This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Images of Transformers United Wheeljack, Rumble/Frenzy, Scourge, and G2 Optimus Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack, Rumble/Frenzy, Scourge, and G2 Optimus Prime

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:04 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Scourge has a Targetmaster! Hell yes!
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack, Rumble/Frenzy, Scourge, and G2 Optimus Prime

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Vicalliose wrote:
decepticon_lol wrote:In the middle of **** Iowa, the Walmarts are finally stocking up with the tuner skids, but only ONE Darkmount, Red Alert, and Cybertron soundwave have been spotted in a radius of 50 miles! the walmarts are also overstocked with those damn Power Core Combiners and even Revenge of the Fallen Tuner Mudflap and Scorponok. Really, this is getting dissapointing.

Wow, you must live further west from here (or south), it seems the further east you go the better.
Still, Darkmount ranges from sparse to non-existent just about wherever I've checked. Though I somehow found one by a freak occurrence at my local Walmart, where the stock is normally a joke. Still frustrating, due to the fact he has a slight defect, one that I actually kinda noticed while purchasing him.

I hope this recent sale moves things along a little. :-?

Ha, you wish. I live on the East Coast, and Wal-Mart's still worshiping Tuner Mudflap on their shelves. I guess either the mold was a disaster, or crap was used to paint his color scheme. Either way, this was probably one of Hasbro's biggest screw-ups ever. No offense, Hasbro. ;) :lol: Well, I can't exactly say that Mudflap's still hangin', it's been about 2 months, maybe, since I've been to Wal-Mart, so I can't really say that what I just said is the truth. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Vicalliose wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Image

His sword looks like a giant combat knife. That's pretty freakin' awesome. Also, regarding "Meh, Awesome, Blech", Hero Prime has giant rockets! Surely that warrants more than a meh! :lol:

This is what I always think of when I see swords like this. :-?

Is that really so bad? :lol:

Caelus wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Also, regarding "Meh, Awesome, Blech", Hero Prime has giant rockets! Surely that warrants more than a meh! :lol:

Ah, but Laser Prime also has those same giant rockets, as well as a multi-missile launcher (that can 'ripple fire'), a disc launcher (like the one BW Depthcharge had), a light up gun, and a light up sword.

Of course, since Laser Prime is a lot bigger than Hero Prime, I guess the air-launched missiles are proportionately smaller. :P

Yes, yes, but Laser Prime's are all hidden in alt mode, except for the disc launcher. ;)

Caelus wrote:Of course, the scale difference was actually one of Hero Prime's redeeming values back in the day. While Laser Prime fit in well with the repainted cars (Jazz and Sideswipe) and the aqua-warriors (or whatever they were called), Hero Prime fit well with the Scramble City and minibot repaints and the rotor-force guys.

But where did the white cab come from?

It came from G2. 'Nuff said. Actually, all this talk is making me sad that I missed out on most of G2 as well. I only got one of the Turbomasters and an original Spychanger.

Caelus wrote:Edit: Actually, I dismissed the inevitable Nemesis repaint of the G2 United Optimus figure because I actually have SDCC Nemesis Prime, but now that I stop to think about it, since I also have the Nemesis repaints of Big Convoy and Hero Prime, and since they are clones anyway, maybe I should just dub them their own subgroup, and display all four attacking Optimus at once. Too bad I don't have the original RID Scourge. I saw him once in the store and was going through a being-responsible-with-my-money phase. :?

Dang. Well, same here, but I just watched eBay like a hawk and eventually I got one for a decent price. :D
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby MidAge » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:39 am

the G2 Optimus Prime's sword is terrificly awesome~LOL
MidAge
Micromaster

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I love G2 Prime's new mold, but I'll need to get a better look at the face; it looks rather "iffy". I certainly hope the white on him isn't staying in the final product. If his face checks out fine, I might just pick him up and do a little custom repainting on him.

The smokestacks on his alt mode look ridiculously short, though.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Mach » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:31 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Japanese online toy store e-Hobby has posted the pre-order pages for upcoming Transformers United.
From the pre-order pages, we get to see clearer images of Frenzy & Rumble, Wheeljack as well as Grapple.

Frenzy &Rumble

According to the pre-order page, Frenzy is blue in colour and Rumble will be in red. Both of them are having the pile driver mode and part of the figures will be in metallic paint.

Wheeljack

Grapple

You can view the original posts by clicking the above images.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Mach wrote: Frenzy is blue in colour and Rumble will be in red.

As it should be :)

Actually I quite like it unpainted as it looks there. I wasn't that keen on these before but that pic just appeals to me for some reason. Maybe I'll get one and paint it up in dark and gritty colors.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Jazz-1982 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 am

Frenzy/Rumble look top heavy but the head mold/paint job and pile drivers look class, I wonder if they'll be regular deluxes or a bit smaller like Bumblebee/Cliffjumper were.

Wheeljack just gets better and better with every pic, as does Grapple!

I'll say it again, Wheeljack fans this is a great looking figure already - if you're not happy with it then you'll never be happy with anything, :-B this is a great looking figure - looks like Hasbro has done it again in the Generations line. :BOT:

I really want to see him painted.
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:22 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Jazz-1982 wrote:I'll say it again, Wheeljack fans this is a great looking figure already - if you're not happy with it then you'll never be happy with anything,

Well, Wheeljack looks about as good as Wheeljack can I suppose. I don't really like the figure but it's mainly due to flaws in Wheeljack's character design more than anything. The chest and legs just look so basic and don't really convince me that it's a humanoid form rather than just really obvious car bits. Couple of other G1 characters suffer from the same issue in their designs and while it seemed more forgivable back then with the relative simplicity of toy technology I think I've just been so spoilt with a lot of the Movie stuff that most G1 characters just look far too basic, blocky and unconvincing to me now.

Grapple too bugs me cos I think this figure looks absolute crap just like Inferno did. They look like very overweight twins whereas their original G1 figures were at least far better proportioned.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby steve2275 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
good lookin grapple
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Grapple's colour still doesn't look quite right, but it's definately better than his RTS version.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby jungletron » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 am

Motto: "Make Kaon great again!"
Weapon: Sword of Fury
wtf? i was expecting united grapple's head to be orange/yellow like in the cartoon. tsk tsk.
jungletron
Minibot
Alt Mode: Stealth Bomber
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
i REALLY like the fact that they made those head dealies on wheeljack clear! thats such a nice touch :D kinda makes me wonder if they'll be blue or just clear on the real thing, but i'll be happy either way :lol:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Not completely sold on Rumble/Frenzy yet. I agree with the theory that they will be the same mold and that they don't combine. But, I think colored high-quality pictures will do this mold a lot of justice and/or injustice.

As far as Wheeljack goes, even the unpainted prototype is sexy.
Last edited by Doctor McGrath on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Nice to see some clear pictures of WJ & Frenzy/Rumble. I don't see how they'd combine in any way, maybe they don't, but that's okay with me. Really nice sculpts on them, can't wait to see color pics.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Pyrostrata » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Thank you! If they wanna homage G1 toys, this is the way to properly do it!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Wheeljack35 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:38 am

Well of course I want them all

I wish they had made a toon about these figures instead of having a brand new one with newer molds
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Liftgate » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:21 am

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Wow, pictures you can see, it's some kinda miracle.

Looks like Grapple is borrowing Hightower's weapon.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Liftgate » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 am

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Pyrostrata wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

The cartoon was what sold TFs. Without it TF would be nothing like it is today, so Rumble should be blue this time around. Even better, they should put Rumble and Frenzy in the animated series and just keep the names reversed from the toys from now on. Kinda like GIJoe's backwards thumb.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 7
Firepower: 3

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Pyrostrata wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

And if they wanna homage the cartoon, all the fans must do is repurpose them as the other. ;)
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:31 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Knew it was just a matter of time befoer we got clearer pictures. The pile driver "mode" is pushing it a bit but the figure does look good. Wheeljacks not to bad, would like a little more remolding but theres enough to make me buy it plus its Wheeljack. Cant wait to see what they look like painted. I have to say generations has to be the best figure line ever, you can have characters from any series and they always look awesome. My only gripe is that there isnt enough WFC figures.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby sabrigami » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 am

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Megatron Wolf wrote:Knew it was just a matter of time befoer we got clearer pictures. The pile driver "mode" is pushing it a bit but the figure does look good. Wheeljacks not to bad, would like a little more remolding but theres enough to make me buy it plus its Wheeljack. Cant wait to see what they look like painted. I have to say generations has to be the best figure line ever, you can have characters from any series and they always look awesome. My only gripe is that there isnt enough WFC figures.

Yeah, there can never be enough WFC toys imo. All these guys looks fantastic. I especially love Rumble/Frenzy. I wonder if Hasbro will also release them as a 2 pack (I hope so). I only pray that when BBTS gets the preorders for the Hasbro versions I will be lucky enough to snag them :PRAY:
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble/Frenzy

Postby Stormrider » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I love the updated Scourge alt mode. The red claws and beard is a great bonus. What's going on with his gun? Is that a Targetmaster?

I like Frenzy and Rumble. The tanks are a pretty cool design. The alt mode looks a little top heavy.

Wheeljack is fabs.

I was hoping for a little more with Grappel paint job. Looks pretty similar to Hasbro's version.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby DevastaTTor » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Lots of bulk to F/R-not sure if I'm liking that. I'll still wait to see them in color before making a final decision though. Wheeljack is a no brainer though. I like this use of the mold a lot more than Tracks.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Rumble and Frenzy are the clear losers in this gang of new characters.

Where did those designs go wrong?
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0923IM458 2C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM456 2A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915E"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21B MAR200701 (CA) Su"
TRANSFORMERS #21 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON