This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review of Reveal The Shield Perceptor

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video Review of Reveal The Shield Perceptor

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
emgo316, The Freakin' Geek, has posted a video review of Reveal The Shield Perceptor on YouTube. In it, he discusses the good and bad of the figure. We also get some size comparisons to G1 Perceptor and some other figures. The transformation looks pretty solid with lots of pieces locking into place. Check it out below. Figure out what side you stand on: Microscope or Truck(with treads and stuff)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbluL4scwsg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Video Review of Reveal The Shield Perceptor

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
We am gots existing threads rights heres!

reveal-the-shield-perceptor-video-review-t71025.php
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Sorry, I scrolled through and must have missed it. It wasn't newsed yet either.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

Postby Rated X » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Looks good. Im no fan of the truck mode but I dont plan on displaying him in truck mode anyway. Im not sure the gunsight does if it cannot be placed in front of hus face...but whatever still pretty cool.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:31 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!

Perceptor is one of my favorites.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Counterpunch wrote:We am gots existing threads rights heres!

reveal-the-shield-perceptor-video-review-t71025.php

We am gots...we am gots.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Well, he looks well made but just doesn't interest me. Speaking of Generations type figures I did finally buy Darkmount (I can't call him that, he's Lord Straxus darnit) and am pretty happy with him. Just wish he was voyager sized and if his head looked more like the comic version (the comic one looks more sinister and the toy head looks a bit goofy) but overall quite happy with how solid he feels and the lil clip on weapons. Enough so that I might get Skullgrin despite wishing he was like Gen Thunderwing and RotF Bludgeon in reflecting his old Pretender shell (a vague ram skull resemblance on a retool head isn't quite what I mean) and have them as axe-wielding twins.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Wheeljack35 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:03 am

I'm not a fan of the treads he should of just been a SUV but I do like him
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby dkreed7 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
What is it with all the G1 autobots in generations and reveal the shield? I'm not complaining i love most of them, but i would of like to have seen some decepticons in the lines, especially shockwave, cybertronian starscream and a universe style soundwave just as some example ideas, the lines seem to have too many autobots to decepticons. Hopefully the next waves will feature some G1 fan favourite decepticons, and hopefully a G1 shockwave which is loooooonnnng overdue! :CON:
I want a War For Cybertron Starscream figure!
dkreed7
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Agreed that there are too many Autobots, but unfortunately that's how it was in G1. We are long overdue for a Shockwave though.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Badassimus Prime » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Motto: "Do it with style or don't bother doing it!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
A Shockwave is well needed as many have said. I'd also love to see a CHUG Blitzwing and Slipstream.
Badassimus Prime
Fuzor
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Definitely looks awesome, in both modes, and I'm def gonna try a ton to find a workable third mode.
I'm guessing we're gonna get a Shockwave from the TF3 movie, so hopefully its sweet enough to warrant its presence among my classics collection.

:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Down_Shift » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Review started off lame and ended very lame but for the most part a very good review. I love how much chrome is on there AND I love how BAMF he looks with his G1 gun. I was convinced the legs were just that lame fold down the side nonsense but there's more then meets the legs with those legs.

Now that we know how those arms work, I'm more inclined to think that his remold will be Trailcutter because of the way the hood sits on the back. Much like Sunstreaker & Sideswipe.

I'm also feeling a good Botcon remold into Soundwave. It's got mad potential. I'm glad I got mine on preorder.

Just thinking back to the G1 gun in his hands, I'm now super pumped about Kup. If he can sport his G1 gun like Perceptor then I'm happy as I can get.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
[youtube][/youtube]Perceptor looks amazing! That is about as perfect as it gets in my book. He even can hold Blurr's rifle, sort of lol. I am a little worried about his swivel type shoulders but they should be fine. I can't tell you who I'm more excited about now...Jazz, Wheeljack, or Perceptor??
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Courage: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 LCSD IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Tan + Henriques"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics JUN230413 111E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin Lost Years DIRECTORS CUT #1 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics FEB231518"
TMNT Last Ronin Lo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED COINLESS #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 APR230354 1A"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUL231257 5C (CA) Suntrup"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics JUN230423 (CA) Blank Sketch"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230281 3D (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr B IDW Comics AUG231415 144B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Campbell"
TMNT #144 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231414 144A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUN230415 111G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #7 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics JAN231640 7D 7RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv APRIL SPECIAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 JAN241252"
NEW!
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230247 5E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr E 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 3E GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON