This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

YTV to air Animated Transformers Movie and "8 Episodes" June 30

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

YTV to air Animated Transformers Movie and "8 Episodes" June 30

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:07 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
In anticipation of the upcoming release of the live action Transformers Movie, the Canadian network YTV will be airing eight episodes of a Transformers series (most likely "Cybertron" episodes, though they don't go into specifics) and the animated Transformers movie on June 30.

Source: http://www.ytv.com/promos/transformersRID/index.asp

(And for the record, I called this months ago. They aired the live action TMNT movies before the new TMNT movie came out, and several animtated Spider-Man movies before Spider-Man 3 came out, so I've known they would do this for a while. I just didn't know when. Now I do.)
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Bouncy X » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:19 pm

man...they sure play the movie a lot lately..lol

whats interesting is that they air the UK version with the scrolling text
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:23 pm

Meh. I've seen every episode of G1 even if they were gonna show G1 (Highly doubtful) & I've seen the move so many times I have the script memorized. .........I have no life. :(
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:27 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
You know, I was watching YTV today and they had 2 commercials on for the movie toys. 1 for the regular action figures and 1 for the blasters. First time I've seen adds for any of the movie toys. And the host was explaining the contest and presses the button on the Optimus Prime helmet, and it's Cullens voice! Odd since all the ones I've seen in stores don't have Cullens voice. Could there be 2 versions? Or is it just BS and they were using a pre-recorded sound bite instead of the actual product?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:40 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Meh. I've seen every episode of G1 even if they were gonna show G1 (Highly doubtful) & I've seen the move so many times I have the script memorized. .........I have no life. :(

Yeah. The reason why I mentioned "Cybertron" as being the show the eight episodes will most likely be comprised of, I wouldn't be surprised if the show two episodes each of Cybertron and three of the other shows.

UltraPrimal wrote:And the host was explaining the contest and presses the button on the Optimus Prime helmet, and it's Cullens voice! Odd since all the ones I've seen in stores don't have Cullens voice. Could there be 2 versions? Or is it just BS and they were using a pre-recorded sound bite instead of the actual product?

Yup. There are two versions of the helmet.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Roboto750 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:55 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
It would be nice if Cartoon Network or someone would do this in the states. I was actually expecting it from somewhere.
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby ZenithF0RTE » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:57 am

Maybe it's nothing, but the link to YTV has Transformers RID in the link. Perhaps that's the series they're going to pull the eps from? :-?
ZenithF0RTE
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 am

Cartoon Network, take notes and please realize your constant loops of subpar homemade shows can take a 90min break.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Spooner » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 am

Roboto750 wrote:It would be nice if Cartoon Network or someone would do this in the states. I was actually expecting it from somewhere.

That would make sense - give the old school fans a look back before they plunge us into the anime nightmare that this new series will be.
Spooner
Minibot

Postby YouFearGalvatron » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:03 am

Damn you, Canada!

But I love your Canadian bacon....

Mmmmmmmm...bacon.
YouFearGalvatron

Postby chozsun » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:23 am

This is a pipedream but...

What would be truly epic if CN had the marathon to end all marathons: every single Transformers episode ever in chronological order ending on 7.3.7 at noon (giving fans plenty of time to stand in line).

I am talking about:

Generation 1
Movie
G1 Post Movie
Beast Wars
RID
Armada
Energon
Cybertron

... and end it with the first episode of TF:Heroes

To create a take on WoW's The Burning Crusade, "Your DVR is not ready"
chozsun
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEEDLENOSE + SUNBEAM + ZIGZAG Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEEDLENOSE + SUNBE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON