This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Toy Galleries: Impossible Toys Valkyrie (Arcee), (Paradron) Medic and Ninja (Nightbird)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Toy Galleries: Impossible Toys Valkyrie (Arcee), (Paradron) Medic and Ninja (Nightbird)

Postby Blurrz » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
More third party inventions have made their way into the prestigious toy galleries of Seibertron.com. The latest additions are third party Impossible Toys' latests creations, Valkyrie, Medic and Ninja. Valkyrie is their rendition of Generation One Arcee, who's character still has yet to receive a figure from Hasbro. Medic is a green repaint of Valkyrie, and takes the form of Paradron Medic. Both figures wield dual pistols. The last is Ninja, a convention exclusive to TFcon 2010. Compared to Valkyrie, this figure features a darker color scheme and a remolded head. She's meant to represent the Generation One character of the same name. Ninja wields dual sai blades, a sword and pistol. Check out the entire galleries by clicking the links or pictures below

TRNS-01 Valkyrie (Arcee)

TRNS-02 Medic (Paradron Medic)

TRNS-EX1 Ninja (Night-Bird)

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net and more galleries!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Toy Galleries: Impossible Toys Valkyrie (Arcee), (Paradron) Medic and Ninja (Nightbird)

Postby metaphorge » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 am

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Looking at this gallery (the photos are wonderful, as always) really makes me wish FansProject would take a stab at Arcee. I realize the design Impossible Toys gave is is fairly faithful to the animation model, but the aesthetics of these figures completely clash with Universe/Classics/Henkei/Generations. I'd love to see a design that, while still feminine, is still blocky enough to look right with Classics Prime, Defender and City Commander....
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Toy Galleries: Impossible Toys Valkyrie (Arcee), (Paradron) Medic and Ninja (Nightbird)

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
It's not a bad design... but the QC isn't up to par. Although the only problem I've had is the chest not locking down. Although yes, an FP Arcee would be epic win.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Rated X » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Great photos !!! I bought both Arcee and Medic. I passed on the nightbird and got the G1 Impossible toys nightbird instead. I think these firures look grat with my classics collection. The scale is alot better than the new figure that came out compared to other classics figures.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Arcee is a decent figure, I can't complain because she has been very good to me.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby rpetras » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I was really happy with this until I got the MGT-01 "Delicate Warrior" Arcee from iGear.

The MGT-01 makes this look like Arcee's awkward little sister.

When compared side-by-side, the proportions of the Valkyrieare just off. The arms & feet are too small, hips are too wide and she's pretty short. The sculpt on the face for the iGear version is just better, and the pistols on this model are teeny tiny.

And the hip joints on these are just terrible. I had to modify the posts that clip the torso area to the legs on both figures. Only slightly, but still ...

I had this out of my display in minutes. I did leave in the medic, as I kind of like that they have a slightly different design & look for the different characters.

I'm not sure if I want to sell her or keep her with my G1 stuff in case I ever revive that display. :-?
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7

Postby mattyc1007 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
Understandably 60's future views of cyborgs and robots, but those hips are too way to curvey, even for me :P

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
when did nightbird turn into a car?
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Amelie » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
rpetras wrote:I'm not sure if I want to sell her or keep her with my G1 stuff in case I ever revive that display. :-?

I only have a G1 display. I don't think Delicate Warrior would fit into that, but Valkyrie does wonderfully (as the G1 group shots show). The slightly awkward robot mode and the "classical" greek\roman face is perfect. The car is exactly the right size, also.

I agree that if you're a modern collector, then Delicate Warrior would be the ideal.

Keep the Impossible Toys one, even if its just to gamble on the price shooting up once IT can no longer produce the figure.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby Seibertron » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
griftimus prime wrote:when did nightbird turn into a car?

Just check out the photos in the gallery. It's all explained!

It's explained in the comic book that came with this figure from TFcon. Cyclonus dropped her off on Cybertron for some mission. While there, she hacked into the computer system, found the schematics for Arcee. She used those schematics for a new body for herself. To be honest, when you have the two Impossible Toys Nightbirds side-by-side, the transforming one is way better -- especially the head sculpt.

Comic images ...
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=2207&size=0&start=16

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby metaphorge » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Ah, I see some enterprising individual photographed them side-by-side. Good show, JRFitzpatrick7!
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3
Endurance: 5

Postby Rated X » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Seibertron wrote:

It's explained in the comic book that came with this figure from TFcon. Cyclonus dropped her off on Cybertron for some mission. While there, she hacked into the computer system, found the schematics for Arcee. She used those schematics for a new body for herself.

They actually created a storyline to justify the existance of a Nightbird with a car mode ??? The fact that it was available before the G1 figure was was a sufficent reason to buy it for some collectors. But once they released the G1 version, I feel no need to buy the transforming version just to re-enact a unoffical storyline created by a 3rd party company. Fansproject did a similar fictional storyline for the crossfire set to justify the dissapearance of the "Swindle" helicoptor and the "Blast Off" tank from the combiner form. I just bought em cause they look great. The story was going a little overboard in my opinion. But it was interesting that you pointed this out...
Rated X
Banned
Skill: 8

Postby Droptested Thrice » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Maybe you can look at the comic as a value-added accessory, to help justify the asking price.
Droptested Thrice
Minibot

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Seibertron wrote:

It's explained in the comic book that came with this figure from TFcon. Cyclonus dropped her off on Cybertron for some mission. While there, she hacked into the computer system, found the schematics for Arcee. She used those schematics for a new body for herself.

That's kinda cool! :D

That said, I'm disappointed with my Valkyrie, and I wish I'd known about iGear's sooner.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
With the lack of quality compared to fansproject stuff, these really shouldn't be so expensive. I'd still like an arcee, and i'm thinkin about settling for the animated arcee... to fit into the classics collection.... But maybe i'll wait till Generations is really seen its course before missing out on a better one.

:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Maybe the trouble with this one is that IT micronized her too much. Noticed the hip issue too, her design is indeed too wide.

The one produced by a rival company is just right for the G-1 figures.If you're for G1 animation accuracy, well she stands out as too modern alright but she is indeed a female figure so the prerequisite feminine curvyness is a must. Size was not too much of an issue in G1 but in her robot mode, Arcee was indeed at tall as Hotrod, same as the toy itself.

I don't think this figure will ever appreciate in price in the future. The word of mouth from it's Q.C.is more than enough to turn off potential collectors.

Take FP products. 'nuff said.Heck, it even got the K.O treatment.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220444 3RI (CA) Lafuente"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JAN200704 7A (W) Maggs (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #17 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 17B NOV190599"
TRANSFORMERS #17 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers My Little Pony MAGIC OF CYBERTRON #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RIA"
Transformers My Li ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200535 24B (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #24 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON