This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reprolabels.com October Update

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Reprolabels.com October Update

Postby Mach » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Our sponsor - Reprolabels has updated us the latest offerings from the store:

We've got more stickers to show you this month, starting with an upgrade set for Flywheels, the G1 Duocon, designed by Justin:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Upgrades/upgradex7.php

We also have an enhancement set for the two recent FP Crossfire releases:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/crossfire.php

Last month's free Compendium set is now up for regular purchase:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Symbols/compendium.php

And a recolor of the G1 Op set, for use on the all-black version as a Nemesis Prime deco:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Misc/nemesisprime.php

Starting today, we have a new promotion: Get 14 G1 symbols free with every $10 you spend on TF stickers! Last month's Compendium set is also still available free for the remainder of the day. That means that for October 5th, Pacific Standard Time, BOTH promotions are concurrent, and you will ALSO get a free Compendium set for every $15 you spend at Reprolabels.com!
http://reprolabels.com/

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Reprolabels.com October Update

Postby Stockade » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:02 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Whao!! that sticker set for FP crossfire release is really sweet!! Definitely upgrades both vehicles alot, especially Blast-off...i mean Explorer..lol

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Yeah, I may have to get that set for the FP figures.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Shadowstream » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 am

Weapon: No Weapon
I'm still a bit disappointed that they didn't do labels for the other 3 members of Bruticus, but I guess I'll end up getting them anyway since those guys could do with a bit more purple.
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Much like the Warbot set, I feel these actually cheapen the look and hide FP's incredible detail work.

PASS.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby MGrotusque » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Love reprolabels but not feelin the FP upgrade.
Too much in like with them the way they are. Little flashy for my liking.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #286 Cvr B IDW Comics JUL210466 286B Sanchez 220920"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON