This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toys R Us Sale: 50% off Human Alliance and Warriors From Three Worlds 11/5-11/6

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toys R Us Sale: 50% off Human Alliance and Warriors From Three Worlds 11/5-11/6

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Seibetron member Tytus sent us some information about a sale going on at Toys R Us on November 5th and 6th.

All Human Alliance figures are 50% off. The Warriors From Three Worlds box set is 50% off. It also looks like Legends figures are Buy 1 get 2 free. You can check your local shopper ad here.

The sale is November 5th and 6th only.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Toys R Us Sale: 50% off Human Alliance and Warriors From Three Worlds 11/5-11/6

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 pm

The Warriors From 3 Worlds pack is a Cybertron Scout set: The green Ransack repaint vs. Scattorshot and Repugnus (red Undermine/Dinoshout). I found it VERY strange to see this in the doorbuster ad because I've worked for Toys R Us since before Cybertron started and have never seen it there. The only place I've ever seen it is a Family Dollar store, and that was months ago. It was $25 there, just like the regular price the ad says is half off, making me curious: was this a TRU exclusive, but only in certain states? No big loss: no new decos, just 3 little guys most collectors already have unless they didn't want 'em. (I passed on Ransack GTS, or whatever he was)

Good deal on legends though...if you don't already have all of them too. And the Human Alliance will mostly be Skidz, which I got on sale last Christmas. So, whoop-de-slag...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Toys R Us Sale: 50% off Human Alliance and Warriors From Three Worlds 11/5-11/6

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I saw the three worlds pack about a week ago at my TRU. I already had two of the three so I passed. $25 is way over priced for this set.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Megazarak » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Those are some nice deals. What we've got in Canadian TRU's don't even come close for these coming weeks. All we got is $20 off BOBB, $5 off PCC 5-packs, and $7 off HftD Voyagers.
Last edited by Megazarak on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Has anyone actually seen the "Warriors from Three Worlds" set at any of their TRU stores? I've only seen that set once, earlier this year around Memorial Day, at a Walgreen's. I think it was $19.99 if I recall. I almost snagged it because I had never seen it before but decided against it since it was just repackaged Cybertron toys. Interesting that it took these toys this long to find a retail home. They were first sighted back in September 2009.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ail/16894/
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron wrote:Has anyone actually seen the "Warriors from Three Worlds" set at any of their TRU stores? I've only seen that set once, earlier this year around Memorial Day, at a Walgreen's. I think it was $19.99 if I recall. I almost snagged it because I had never seen it before but decided against it since it was just repackaged Cybertron toys. Interesting that it took these toys this long to find a retail home. They were first sighted back in September 2009.

They are at my local TRU.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby OptiMagnus » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Seibertron wrote:Has anyone actually seen the "Warriors from Three Worlds" set at any of their TRU stores? I've only seen that set once, earlier this year around Memorial Day, at a Walgreen's. I think it was $19.99 if I recall. I almost snagged it because I had never seen it before but decided against it since it was just repackaged Cybertron toys. Interesting that it took these toys this long to find a retail home. They were first sighted back in September 2009.

Yes, this was, oddly, a Walgreens exclusive last year. However right now TRUs are carrying it. And yes, my nearby TRU just got a bunch of these in, so I am a witness. Oddly also, they came in with load of Animated deluxes, including the two new exclusives.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+

Postby Galvatron X » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."

Yeah, my TRU has them also.
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Half off HA is pretty awesome, though I only saw BB, Sideways, and Skids, who have been shelfwarming everywhere for quite some time now. And Barricade, but I already got him ages ago.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
whats sad is my local dollar store has had the warriors from three worlds in stock since last year...they also have ko robot masters victory leo an star saber lol
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby OptiMagnus » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:whats sad is my local dollar store has had the warriors from three worlds in stock since last year...they also have ko robot masters victory leo an star saber lol

Dollar stores and KO's: A love-hate relationship with Transfans. :lol:
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Galvatrondestroyer wrote:whats sad is my local dollar store has had the warriors from three worlds in stock since last year...they also have ko robot masters victory leo an star saber lol

Is it a Family Dollar? Mine had the 3-pack, those same Robot Master KOs, and some of those 4-packs from Big Lots: the bug swarm, and that squad of Duocon-esque aircraft (2 form the top and 2 the bottom halves of robots, and they're supposed to be interchangeable but aren't; the cobra copter even has a yellow Battletrap head, but otherwise no parts I recognize)

The bitch of those RM KOs is they had to remove not only Star Saber's Brainmaster function, but some joints in his legs, meaning you can't do the vehicle mode Victory Saber combination (or is that called Leo Star?), and if you put the sword in his hand, the handle gets stuck and just snaps right off. You'd have to drill the fist out first, but it's still worth $3.00...that is, IF YOU BOUGHT IT SOLELY FOR PARTS, AFTER YOUR LEGITIMATE ROBOT MASTER VERSIONS! ...which I did. I have the original G2 versions of the RM Cyberjet and Laser Cycles too, so no guilt in building up my Junkion army.

Then again, Hasbro never sold them over here, so who cares? That helicopter is a type no TF toy has ever turned into, so kitbashers better have one of those 4-packs to tackle a custom Deathcobra...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby r3devi7 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Maybe its me, but I cannot find HA Sideswipe by himself, just in a set with HA BumbleeBee... which is listed out of stock and not marked down.
Steam: «?»ReDevi7 PSN: WiiDevi7
r3devi7
Minibot
Intelligence: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Beericade » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Motto: "Most perverted bot mode ever!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
TRU Mansfield and canton, Ohio had them. I also recall seeing them in Lorain as well.
Beericade
Micromaster
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Wheeljack35 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Hell they should put their expensive exclusives on sale
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Bumblevivisector wrote:

Is it a Family Dollar? Mine had the 3-pack, those same Robot Master KOs, and some of those 4-packs from Big Lots: the bug swarm, and that squad of Duocon-esque aircraft (2 form the top and 2 the bottom halves of robots, and they're supposed to be interchangeable but aren't; the cobra copter even has a yellow Battletrap head, but otherwise no parts I recognize)

The bitch of those RM KOs is they had to remove not only Star Saber's Brainmaster function, but some joints in his legs, meaning you can't do the vehicle mode Victory Saber combination (or is that called Leo Star?), and if you put the sword in his hand, the handle gets stuck and just snaps right off. You'd have to drill the fist out first, but it's still worth $3.00...that is, IF YOU BOUGHT IT SOLELY FOR PARTS, AFTER YOUR LEGITIMATE ROBOT MASTER VERSIONS! ...which I did. I have the original G2 versions of the RM Cyberjet and Laser Cycles too, so no guilt in building up my Junkion army.

Then again, Hasbro never sold them over here, so who cares? That helicopter is a type no TF toy has ever turned into, so kitbashers better have one of those 4-packs to tackle a custom Deathcobra...

yeah its family dollar lol they sell the ko star saber in a three pack with i think spacecase and someother jet and victory leo with two motorcycle dudes...yeah ive seen those cheap four packs as well and they sell the ko RM singularly now for 2 bucks!
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stopped by 3 TRUs and one express & not a single human alliance figure, well found one skidz but not touching that with a 20ft pole. Oh and just a heads up its not all legends its only certain ones. My friend was planing on getting ravage, Starscream, & Sideswipe but when they were rung up the sale didnt come up. And the sticker by the toys just said buy 2 get one free on transformers optimus prime so no idea how it works.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:44 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
r3devi7 wrote:Maybe its me, but I cannot find HA Sideswipe by himself, just in a set with HA BumbleeBee... which is listed out of stock and not marked down.

Sideswipe is the only HA I can ever seem to find when I go looking and I've already got him (in fact I had him twice too cos there was a time on Amazon.co.uk he was only £7.25 so I got one for a friends birthday). I have Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Skids, Jazz and Barricade but just cannot find Mudflap anywhere except for expensive prices on ebay. My Skids figure wants his brother darnit and so do I cos I actually like the twins and their HA figures are great and I'd also just like to complete my HA set (I don't include the repaints of Bee and Sideswipe). bleh...
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 pm

TJMax and Marshall's near Detroit still have HA Sideswipe, along with case 3 (the only one you'll find at ToysRUs) with Skidz and Bumblebee.

And I'll be slagged: I go into work at TRU today, and we've got 2 cases of the 3-pack that started this thread, for the very first time, just for this sale! And with no one else there who even remembered Cybertron from half a decade ago, it fell to me to explain, "Well, it's not so much good vs. evil as these guys being from different planets the TFs colonized millions of years ago, so through diplomacy..."
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby Giant Purple Griffin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Motto: "Beware of my hair!"
Weapon: Photon Lasers
I did the buy one get two legends free deal. It was only on ROTF figs, not HFTD. When I brought them to the cashier I told her they were 3 for the price of one. She acted skeptical saying it was probably buy two get one free--but sure enough, it rang up as advertised! I was able to score three molds I never had: Ratchet, Bluesteel Sideswipe, and Power Armor Optimus Prime--now I can finally combine Legends Jetfire with OP! (I had legends Nightwatch Prime from the first movie).
Haslab, please make me.
Giant Purple Griffin
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 1
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Tytus » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:57 am

Giant Purple Griffin wrote:I did the buy one get two legends free deal. It was only on ROTF figs, not HFTD. When I brought them to the cashier I told her they were 3 for the price of one. She acted skeptical saying it was probably buy two get one free--but sure enough, it rang up as advertised! I was able to score three molds I never had: Ratchet, Bluesteel Sideswipe, and Power Armor Optimus Prime--now I can finally combine Legends Jetfire with OP! (I had legends Nightwatch Prime from the first movie).

Yeh, the sale was on ROTF figures only. I got Bluesteel Sideswipe too, along with PAOP and Bumblebee, but I loved playing with the little Sideswipe so much I snapped his leg right off :(

I guess I'll try to superglue it. At least he still stays together in alt mode, which I prefer anyway.
Tytus
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230817 (CA) Klein"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220876 (CA) Acuna (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #2 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #29 var Heroes Reborn Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210642 (CA) Pacheco"
DAREDEVIL #29 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #23 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230853 (CA) Renaud (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #23 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #20 var BHM Blade Marvel Comics 2023 AUG229000 (CA) Allen (W) Lore"
MOON KNIGHT #20 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #3 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230910 (CA) Harvey (W) Mackie"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var classic homage Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221085 (CA) Cho"
DAREDEVIL #7 var c ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 var demonized Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221137 (CA) Tan (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics FEB230706 (CA) Coccolo"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #33 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 JUL218322 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #33 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230926 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #13 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Skrull Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220880 (CA) Woods"
DAREDEVIL #2 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var 1:50 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230650 (CA) Leirix"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 var AAPI Marvel Comics MAR230886 (CA) Lee (W)Zdarsky (A)De Latorre"
DAREDEVIL #11 var ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON