This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Get ready to watch Entertainment Tonight on Thursday 28th October at 7 PM (EST).

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Get ready to watch Entertainment Tonight on Thursday 28th October at 7 PM (EST).

Postby Albershide » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:08 am

There will be an exclusive featurette about Transformers:DOTM. Maybe some videos from the set that we've seen already but you never know. ;) This is a Canadian show so the rest of the world will see it online the next day.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ht-170793/

Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Exclusive Transformers DOTM featurette on Entertainment Tonight!

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seibertron.com member Albershide has let us know that Canadians will be getting an exclusive featurette of Transformers Dark of the Moon, as reported by Cyberton.ca.
The show will air on Thursday October 28th at 7pm (EST) on Global TV.
For everybody who's not in Canada, well we'll have a chance to see the footage about a day later.

Click here to see the original posting on Cybertron.ca.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Get ready to watch Entertainment Tonight on Thursday 28th October at 7 PM (EST).

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Someone PM the footage to me when this hits public IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BOOM:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Get ready to watch Entertainment Tonight on Thursday 28th October at 7 PM (EST).

Postby Sky-Quake » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
that's weird usually the US gets stuff ahead of us snow jockeys
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Just saw the comercial for this. It will be airing the same day on Entertainment tonight in the U.S. So no worries! ;) In the preview the showed Detriot being blown up and the wreakers/combaticons (or whatever there going to be called) driving around.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Albershide » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 am

Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon ET Online Promo Video #2

Postby Seibertron » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Entertainment Tonight has posted another video promo on YouTube for their Transformers Dark of the Moon exclusive which will air on Thursday night.

Entertainment Tonight wrote:ET's Mark Steines and Samantha Harris are on the explosive Chicago set of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon,' and we're counting down to Thursday's all-'Transformers' ET exclusive! Watch the Windy City get blown away!

Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson are among the returning cast to tear it up in Chi-town, and the blockbuster Michael Bay movie features some new faces to the franchise, including Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, Frances McDormand and Victoria's Secret beauty Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as Shia's new love interest.

Go to ETonline every day until Thursday for more 'Transformers' exclusives!

Link: http://www.etonline.com/movies/102156_C ... index.html

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Galvatron X » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I don't know about you, but I think Shia is cuter than Justin Beiber...
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Heavy B » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:25 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Energon Is My Drug wrote:I don't know about you, but I think Shia is cuter than Justin Beiber...

Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 5

Postby Atomatron » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
i could have farted a report that told us more about the movie
Atomatron
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Sky-Quake » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
watching it now just gotta sit through a bunch of crap first
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10

Entertainment Tonight's Segment on Transformers DOTM is Online

Postby Nekoman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Thanks to Lbrosfilm for letting us know Entertainment Tonight's segment on Transformers Dark of The Moon is online for viewing. So if you missed your sneak peek at explosions, Shia, Gibson, Bay and more explosions, check out the video on their website by clicking here!
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Ravenous Nightwind » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Motto: "By the cloak of darkness I will enter your very sacred of places seen but unnoticeable!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Hopefully this one will be much better then the first two.
We are so much more then mere machines, intelligent robots who think and feel. Yet, we have fell to greed and destruction by our own causes! From this moment I stand my own ground, on my own faction to achieve true unity! :CON:
Ravenous Nightwind
Fuzor
Watch Ravenous Nightwind on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby ashe5k » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 am

Motto: "He who hesitates, is lost."
If anyone can't get the video on the ET site to play they have it up on Youtube as well.

Don't have the link on me.
ashe5k
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby partholon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm

not really that much in it TBH which is weird considering were gettng close to 2011 now.

still intersting to see duhamel didnt think lennox and epps would be in the sequels.

i thought they were pretty much the most sympathetic and likeable characters in em out of the human cast.
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers My Little Pony MAGIC OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 1B"
Transformers My Li ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010E"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10RI"
TRANSFORMERS #10 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE ADAPTATION #3 RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2007 3RI (CA) photo 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON