original completed set & when comparing the quality of the official re-issue piranacon set, it is comparable to KO standards. BUT overall it is still a nice addition to the G1 re-issues & hopefully this KO set will not dissapoint if you are looking to fill in the void :grin:
SLUGSLINGER81
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby AutobotMR2 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Wait.....what's this about quality issues with the PIRANICON re-issue???!!!!! I just ordered that from BBTS!!!! It had better not be crap! :evil:
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON