Disciples of Boltax Blog Update:The Ark Addendum - Triggerhappy's Transformation

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Disciples of Boltax Blog Update:The Ark Addendum - Triggerhappy's Transformation

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
The Disciples of Boltax have updated their blog, this time with sketches of Decepticon Targetmaster Triggerhappy's transformation. This weeks entry is from The Ark Addendum. Click here for the full blog entry and image.

Yup, it's Triggerhappy, Decepticon (nee Destron) Targetmaster supreme. As ever, I'm impressed with the level of care that are put into these strictly internal (until now) documents.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Disciples of Boltax Blog Update:The Ark Addendum - Triggerhappy's Transformation

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:44 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
very cool.

i loved this guy in the rebirth. looks like his transformation storyboard from the intro. also badass.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Disciples of Boltax Blog Update:The Ark Addendum - Triggerhappy's Transformation

Postby Bumblevivisector » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Always my favorite of the '87 Targetmasters, partly since he's a modified X-wing, but more because he has a ton of guns besides his Targetmaster partner, going against his gimmick. And an awesome TFU bio.

How many episodes of Headmasters did the Targetmasters figure into though?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
Twincast / Podcast #273:
"Our Way to Oblivion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS EXCLUSIVE LEGENDS CLASS WINGSPAN CLOUDRAKER Walgreens" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Blurr Car" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers cyberverse fact card  acid storm" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE TRANSFORMERS G1 LOT CLIFF JUMPER, SNAP TRAP, OUTBACK STREETWISE, SWERVE," on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 80s Animated Movie DVD Optimus Prime Megatron Bumblebee Arcee Galva" on EBAY
Buy "Rare MINT Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW White Car" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY