This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon 2007 Logo Unveiled

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

BotCon 2007 Logo Unveiled

Postby Hotrod » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:55 pm

BotCon 2007 is only months away and until now we have had no clue what the new logo for BotCon 2007 would look like. Now we do! The official BotCon website, BotCon.com, has had a minor update. The update is that the old BotCon 2006 logo was taken down and the new BotCon 2007 logo was put up. Here is the new logo:
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
An instant Classic.
(pun intended)
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby NebulanFree » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Aren't the Con Exclusives this year supposed to be retools/repaints of Classics?

Speculation?
Seekers?
Hubcap?
-NebulanFree
NebulanFree
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby First-Aid » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
What a total lack of creativity...meh.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby The Collector » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Motto: "Never too late to Collect!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
OH HEEEEELL YEAH!
The Collector
Mini-Con

Postby ShockwaveUK » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:06 pm

Stunticons!
ShockwaveUK

Postby DecepticonRedAlert » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:21 pm

Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
I like it
DecepticonRedAlert
Minibot
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:34 pm

Hey that don't suck so much!

I wonder which Prime that is though :-?

Maybe RID :???:

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby ShockwaveUK » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:Hey that don't suck so much!

I wonder which Prime that is though :-?

Maybe RID :???:

It's Classics Prime.
ShockwaveUK

Postby Kayevcee » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:40 pm

Unless Classics Prime is a major player in the con comic (which he might be, if it's set in Marvelverse) the logo seems to be pointing at a Prime repaint. If it's Nemesis Prime, I'm gonna hurt somebody. I wouldn't say no to a Jetfire repaint in there somewhere, though.

The logo itself... is a logo. It's fine. I am mildly amused by the way the C looks like it's trying to eat the second O.

-Nick
Kayevcee
Vehicon
News Credits: 3

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:49 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
No big deal, but it is nice. A BotCon logo doesn't have to be special, it just has to exist. They put it on everything, and no matter how good it is, many people will be sick of it by the end of the weekend.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:57 pm

I myself don't like it much, but that's just me. I liked the one from a few years back better.........
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:58 pm

Kayevcee wrote:Unless Classics Prime is a major player in the con comic (which he might be, if it's set in Marvelverse) the logo seems to be pointing at a Prime repaint. If it's Nemesis Prime, I'm gonna hurt somebody. I wouldn't say no to a Jetfire repaint in there somewhere, though.

The logo itself... is a logo. It's fine. I am mildly amused by the way the C looks like it's trying to eat the second O.

-Nick
Then again, wasn't the old logo of G1 Sideswipe? If that be the case, they possibly chose Classics Prime because he is an updated form of the original, but not necessarily going to be repainted for the set.

If he was...I'd say paint him black, gray, & purple, give him a different head, & call him Motormaster.

To be honest, though, the only classics figure I can really forsee almost being a definate of them making is Thundercracker. Why? Because it would be a simple repaint, & they left him out.

.....hmm.... come to think of it, wouldn't it be neat to see an entire seeker fleet...Thundercracker & Sunstorm from Starscream's mold, & Dirge & Thrust from Ramjet's mold.....

.....& then to finish it off.....hmm.....maybe Jetfire repainted as Sixshot with a different head?? The name would fit, even though he wouldn't be a multi-changer....well...because Jetfire has 6 different cannons: 2 on his backpack, one on each forearm, & his double-barreled gun.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby emeraldbeacon » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:53 pm

Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:If he was...I'd say paint him black, gray, & purple, give him a different head, & call him Motormaster.

If you're gonna do that, redesign the wind-break-thingy on top of the cab, to convert into a big freakin' sword. Motormaster just isn't Motormaster without a big freakin' sword.

And if that's the case... Hmmm. Bumblebee, Mirage, and Rodimus are already available for repainting/remolding as Stunticons...
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby ShockwaveUK » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:56 pm

emeraldbeacon wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:If he was...I'd say paint him black, gray, & purple, give him a different head, & call him Motormaster.

If you're gonna do that, redesign the wind-break-thingy on top of the cab, to convert into a big freakin' sword. Motormaster just isn't Motormaster without a big freakin' sword.

And if that's the case... Hmmm. Bumblebee, Mirage, and Rodimus are already available for repainting/remolding as Stunticons...

Mirage obviously Dragstrip, Hot Rod [with a retooled spoiler] Wildrider or Breakdown and Bumblebee as Deadend.
ShockwaveUK

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:35 pm

At least we know what one of this year's exlusives will be.

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jaw Crusher » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 pm

Weapon: Mace
Kayevcee wrote:Unless Classics Prime is a major player in the con comic (which he might be, if it's set in Marvelverse) the logo seems to be pointing at a Prime repaint.

Well, he's in the TFCC newsletter comic right now, so anything's possible.
I got yer new Captain America right here!

http://jochimus.deviantart.com
Jaw Crusher
Combiner
Alt Mode: Land Shark
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:42 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Kayevcee wrote:Unless Classics Prime is a major player in the con comic (which he might be, if it's set in Marvelverse) the logo seems to be pointing at a Prime repaint. If it's Nemesis Prime, I'm gonna hurt somebody. I wouldn't say no to a Jetfire repaint in there somewhere, though.

-Nick

I wouldn't mind a Classics Nemesis Prime. I love repaints though. Also, thanks for pointing out the C eating the O. I had a good laugh at it.

As for Motormaster being an exclusive figure, you'd be more likely to see Menasor as Hasbro no longer has the name Motomaster. I could see it being the stunticons, but you may get one or two misplaced names.

Hahaha, I can see the fans expressions now if they were to announce the con exclusives as the Stunticons: Menasor, Dead-end, Breakdown, Oil Slick and Decepticharge :P

OH ya, the logo. It's cool I guess.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:43 pm

Nemesis_Apoc wrote:At least we know what one of this year's exlusives will be.
You know,despite the fact that these are all supposed to be based on classics figures, I'm still kinda hoping for a Vector Prime retool into Alpha Trion. That would be awsome, IMHO.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class Movie TLK Hasbro New 2017"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON