This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet

Postby Diem » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 am

If you fit into the key demographic of Seeker fans with money to burn you've probably already heard about i-Gear's Masterpiece conehead Fighter Team set which includes Elegy (Dirge), Attack (Thrust) and the new Ramjet who is now named Jet. Thanks to i-Gear's website we have some new images of Jet:

The page for the coneheads with more images and information can be seen here.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet

Postby Prime Riblet » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That looks so damned good.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Rated X » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Well done. I think I will order them !!! This is what happens when Hasbro/Takara ignores the fans to pursue their own agendas.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Diem » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 am

Rated X wrote:Well done. I think I will order them !!! This is what happens when Hasbro/Takara ignores the fans to pursue their own agendas.

Yes. Bloody HasTak haven't released any seekers in ages. If only Generations included the two unreleased coneheads...
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby dragons » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:45 am

i forogot something are these igear seekers same size as mp seeekrs starscream thundercrak skywarp? or are they slightly smaller look great after i get all my preoders in ill preorder these after i see video review on one of them like to see how well they match up against normal mp seeekrs first before i preorder
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby SJ21 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wow. Those guys look great. I am guessing that they are going to be going for about $200 per? I don't know if I willing to spend that money on them or not though, since I have 2 MP seekers already. It is tempting though...
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Optimutt » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:49 am

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
From previous information on earlier molds of this, they are smaller, around the size of a Voyager class TF.

And, did y'all forget about the MP Ghost Starscream that just came out a month or two ago? This mold is still kicking for anyone who really wants them.
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Amazing, I hope they arnt silly expensive as I think they look great and despite my initial hesitation about these semi knock offs I would quite like them.

My only wish is that the clear stands that hold the jets would allow the jet to be angled so that you could see more of the top when on display.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:53 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Beautiful.. Buy WAY out of my price range.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Syndrome » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 am

Weapon: Photon Blaster
I just want to know when these will be released. I'm very interested in these.
Syndrome
Mini-Con
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8

Postby 666-SHOT » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:37 am

Motto: ""Mottos are for talk. I want action.""
Weapon: Shrapnel-Needle Shell Launcher
SUPER sweet. I want.
City Commander upgrade kit MISP, Galaxy Force Fangwolf MISB, Battle in space box set (Rodimus/Cyclonus) MISB and Botcon Scourge (loose) for trade or sale. (and lots of loose classics, generations ect. PM me!)
Looking for , Universe Powerglide (red one only), Universe Hot Shot, Cybertron Menasor, Energon Dreadwing, Botcon Skyquake, Botcon Huffer and many more. Anything that fits into the classic-verse. LMK what you have!
666-SHOT
Minibot
Buy from 666-SHOT on eBay
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby AutobotMR2 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Diem wrote:
Rated X wrote:Well done. I think I will order them !!! This is what happens when Hasbro/Takara ignores the fans to pursue their own agendas.

Yes. Bloody HasTak haven't released any seekers in ages. If only Generations included the two unreleased coneheads...

As far as I know, Generations will have Dirge, they have already released Thrust, and Ramjet was released under the classics line.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Atomatron » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Diem wrote:

As far as I know, Generations will have Dirge, they have already released Thrust, and Ramjet was released under the classics line.

lmao
Atomatron
Vehicon
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 9

Postby AutobotMR2 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Atomatron wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Diem wrote:

lmao

Why do I feel as though I said something stupid??
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Atomatron » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Whats the price going to be on these is my question.

$1000?
Atomatron
Vehicon
Endurance: 2

Postby ButtZilla » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Sooooo wicked sick looking!!

And same size as MP Prime too. The Correct size and height! MP Grimlock was a disappointment. Too small.
ButtZilla
Mini-Con

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Best seeker mold yet in my opinion.
Love this!!
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Intelligence: 7

Postby Prowl1529 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:17 am

Those are beautiful, i want the all 3 to join my masterpiece seekers.
Does anyone knows the realesed date?
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:31 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I just doubt they'll get these to market...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby El Duque » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Counterpunch wrote:I just doubt they'll get these to market...

Why?
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Kibble » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:34 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Knock off...

Who's there?

Stolen toy design...

Stolen toy design who?

Aren't you excited to pay mad cash for an inferior quality product of an already fragile figure?

This thing does look amazing, though. Hope Takara puts them out someday...
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Syndrome » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 am

Kibble wrote:Knock off...

Who's there?

Stolen toy design...

Stolen toy design who?

Aren't you excited to pay mad cash for an inferior quality product of an already fragile figure?

This thing does look amazing, though. Hope Takara puts them out someday...

You should really buy a figure made by them before judging quality cause the quality on Faith leader was very good (which imo was more of a knock-off than these). Also, these aren't complete knock-offs cause the mold is not identical to the original; they clearly made many alterations to it, although they are cutting it close...
Syndrome
Mini-Con

Postby Kibble » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Syndrome wrote:You should really buy a figure by them before talking cause the quality on Faith leader was very good (which imo was more of a knock-off than these). Also, these aren't complete knock-offs cause the mold is not identical to the original; they clearly made many alterations to it, although they are cutting it close...

Likewise...I'm pretty sure you haven't gotten one of the KO seekers to this point. But the quality on Faith Leader (which I agree is a blatant KO) was spotty on its own and that was based on a very solidly built figure...the most durable MP figure in fact. The MP seekers, on the other hand, are pretty fragile figures from the start. Good luck having these guys match the quality of the real ones.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby 666-SHOT » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 am

Motto: ""Mottos are for talk. I want action.""
Weapon: Shrapnel-Needle Shell Launcher
hell, I think HAS TAK should LET 3rd party companies make the products. All it really does is raise interest in the toy line itself. I love most 3rd party add-ons and figures. Hell, I have a friend whom has spent THOUSANDS with HAS TAK since he picked up a FP City Commander kit. Got him back into collecting.
Cant wait to see the other coneheads. This Ramjet mold looks good.
City Commander upgrade kit MISP, Galaxy Force Fangwolf MISB, Battle in space box set (Rodimus/Cyclonus) MISB and Botcon Scourge (loose) for trade or sale. (and lots of loose classics, generations ect. PM me!)
Looking for , Universe Powerglide (red one only), Universe Hot Shot, Cybertron Menasor, Energon Dreadwing, Botcon Skyquake, Botcon Huffer and many more. Anything that fits into the classic-verse. LMK what you have!
666-SHOT
Minibot
Buy from 666-SHOT on eBay
Courage: Infinity

Postby Syndrome » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Kibble wrote:
Syndrome wrote:You should really buy a figure by them before talking cause the quality on Faith leader was very good (which imo was more of a knock-off than these). Also, these aren't complete knock-offs cause the mold is not identical to the original; they clearly made many alterations to it, although they are cutting it close...

Likewise...I'm pretty sure you haven't gotten one of the KO seekers to this point. But the quality on Faith Leader (which I agree is a blatant KO) was spotty on its own and that was based on a very solidly built figure...the most durable MP figure in fact. The MP seekers, on the other hand, are pretty fragile figures from the start. Good luck having these guys match the quality of the real ones.

Nobody has because they haven't been released yet... Therefore your point is not valid...

I'm going by their previous products. Faith leader is very good in quality, far from "spotty." I own all of the real MP seekers (Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker) and I have been waiting for an official release of the coneheads which has yet to happen. If this company is giving me what I want and what hastak has yet deliver then I welcome it. It is after all why everyone clamors for products by Fansprojects. While they did copy the mold, they at least made enough alterations to the original to differentiate it from the official products. These are basically unofficial repaints/re-sculpts; at least that's how I see it.
Syndrome
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON