This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Ongoing #11- Review

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Ongoing #11- Review

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
My feelings about Transformers Ongoing #11 in a nut shell... finally we get to have something. We have some pretty good signs of improvement.

You should know that in the 16 hours or so leading up to its release, many of the ideas and details that I mention below could be considered possible SPOILERS to your reading enjoyment of the issue.

With the pleasantries out of the way, here we go.

This issue the Autobots and Skywatch take a step in the right direction. For the betterment of all, they actually do something ‘under the radar’ and a bit deceitful. Last issue to try to support the president’s mandate that Cybertronians may not be used as soldiers, Skywatch and the Autobots went on a mission to South Korea to try to ‘convince’ the Combaticons to move along and find another resource for their energon. As you can imagine the Combaticons did not take this suggestion well and pulverized the Autobots, who for sillies sake (oh and stealth too-- they didn’t think little aluminum foil hats would stop the government from watching them--), they stayed in their vehicle modes trying to defeat the elite Combaticon group (which is minus Swindle, so no Bruticus). So the Autobots were going to try to handicap themselves when fighting tactically superior warriors with the word combat in the subgroup team name? Sounds like a sure fire Autobot win!

It turned out to be a silly plan (who knew?). I know that last issue I said to myself that I had about had it when they employed this strategy. This seemed worse than any contrived cartoon plan. The Autobots were sure to get pulverized, and they did, turning tailpipe and barely getting away with their hides intact. What were you thinking when you wrote this Mike? None of us actually thought they had a chance.

But this issue, we see that perhaps Skywatch and the Autobots are not quite as dumb as we thought, and that Mr. Costa had a fairly sound plan for them.

Continuing on to this issue, the Combaticons celebrate their victory with some well earned energon, as they razz the Autobots (and rightfully so) for their lack of tact, strength, or brawn (why?). And then it hits the fan, figuratively, but almost literally if you look at the image below.

Vortex becomes a main goal as the Autobots mount a new attack. Having been a big reason why the Autobots got trounced in their ‘vehicle modes only approach’ (ie they are sitting ducks for Vortex), the Autobots look to remedy this advantage in Round 2. Poor Jetfire was not even enough to defeat this master of the air (last issue), so Ratchet and buddies try to keep him grounded.

A couple of other things also happen at this time to help turn the Autobots’ luck:

-They get air support from a very unexpected source (or an expected one if you’ve looked at any previews, or images from the early pages, or covers for this book).

-They get to use their robot modes this time thanks to satellite interruption.

So round two shows the Autobots delivering blows to the Combaticon unit. Outnumbered, outgunned, and now with no tactical advantage, it looks like the Combaticons need to white flag in a hurry.

And then we get another surprise. Another partial combiner team shows up. And again, it’s not much of a surprise because of the way IDW is choosing to do their comic covers. Basically, one ahead of the actual content in the issue has been happening an awful lot, at least in one cover version. It happens again. I don’t want to mention the team, but as the Combaticons were working for a dictator in South Korea, these crashers welcome themselves to the skirmish in the employ of the Republic of China. Interesting, or a played out idea? You can decide for yourself.

In this issue we find some good:

-More Thundercracker characterization. He must be someone’s favorite at IDW because he is really one of the few characters that IDW has truly given great life to. His non-friendship with Bumblebee and the Autobots makes for some interesting dialogue, and an interesting relationship explored!

-The Autobots don’t seem like tactical fools.

-Lots of action.

-Humans are very minimally involved.

-Good to great art.

And I want to take a moment to talk to you about the art. I truly have not been impressed by any artist on this series yet, until this issue. Yes, there are still some problems, but Guido really gets it right a lot of the time this issue. You know who robot characters are when you look at them, even if they might have a slight redesign. The style does slide towards a more animated type of drawing at times, especially with expressions, but I think that is still acceptable here, and compared to what we were straining to see in the first arc’s art. Guido also seems to like smirks a lot.

Just check out a few of these images below to whet your appetite.

This issue really seems to help the devoted and frustrated TRANSFORMERS comic reader to believe that this creative team may be able to pull ‘it’ off. They may produce a product that more than just the truly stubborn (ME!) readers will look to buy, and will enjoy! It’s too bad that so many readers have probably written the series off now, and won’t think twice on their decision, causing them to possibly miss out on something good.

A couple of points to the negative:

-Too many partial combiner teams. I understand these sub-groups seem to want to stick together because they had a previous allegiance, but I wonder if we are getting into the combiner overkill arena.

-The art is a little inconsistent. Like my writing. There are some really excellent panels in here. And then there aren’t. Good do outweigh bad though.

-Still seems drawn out. How many pages do BB and TC need to get through this?

-Why would the Autobots leave Brawn behind? Is he that much of an unthinking, untactful behemoth, or do they truly just not like him? (this plot point is explored in the issue)

Here’s the list of folks who got it done this issue...

Some bot symbols to help you visually see my thoughts. Each category is out of five bot symbols:

Art :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:

Writing/Dialogue :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: .5

Writing/Plot :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: .5

Worth the $3.99 :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:

Check out the five page preview here, and look to your local shop for this issue tomorrow, or in the very near future.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Ongoing #11- Review

Postby sabrigami » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Glad to hear that things are finally starting to shape up in the ongoing. I can't wait to read this for myself now and maybe even get the trade at this rate. I also have to mention that every time I see prime run over, slam or fall onto anyone in this comic I just die laughing. It's one of my fave things to see in the ongoing right now and I'm glad to see it's still happening :lol:
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby AutobotMR2 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I am very glad to hear that this series is starting to turn around now. I've been waiting on that since the first issue of ongoing. Now if only my comics store would get Last Stand of the Wreckers!!!!!!
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sky-Quake » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
a review and a preview this day would have been good had my grandmother not died almost half an hour ago
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby AutobotMR2 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I'm sorry to hear that brother. Never easy to have something like that happen to you.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Sky-Quake » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

AutobotMR2 wrote:I'm sorry to hear that brother. Never easy to have something like that happen to you.

well I'm trying to keep it together my mom totally broke down came into my room balling her eyes out while I'm playing modern warfare 2 I said did she go and my stepdad told me yes atleast she doesn't have to suffer from that bastard cancer
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
sabrigami wrote:Glad to hear that things are finally starting to shape up in the ongoing.

Please keep in mind that good for this series isn't necessarily good by the proper definition of the word.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
It's the freaking Preda-china-king. YES. YES. YES.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Skill: 5

Postby sabrigami » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Darth Bombshell wrote:
sabrigami wrote:Glad to hear that things are finally starting to shape up in the ongoing.

Please keep in mind that good for this series isn't necessarily good by the proper definition of the word.

You have a point. But I am unfortunately easy to amuse so I'm not as picky as I should be in some cases :oops: besides I only started reading the comics a while ago, so I'm not the best to judge lol! It just looks better than usual to me. I would still like less fluff and a better story for sure though. But I did still enjoy the last issue anyway, and this one looks okay by those standards too.

I also want to say that I wish the covers didn't spoil every little plot twist they have. Knowing what coming ahead of time when you don't have much going on in the first place kinda sucks.
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Ultra Magnus » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
I gotta be honest, I liked Don's art WAY better than what's going on in this issue. Don's redesigns were as always, incredibly insightful and INTERESTING. They looked like they would be awesome action figures! I always love Guido's work, but AHM was also way better than this... Flame me if you will, but this issue didn't do it for me in terms of the Art. To me it just looks like the original Cartoon. That's cool I guess, but this isn't the cartoon. I like that different artists have their own styles but I would have preferred to see more of Don's designs in this series. Story, OTOH, is pretty interesting. A bit contrived for sure, once again, feels like the Cartoon. But I like that the Combiner teams are actually Special Teams in this version of the story. It leads me to believe that we'll eventually see the Big Dudes again. I don't think we'll ever see "combiner overkill", these are classic characters and they've been part of the mythos since the beginning. Besides there's only a handful of them, and we've not even seen any of the Autobot Gestalts! It's not like they're creating NEW combiner teams just for grins and giggles.

Here's to more sweet Transformers Action! Rock on IDW.
8)
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 am

Ultra Magnus wrote:I gotta be honest, I liked Don's art WAY better than what's going on in this issue. Don's redesigns were as always, incredibly insightful and INTERESTING. They looked like they would be awesome action figures! I always love Guido's work, but AHM was also way better than this... Flame me if you will, but this issue didn't do it for me in terms of the Art. To me it just looks like the original Cartoon. That's cool I guess, but this isn't the cartoon. I like that different artists have their own styles but I would have preferred to see more of Don's designs in this series. Story, OTOH, is pretty interesting. A bit contrived for sure, once again, feels like the Cartoon. But I like that the Combiner teams are actually Special Teams in this version of the story. It leads me to believe that we'll eventually see the Big Dudes again. I don't think we'll ever see "combiner overkill", these are classic characters and they've been part of the mythos since the beginning. Besides there's only a handful of them, and we've not even seen any of the Autobot Gestalts! It's not like they're creating NEW combiner teams just for grins and giggles.

Here's to more sweet Transformers Action! Rock on IDW.
8)

Don, is that you? :lol: Changes are cool for sure, and Transformers main gimmick is changing. I don't think Guido's designs are all cartoon, I would call them more CLASSIC in nature, but they are certainly less detailed, and pieces/parts than Don's. Don was working on revolutionary, but for a lot of fans it was way too much!

As for actual toys of them. I find it hard to believe that hey could do it. With all the shifting panels... be interesting to see them try though.

Sky-Quake wrote:a review and a preview this day would have been good had my grandmother not died almost half an hour ago

Very, very sorry to hear this.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sky-Quake » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:26 am

I'm still going to wait for this series comes out in volumes I have other stuff to buy in the meen time such as hundreds of Transformers, Starwars and GIJOE toys oh and Halo Reach :KREMZEEK:
Sky-Quake
Fuzor

Postby Stormer » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Motto: "I just want to teleport in, destroy some monsters, damage some property and teleport out."
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Sky-Quake wrote:a review and a preview this day would have been good had my grandmother not died almost half an hour ago

I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Compared to how Ongoing was going, this issue was GREAT! I like Guidi's artwork, I agree that it's more classic than Don's - I didn't like his at all at first, but it kinda grew on me. I'm glad this story is getting exciting! There are some pretty boring Ongoing issues...Bring on the Combiners!
Stormer
Vehicon
Firepower: 10

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Blurrz wrote:It's the freaking Preda-china-king. YES. YES. YES.

ROTFLMAO! :lol:

"...May her people last one thousand years!"

Just frikkin' hilarious!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Nice to hear the series seems to have finally found it's groove, sure it took them almost a year but hey at least they seem to try.

But all I can say to this is the following:
All I can think of when I see this image is Energon Prime is back! :P

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Bobton03 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 am

Motto: "When Goldbug is to become a Prime, then his name shall be "Aurum Prime.""
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Well, I am off to buy Ongoing #11 today -- I am curious what the issue will bring and, if necessary, I will post any worthwhile comments later.

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:54 am

Bobton03 wrote:Well, I am off to buy Ongoing #11 today -- I am curious what the issue will bring and, if necessary, I will post any worthwhile comments later.

- Bob

Good, I think you will enjoy it, even if there are things we could all scrutinize. Still reminds me of an issue of INFILTRATION, or the next series, but that's more of a compliment than a slam...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Stormer » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Motto: "I just want to teleport in, destroy some monsters, damage some property and teleport out."
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Bobton03 wrote:Well, I am off to buy Ongoing #11 today -- I am curious what the issue will bring and, if necessary, I will post any worthwhile comments later.

- Bob

So, how was it? Did it only take you five minutes to read? I liked it!
Stormer
Vehicon
Firepower: 10

Postby Bobton03 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Motto: "When Goldbug is to become a Prime, then his name shall be "Aurum Prime.""
Stormer,

I am going to read it later on tonight. From a quick thumbing-through of the pages it seems that it will take longer than 5 minutes to read!

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby Bobton03 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Well, Ongoing #11 took longer than 5 minutes to read and that makes me very happy -- Long read-time = more bang for my buck.

Overall, I enjoyed the issue. I am glad to see that IDW is starting to invest more time into plot development rather than just publishing pages upon pages of action scenes devoid of a story-line. Don't get me wrong, I love action and you cannot have TF's without action, but you also need a story to accompany such action.

Here are some observations/questions:

1.) I picked up the Retailer's Incentive version of #11 and I am wondering one thing: Which TF is depicted on the cover?
2.) I saw that Cosmos had an actual role, albeit minor, in the story and this made me immensely happy. Can this be the beginning of a more involved role for the little guy? Maybe a "Spotlight:Cosmos" in the near future?
3.) What is the amount of time that spans "Revelation" and the current "Ongoing" story-arc? It seems that combiner technology was still in its early development stages in Revelation, but by #11 it appears to be quite mature with the Constructicons being joined by not only the Combaticons, but also the Predacons in the gestalt category of TFs. When will the Autobots debut their own combiner teams? I don't know if I am alone in this feeling, but I want to see (at a minimum) the Aerialbots brought into the "Ongoing" story-arc.

Like I said above, I really enjoyed #11 and I hope this is a positive sign of things to come, especially with the "Hot Rod in Space" story on the horizon for November!

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 am

-Your RE cover is of Mirage.

-I think Cosmos just happened to 'fit the need' of what they had written in. Be nice to see more of some of the lesser used/lesser known guys.

-I would have to do some research to know the timeframe. Revelation happened, then we went into AHM, and some AHM character related spotlights, and then AHM Coda, and then Ongoing.

-Combiner tech.- only the Monstercons, the Constructicons, and now the Stunticons have it, thanks to Swindle's using his stolen tech to upgrade them. The combiner teams are like special ops groups, or specialty groups, but they have for the most part that we know of, NOT actually been modified for combining. Plenty have shown up, probably because they are liked by so many fans as characters, not just the overall combiner.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Chupacabra Convoy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Motto: "Wait, we're supposed to save all humans? Are you sure?"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Okay, they seem to definitely picking up the pace of the series now. Also, Ratchet getting his hands on Vortex's rotor blades was cool, as was Thundercracker's belly b!tch slap on Vortex... poor Vortex, you blew 15 minutes of fame in the last issue.
Formerly Nova-Ting Ranger (That's right, I'm back! And in Pog form!)
Chupacabra Convoy
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Chaoslock » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I've read it, and while the second half of the issue is cool (loved to see Optimus Primes marvel-esque gun upgraded alt. mode)
The first half was still unneccesary - it started as a slashfic with BBs and TCs talk, then the B-Teams interlude (to quote Lilformers: Seaspray: "but this WAS an underwater mission!" ...unnecesary.) and the covers' future-telling is a seriously damaging issue to the series (the predacons intro was awesome, too bad the cover blew it...)
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Bobton03 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Chaoslock,

You bring up a great point regarding the 'Ongoing' comic covers -- why are they being drawn for the "next" issue rather than the current one?

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:05 am

Bobton03 wrote:Chaoslock,

You bring up a great point regarding the 'Ongoing' comic covers -- why are they being drawn for the "next" issue rather than the current one?

- Bob

I mentioned this in my review, and have tried posing this question to IDW, never gotten a response.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #16 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220220 16A (CA) Mack"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #29 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM283 29A (CA) Randal"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #23 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230312 23B (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #318 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 MAR210228 318A (W) McFarlane (CA) Revolver"
SPAWN #318 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #29 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM345 29A (CA) Sabbatini (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #29 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220311 9B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #9 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #17 Cvr B Image Comics FEB230243 17B (CA) Tomaselli (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #17 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124A"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230281 344A (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #267 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0923IM844 267A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #267 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G cardstock Image Comics 2022 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spawn UNWANTED VIOLENCE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 DEC220302 2A (A/CA) Del Mundo"
Spawn UNWANTED VIO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0823IM432 269A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #15 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 DEC220297 15B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #15 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON