This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reprolabels.com Update: Generations Red Alert, FP Crossfire, Animated Starscream, G1 Full Tilt!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Reprolabels.com Update: Generations Red Alert, FP Crossfire, Animated Starscream, G1 Full Tilt!

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Aaron Black from Reprolabels.com has let us know about some new items they have this month. There's labels for Generations Red Alert, the Crossfire Set, G1 Full Tilt and Animated Starscream. Lots of new faces for Animated Starscream! Check them out below.

There are some really neat sets here this month!

We gave Generations Red Alert the G1 treatment:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/redalert.php

For those who picked up the Crossfire set last month, a lot of you have asked for stickers for the rest of the team. Here’s Justin’s answer:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/combaticons.php

And what are you going to do with the poor guys who were bumped off the team? Maybe this?
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/quake.php
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/spinister.php

Justin also brings you a pretty hilarious (and effective) little set for Animated Starscream:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Animated/upgradea20.php

I also whipped up a full upgrade set for G1 Full Tilt. This REALLY changes the look of this toy:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Upgrades/upgradex9.php

We’re extending the free faction symbol giveaway a little longer, too, so for every $10 you spend on TF stickers, you’re still getting 14 extra G1 symbols.

For those wondering where the MMPR sets have gone, not to worry – we are working hard on a Tor set which we hope to have for the next update.

Thant’s it for now 
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Reprolabels.com Update: Generations Red Alert, FP Crossfire, Animated Starscream, G1 Full Tilt!

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Nothing for me this time. Seeing Spinister's name gave me a bit of hope but it's not what I was wanting. I'd love Hasbro to redeco HftD Tomahawk as Spinister though perhaps not quite as 'colorful' as the G1 figure, somewhere in between realistic and still homaging the G1 character in some way.

Animated Starscream still has a crap face no matter what stickers you put on him but that's just the awful style of the show so can't be helped I suppose.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Re: Reprolabels.com Update: Generations Red Alert, FP Crossfire, Animated Starscream, G1 Full Tilt!

Postby Rated X » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I like !!! Uuually not into custom stickers but why not snce Bruticus is already pimped out anyway. Now if only someone else can add on what Fansproject forgot:

1. A snap on cannon that connects to Brawls turret where energon star pops in.

2. A G1 accurate head for Onslaught. Maybe Brawl and Vortex too ???

Crossfire upgrades...anybody feeling me on this ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby alldarker » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:30 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Hmm... I don't feel the need for the Crossfire Bruticus upgrades so much, but that Full Tilt is excellent!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Mkall » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
That full-tilt looks pretty good.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 am

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
def do not have any money for Henkei version of red alert so i might just do this! :D
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
News Credits: 2
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers War Within DARK AGES #1 Dreamwave Comics 2003 (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers War W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SINS OF WRECKERS #2 IDW Comics 2015 (W/A/CA) Roche 230227"
Transformers SINS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915Q"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210500 7A (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #27 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200365 27RI (CA) Goux (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #27 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220495 War's End 2B (CA) Deer"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #34 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210495 34B (CA) Margevich (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #34 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON