This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Transformers Children's Book may hold clues to TF: DOTM

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New Transformers Children's Book may hold clues to TF: DOTM

Postby First Gen » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
A new listing for a preorder has appeared on Amazon.com for an upcoming childrens board book titled Transformers Push Pops.

Authored by the folks of Reader's Digest and artwork supplied by fan favorite TF Artist Alex Milne, the description for the 10 page book gives us the debut of one Transformers that appears to be reprising the role he played in the Generation One cartoon.

The book has a price point listed at $10.99 and is set for publication in May of 2011. View the listing (beware of a possible movie spoiler though) by clicking here.

Keep your optics locked, right here at Seibertron.com, your Home Planet.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Children's Book may hold clues to TF: DOTM

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Heh, wonderful. :roll:

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby craggy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 pm

"don't push me, push a Push Pop"

I should probably read that spoiler now.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Decepticlone117 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Motto: "Everybot's got a little "Con" in them."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Jhiaxus???? :grin:
Decepticlone117
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Decepticlone117 wrote:Jhiaxus???? :grin:

No. Shockwave. (This is not a spoiler. This is well known information at this point.)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Trikeboy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:07 pm

OMG a movie character with the same background story as his namesake? Somehow, it just doesn't sound right, hehe.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby Decepticlone117 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Motto: "Everybot's got a little "Con" in them."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My bad, thought it said Shockwave, AND a long time character
Decepticlone117
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
After reading the description, I'm not sure what to think.

It seems as though the time travel aspect of it is in the film, however, since it's during the Space Race era, it might be handled better than the "treatment" version of events.

I'm not a big fan of the idea, I'm really not, but at least it's getting further into the fantastical and less from reality, which is what science-fiction/fantasy is supposed to do.

This is why ROTF worked for me. With a better writer and keeping it more in tune with G1 roots, this might just be the movie to win over quite a few people.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Makes somewhat sense.... But I still think this is the crappiest plot since Spider-Man 3. The dang movie gave me chronic diarrhea.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For those unaware of the joke, I was just kidding, so don't start dissing me out now. We're all entitled to our opinions.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby lsoul5 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Wow, a space race that's freak'in current. Russian's too you say?

Optimus to assembled Decepticon forces
"Mr. Shockwave, tear down this wall!"
lsoul5
Mini-Con

Postby Bouncy X » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm

every other mention of the plot always said the movie would show us that there was a Transformers connection to that space race from the 60s. this description makes it sound like its a current thing, silly amazon.

i mean it be a little hard for Sam to be involved in something that took place when his parents were just children themselves. lol although i guess there could be some time travel in there but i hope not. lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Sky-Quake » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
so the space race is in the present |:|
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby DoubleOScorpio » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Time travel to the 1960s, huh? What's next??? A revelation that Starscream is the lone gunman on the grassy knoll? #-o

Why is it that the more I learn about this movie, the more I feel like I (or many of you) could write a more cohesive storyline that does justice to the characters and brand? I'm now terrified that this movie will be even worse than ROTF.
DoubleOScorpio
Vehicon

Postby Liftgate » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Space race is probably used as a loose term here, in reference to technology the two countries gained from the TFs, not events from the '60s. It's not like we ever went very far from home in the "space race" back then anyway - no farther than our moon.

I think what TF3 will really be about is the Autobots battle with the Department Of Transportation over getting proper licenses and what type of vehicles they should be categorized as. It's all in the title abbreviation, really.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 7
Firepower: 3

Postby Sky-Quake » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
DoubleOScorpio wrote:Time travel to the 1960s, huh? What's next??? A revelation that Starscream is the lone gunman on the grassy knoll? #-o

Why is it that the more I learn about this movie, the more I feel like I (or many of you) could write a more cohesive storyline that does justice to the characters and brand? I'm now terrified that this movie will be even worse than ROTF.

That's why I'm waiting a few weeks to see people's reactions to it before I spend money on it. Also I think we all could write better than ROTF
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Albershide » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 am

This is just the info that Bay revealed a few months ago. Nothing new actually.
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Postby zenosaurus_x » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
DoubleOScorpio wrote:What's next??? A revelation that Starscream is the lone gunman on the grassy knoll? #-o

Wait...that wasn't him?

Anyhow, besides the very odd Space thing, seems...not to tell much.
What's weird is weeks ago I had a dream of "TransFormers 3" and it involved space and the moon...

But of course, I will still see it.
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby DoubleOScorpio » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

zenosaurus_x wrote:But of course, I will still see it.

Oh, me too. I'm drawn in like a moth to a flame. :-B
DoubleOScorpio
Vehicon

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MUDFLAP Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete w/ Cyber Key v6t7 2005 231101A"
MUDFLAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON