New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby ???? » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

Weapon: Big Cannon
Image

321321321.jpg
321321321.jpg (30.13 KiB) Viewed 4390 times


Just found it on chinese TAOBAO auction

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8424835140

We gonna get it soon ..... =P~ =P~ =P~
Last edited by ???? on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
????
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby It Is Him » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 am

Whoa. In Japan, he's actually goes by his name: Straxus.

United: 1
Generations: 0
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3263
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby ???? » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 am

Weapon: Big Cannon
yep we all like straxus ~~~ f the darkmount ~~ all hail straxus ~~ XD
Image
User avatar
????
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Tytus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:42 am

Looks like all the red molded parts are blue on him. It makes a nicer alt mode imo.
Tytus
Mini-Con
Posts: 42
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:44 am

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Blurrz » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Another chance to own that pick-axe. Hell yeah!
Image
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11082
News Credits: 1452
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Especially ironic, considering the Marvel TF comics were never translated and sold in Japan. Or would die-hard Japanese TF fans do their own translations of comics, like western fans do fansubs of TF anime?

I just bought 2 Darkmounts yesterday (one to kitbash), but if there's one TF united fig I pick up, it'll be Straxus. Well, if Hasbro doesn't put enough purple on their Lugnut, maybe he'll just barely become second priority.
User avatar
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
awesome...and nooooess lol i just ordering darkmount through the TRU online deal 2 for $15..as well as Terradive, Tomahawk, and Firetrap...I am LOVING :x this blue on him and the fact that he is actually named Straxus and has the bronze coloring instead of the matte finish. It also looks like the blue on him is slightly metallic as well. GAHHHH pending further images this seems like a awesome one to get.
Image
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
Posts: 238
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Thats one thing thats cool about the UK. They dont care about stupid copyrights. They have the balls to name the figure by its correct name. I think all G1 copyrights should be retired. Who cares about a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person. Screw them all. Name the figure by its correct name. Props to the UK.
Rated X
Banned
Posts: 8420
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Hmmm, I really like the blue on his arms.

Someone contact that seller and ask for a booty shot of that card!
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
Posts: 4055
News Credits: 335
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Rated X wrote:Thats one thing thats cool about the UK. They dont care about stupid copyrights. They have the balls to name the figure by its correct name. I think all G1 copyrights should be retired. Who cares about a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person. Screw them all. Name the figure by its correct name. Props to the UK.


Japan is not part of the UK.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4184
News Credits: 1235
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby T-Macksimus » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

I know there have been times in the past were (quite a few actually) where the folks from the UK have had something to gripe about with a particular U.S. release. Well, now you have something up on us because we got screwed with this figure. Proper name, better color scheme and, from my own point of view, better packaging with the TF: United line. It's about time you folks got something hot right out of the gate.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2227
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Blurrz » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
T-Macksimus wrote:I know there have been times in the past were (quite a few actually) where the folks from the UK have had something to gripe about with a particular U.S. release. Well, now you have something up on us because we got screwed with this figure. Proper name, better color scheme and, from my own point of view, better packaging with the TF: United line. It's about time you folks got something hot right out of the gate.


?????

Takara is Japan.

The UK has been Hasbro since the beginning.
Image
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11082
News Credits: 1452
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 pm

It Is Him wrote:Whoa. In Japan, he's actually goes by his name: Straxus.

United: 1
Generations: 0


Was just about to make the same comment.
Still, Generations is a great line, and I like my Lord Straxus just fine, his packaging doesn't name him, if you get me.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
Posts: 1816
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:46 pm

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
People can just complain about anything! I mean who cares if he's called darkmount? He's YOUR toy! YOU name him anything YOU want! >.>
User avatar
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Qatar
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 am

cannonfodder4000 wrote:People can just complain about anything! I mean who cares if he's called darkmount? He's YOUR toy! YOU name him anything YOU want! >.>


Isn't that what I just said?
Though a fair argument could be made for fostering appreciation of a classic, if obscure, character in a new generation being hindered by the lack of name recognition between toy and source material.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
Posts: 1816
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:46 pm

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Stockade » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
cannonfodder4000 wrote:People can just complain about anything! I mean who cares if he's called darkmount? He's YOUR toy! YOU name him anything YOU want! >.>



Amen brother! I was about to say that, and personally i don't like the all blue on his arms and hands, it runs together and makes him look like a mechanical Smurf or something. I like having the dark grey in there, it breaks everything and looks better, besides, i bought Dark Mount...ooops(dont wanna piss anyone off), I mean Straxus for $2.12 at Kohls with a $10.00 off coupon, so at this price i can really call him anything i want, but he will be called Straxus!
Image

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
User avatar
Stockade
Gestalt
Posts: 2120
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:40 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rated X wrote:Thats one thing thats cool about the UK. They dont care about stupid copyrights. They have the balls to name the figure by its correct name. I think all G1 copyrights should be retired. Who cares about a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person. Screw them all. Name the figure by its correct name. Props to the UK.


Japan is not part of the UK.


LOL!

Blurrz wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote: I know there have been times in the past were (quite a few actually) where the folks from the UK have had something to gripe about with a particular U.S. release. Well, now you have something up on us because we got screwed with this figure. Proper name, better color scheme and, from my own point of view, better packaging with the TF: United line. It's about time you folks got something hot right out of the gate.


?????

Takara is Japan.

The UK has been Hasbro since the beginning.


I'm in the UK, and I have to say, I haven't a rutting clue what these guys are on about.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2345
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Mechastrike » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 am

BLASTED COPYRIGHT TRADEMARKS! :BANG_HEAD:
Mechastrike
Combiner
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 am

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby MagnaBlade » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I like the United packaging graphics with Optimus and Megatron at the top. Looks cool. The Generations packaging is fine, but if I had a choice (if the prices were equal that is), I'd take United. Overall, packaging doesn't matter much to me since I'm not much of a MIB/MOC or MISB/MOSC collector.
User avatar
MagnaBlade
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:20 am

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sodan-1 wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Rated X wrote:Thats one thing thats cool about the UK. They dont care about stupid copyrights. They have the balls to name the figure by its correct name. I think all G1 copyrights should be retired. Who cares about a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person who sold it to a person. Screw them all. Name the figure by its correct name. Props to the UK.


Japan is not part of the UK.


LOL!

Blurrz wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote: I know there have been times in the past were (quite a few actually) where the folks from the UK have had something to gripe about with a particular U.S. release. Well, now you have something up on us because we got screwed with this figure. Proper name, better color scheme and, from my own point of view, better packaging with the TF: United line. It's about time you folks got something hot right out of the gate.


?????

Takara is Japan.

The UK has been Hasbro since the beginning.


I'm in the UK, and I have to say, I haven't a rutting clue what these guys are on about.

British Empire 3.0
"we now have Japan"
Coming Fall 2011


Man this guy looks nice, and he's a good mould so I won't feel too bad buying this one as well.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13898
News Credits: 767
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: New image of UN-10 STRAXUS

Postby OptiMagnus » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Odd that they're still using the Animated packaging shape, but I like the packaging. Straxus looks awesome though.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations SHOCKWAVE Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron Class Impactor Autobot Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC Autobot HUFFER Deluxe 5in Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Kre-o Transformers Optimus Prime Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime (Incomplete) Body" on EBAY