This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ill wait till this hits stores, hasbro better ship a good amount of these
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Megazarak » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Megatron Wolf wrote:Ill wait till this hits stores, hasbro better ship a good amount of these

I hope so as well. And hopefully this time around it lands in Canada (though based on the recent exclusives, if this is one, we have been getting most of them) and in good numbers. I missed on my chance to get Cyclonus the first time around and this set presents more than a perfect chance to get him.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby It Is Him » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm honestly stoked on the comic more than anything else in this set.

Can't wait to find a ton of these at retail.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I forgot; which retailer is supposed to sell this as their exclusive again? :-B Because I would REALLY like to have my own Hot Rod but not get it online. ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm

so there is a pretty good chance this will go retail. Good news but living in Canada it will prolly be around 40 dollars even though our dollar is at PAR with the States. GO figure.
Last edited by MGrotusque on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Megazarak » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
monstergrotusque wrote:so there is a pretty good chance this will go retail. Good news but living in Canada it will prolly be around 40 dollars even though our dollar is at PAR with the States. GO figure.

I wouldn't say that. If you remember the Zellers/Target exclusive deluxe 2-packs, those were priced at $24.99, which is actually a pretty good deal for 2 deluxes considering they're $15.99 each usually. And I believe BB vs Soundwave was $29.99, which isn't that bad either. If I had to guess the price, I would say that it will be $29.99 or $34.99 at Canadian retail, not a big difference from $40 but still better.
Megazarak
Vehicon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Rated X » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I personally cant stand the new rub stickers. They are all black. I liked the classic style better withthe silver outline. The new one looks like a big black spot. Glad I bought the 3 pack. I dont need a comic or a matrix. What I need is a fansproject Protector suit that matches this sets red. I hope they make it happen.

And I gotta ask why is everybody talking so much crap about the galvatron figure ??? Its G1 accurate. Ok the tank mode sucks, but its the robot mode that matters. Im not crazy about the turret being the right shoulder, but its not that bad. The white should have been a light grey or silver. Other than that I love the Galvatron 3 pack figure...
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Rated X wrote:I personally cant stand the new rub stickers. They are all black. I liked the classic style better withthe silver outline. The new one looks like a big black spot. Glad I bought the 3 pack. I dont need a comic or a matrix. What I need is a fansproject Protector suit that matches this sets red. I hope they make it happen.

And I gotta ask why is everybody talking so much crap about the galvatron figure ??? Its G1 accurate. Ok the tank mode sucks, but its the robot mode that matters. Im not crazy about the turret being the right shoulder, but its not that bad. The white should have been a light grey or silver. Other than that I love the Galvatron 3 pack figure...

If you think the alt mode sucks and don't like where the weapons are plus you don't like the color. Then that sounds like a crappy figure to me! Too many negatives there that outway the positives. If you can only like 50% of the figure then it's not a good figure. Ya gotta like both modes and he is NOT G1 accurate by any means.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5

Postby Daken3687 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 pm

any word on when is this going to get released
Daken3687
Mini-Con

Postby Valandar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
monstergrotusque wrote:
Rated X wrote:I personally cant stand the new rub stickers. They are all black. I liked the classic style better withthe silver outline. The new one looks like a big black spot. Glad I bought the 3 pack. I dont need a comic or a matrix. What I need is a fansproject Protector suit that matches this sets red. I hope they make it happen.

If you think the alt mode sucks and don't like where the weapons are plus you don't like the color. Then that sounds like a crappy figure to me! Too many negatives there that outway the positives. If you can only like 50% of the figure then it's not a good figure. Ya gotta like both modes and he is NOT G1 accurate by any means.

Not to mention the huge amount of kibble, the tendency to fall apart at the slightest touch, poor QC on both the construction and the paint apps...
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby Nujevad » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:00 pm

I've got the Galvatron from the three-pack and I liked it a lot. I don't understand the hate with the alt mode, it's a tank with almost no visible robot parts. As for it falling apart, the right arm of mine fell off once but it was only because I didn't know how to transform it properly at the time. The legs, left arm, backpack or even the pegs holding the third mode legs were pretty tight.
Nujevad
Transmetal Warrior

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Valandar wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:

Not to mention the huge amount of kibble, the tendency to fall apart at the slightest touch, poor QC on both the construction and the paint apps...

And Galvatron should be a Voyager, minimum. The Universe figure is way too small.
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:37 am

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
isnt the 3 pack galvatron slightly in a g1 color scheme? i just watched a review on the anime colors g1 galvatron and they did share some paint apps..and ive found that my 3 pack version holds better in some places but fails in others (ie he BARELY stands) but at least he and the 2 pack/3 pack Cyclonus will look good next to generations scourge
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Hero » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Is this coming to a B&M store? Sold out on Amazon and not trying to get gouged by online retailers.
Hero
Mini-Con
News Credits: 26

Postby Daddycon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 am

My 2-pack shipped from Amazon yesterday. Glad I did the pre-order. :grin:
Daddycon
Micromaster

Postby craggy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:48 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
Valandar wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:

And Galvatron should be a Voyager, minimum. The Universe figure is way too small.

and is only really more G1 accurate than the G1 toy if you're drunk and shot the missile in your eye.

The 3pack version is in quite a G1 toon colour scheme, I'll give it that, but the vehicle mode is not a tank with no visible robot parts. It's a piece of poo that doesn't fit together, despite obviously having been almost-designed to clip into a very nice shell.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby frenzyXprime » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Motto: "Science is Logic and Logic is Chaos"
I just got mine and it's awesome, the matrix is metal which was something I wasn't expecting.
frenzyXprime
Mini-Con
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics AUG230028 113F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230246 5D (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr O 1:10 Modern Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220556 1O (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr I 1:10 AF Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230551 8I (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr G unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2023 110G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #3 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 FEB240069 3A (CA) Montes"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230074 115A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #100 BSE Boom Studios Comics OCT230183 Bernardo"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr L 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230690 9L (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220589 2G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220547 1F (CA) Fleecs"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230121 117A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 3A"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240053 118A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON