This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Publishing - December 2010 Transformers Comic Solicitations

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW Publishing - December 2010 Transformers Comic Solicitations

Postby Blurrz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The month of giving and celebration is jam packed with Transformers Comic fun. The first Transformers 3 Movie Prequel comic will be released in December, called Foundation. The monthly series continue, as we've got Transformers: Ongoing #14, and Sector 7 #4. To top it all off we've got a trio of paperbacks - Transformers Ongoing Vol.2: International Incident, Transformers: Ironhide, and Transformers: Best of Starscream. Check out the covers and spoilers below, thanks to ComicsContinuum.

TRANSFORMERS 3 MOVIE PREQUEL: FOUNDATION #1

Written by John Barber, art by Andrew Griffith, cover by Brian Rood.
The first Transformers 3 movie prequel begins here! The origin of the bitter rivalry between Optimus Prime and Megatron starts here! But what is the secret connection that will forever bind them? And how will it affect the future of all Transformers?
32 pages, $3.99.

TRANSFORMERS #14

Written by Mike Costa, art by Nick Roche, covers by Don Figueroa and Roche.
Two Autobots felled in the past two issues and the punishment is only beginning! A shocking revelation and an unexpected attack begins the "Revenge of the Decepticons," the storyline that leaves a lot more Autobots on the operating table, and their entire future on Earth in question.
32 pages, $3.99.

TRANSFORMERS, VOL. 2: INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT

Written by Mike Costa, art by Don Figueroa, Javier Salteres and Guido Guidi, cover by Figueroa.
As the Autobots and Skywatch come together against a common enemy, the Decepticons choose to forge their own alliance. However, their involvement with a powerful leader could escalate two countries into war! Can the Autobots prevent an international incident, while avoiding exposure?
144 pages, $19.99.

TRANSFORMERS: SECTOR 7 #4

Written by John Barber, art by Joe Suitor, cover by Brian Rood.
In the midst of the darkest days of World War II, Sector Seven's greatest fear has come true -- the Nazis have captured a Transformer! The group's seven deadliest soldiers -- a rag-tag group of screw-ups and cast-offs in any other context -- go on what's surely a suicide mission into the heart of Nazi Germany!
32 pages, $3.99.

TRANSFORMERS: IRONHIDE

Written by Mike Costa, art and by Casey Coller.
During the Great War on Cybertron, one of the Autobots' fallen heroes was Optimus Prime's best friend -- Ironhide. Now, with Cybertron and Ironhide both fallen, their fates become intertwined in unexpected ways. Ironhide presents the tale of a hero's return that may bring new hope to their home planet.
104 pages, $17.99.

TRANSFORMERS: BEST OF STARSCREAM

Written by Bob Budiansky and Simon Furman, art by Alex Milne, Don Figueroa, EJ Su and more, cover by Klaus Scherwinski.
He's Megatron's second-in-command, but he's number one in his own mind. This is Starscream, fierce Decepticon warrior and full-time schemer. When he's not doing the bidding of his leader, Starscream is plotting his ascension to the Decepticon throne. These stories collect his darkest and most telling moments.
144 pages, $19.99.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: IDW Publishing - December 2010 Transformers Comic Solicitations

Postby The Legend » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:12 am

Looks like someone took out their frustration on Prime's crotch. :lol:
The Legend
Headmaster Jr

Postby Tristar » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 am

is that a chicken walker tank?
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spectral Dragon wrote:I hereby declare HMW shall now be known as Heavy Metal Crack (that's HMC for short)!
Tristar
Combiner

Postby Random » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 am

Yes. Yes it is. Thanks for pointing that out. I was gonna pick this up simply for Jetfire....I didn't even notice the *bleeping* walking tank, lol.

I need coffee...
Random
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Tristar » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 am

old joke time. Hey IDW the Empire just called they want there prototype back!
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spectral Dragon wrote:I hereby declare HMW shall now be known as Heavy Metal Crack (that's HMC for short)!
Tristar
Combiner

Postby dragons » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 am

Looks like someone took out their frustration on Prime's crotch.

either that or someone sucks at shooting is robochiken tank shooting through that soldier knee or infront of it?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Holy damn! Transformers in World War 2 fighting Nazis!? This is the shyte I was waiting for! BRING IT ON!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Bobton03 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Motto: "When Goldbug is to become a Prime, then his name shall be "Aurum Prime.""
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Am I alone in thinking that the 'Ongoing' #14 cover closely resembles one of the cover for AHM #7?

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Best of Starscream? Besides getting the Underbase, is there another story where he was succesful in anything?
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Chaoslock wrote:Best of Starscream? Besides getting the Underbase, is there another story where he was succesful in anything?

In the 20+ history of Transformers Comics, I'm sure there's something.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Blurrz wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:Best of Starscream? Besides getting the Underbase, is there another story where he was succesful in anything?

Blurrz wrote:[
In the 20+ history of Transformers Comics, I'm sure there's something.

Especially since "Best of Megatron", despite being mostly about G1 Megatron, had an Armada Megatron issue. For some reason.

And basically, IDW's offering up a steaming load for Christmas.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
FINALLY. I've been wondering when the Ironhide TPB was going to come out. Looks I can continue Ongoing too.

Edit: Also, WTF at the Sector 7 cover...it's supposed to be WWII but Jetfire is still depicted as an SR-71 Blackbird? They didn't exist until the 60s! Epic fail, IDW, epic fail. Unless there's some sort of time-traveling shenanigans... I don't know, I don't read the movie comics.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Sky-Quake » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
is that a nazi Panzer tank with legs? Nazis in transformers finally
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr N 1:15 black light Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240118 2N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics JAN231648 1E Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAR231663 3A (CA) Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 SEP231297 7B (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231422 145D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT #145 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr L 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240199 3L (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 SEP221740 1RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #112 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200462 112RI 231010D"
TMNT #112 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics MAY231444 1G (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr N 1:15 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240201 3N"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr L 1:25 Boom Studios Comics OCT220280 1L (CA)Eastman+Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv Halloween Special #1 Cvr E 1:10 IDW Comics AUG231434"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr O 1:15 Foil Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240202 3O Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON