This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Axor and Rescue Ratchet

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Galleries: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Axor and Rescue Ratchet

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Seibertron has posted two new galleries this afternoon. We have Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe figures Axor and Rescue Ratchet. Also known as HFTD Wave 4, these figures have begun showing up in stores the last few weeks.

Axor is a repaint of Revenge of the Fallen Lockdown. Axor is an homage to Action Masters Axer from 1990. Axor has an all new head sculpt along with a remolded weapon. He also comes with the engine/emp emitter that Lockdown came with. It can connect to Rescue Ratchet's forearm.

Rescue Ratchet is a repaint of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Ratchet. Rescue Ratchet is once again presented in his red and white paint scheme like the Transformers 2007 Movie Voyager Rescue Ratchet and Legends version. Axor or Lockdown's engine/EMP weapon can be attached to his forearm.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Galleries: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Axor and Rescue Ratchet

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby OptiMagnus » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Both of them look excellent.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby dirk2243 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
I like Axor, however now that I look at him, his head looks a bit large for his body? But still going to pick him up.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Alex Jones » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 pm

I picked up Ratchet but already had the movie colored one. I like the deluxe version over the voyager because he had a more leaner look that is more movie accurate than the bulked up voyager version. I have to admit, the color detail on Resuce Ratchet looks great, especially on the head. If you don't have the first version, I recommend the second one.
Alex Jones
Vehicon

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Axor is a must have Ratchet is a maybe. I like the new color scheme for Ratchet but i have the original one im trying not to buy repaints unless there is remolding.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Bumblevivisector » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Since the early days of Animated, it's been suggested that Lockdown was supposed to be a latter-day Death's Head, what with his general appearance, spikes, and being a bounty hunter. While the new head is a good Bayniverse adaptation of the actual Decepticon bounty hunter Axer, and the Action Master did indeed have those blue protrusions on the side of his head...what about those little red ones on top? I'm not sure just what they're supposed to be except Death's Head's little devil-horns. DH was mostly green with a silver head when he was TF sized in the UK comic, but after The Doctor shrunk him down to human scale and he got messed up by Dragon's Claws, he was rebuilt in more metallic silver/blue armor, so having HFTD Lockdown's mold go from green to blue with a more angular head seems like a very direct homage.

In other words, definitely getting Axor, though I stopped bothering with the actual movie characters long ago. If only the 6-inch scale Marvel Legends line wasn't all but dead, we could still hold out hope for an official Death's Head figure the right size to interact with all these new Generations TFs. *sigh* Although I do have a ML Doctor Doom and Baron Karza I could slap together...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Seibertron » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Bumblevivisector wrote:Since the early days of Animated, it's been suggested that Lockdown was supposed to be a latter-day Death's Head, what with his general appearance, spikes, and being a bounty hunter. While the new head is a good Bayniverse adaptation of the actual Decepticon bounty hunter Axer, and the Action Master did indeed have those blue protrusions on the side of his head...what about those little red ones on top? I'm not sure just what they're supposed to be except Death's Head's little devil-horns. DH was mostly green with a silver head when he was TF sized in the UK comic, but after The Doctor shrunk him down to human scale and he got messed up by Dragon's Claws, he was rebuilt in more metallic silver/blue armor, so having HFTD Lockdown's mold go from green to blue with a more angular head seems like a very direct homage.

In other words, definitely getting Axor, though I stopped bothering with the actual movie characters long ago. If only the 6-inch scale Marvel Legends line wasn't all but dead, we could still hold out hope for an official Death's Head figure the right size to interact with all these new Generations TFs. *sigh* Although I do have a ML Doctor Doom and Baron Karza I could slap together...

I feel like they reinvisioned his head incorrectly. It's always been my impression that the G1 Axer's head was more like a "helmet", which made sense since he rode a motorcycle. The sculptor of the new head integrated the helmet look as his actual head which gives it kind of an odd appearance. The new head definitely homages the original but I feel like the sculptor missed the point.

The G1 Axer photos are completed. I just have to finish cropping them, watermarking them, adusting the colors and uploading them to the site. Probably in the next few weeks.

DSC08792a.jpg

axor-053.jpg
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Poyguimogul » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

The referance picture of G1 action master Axer in the link, looks like he's
riding Generations Wreck-Gar -hehe
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby mightwork » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 am

Motto: ""The faster you grow up, the less you have to live.""
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I reckon that the deluxe Ratcet would look great with a new head and painted in armada Red Alert's colour scheme
Insert witty and/or snappy remark here
mightwork
Minibot
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Neo Tallgeese » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 am

Weapon: Plasma Cannon
These two came out here in NC about a month ago. I picked up Axor last week, and he's as good or better than the pictures show. I used some of my wife's nail polish to paint his exhaust pipes on his sides, and rear in the same gold as his other highlights. I think the colors work better on him than Lockdown's.
Neo Tallgeese
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10

Postby paul053 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Who said Blurr's head is too big? Axor's head is even bigger.
paul053
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:45 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Seibertron wrote:I feel like they reinvisioned his head incorrectly. It's always been my impression that the G1 Axer's head was more like a "helmet", which made sense since he rode a motorcycle. The sculptor of the new head integrated the helmet look as his actual head which gives it kind of an odd appearance. The new head definitely homages the original but I feel like the sculptor missed the point.

The G1 Axer photos are completed. I just have to finish cropping them, watermarking them, adusting the colors and uploading them to the site. Probably in the next few weeks.

DSC08792a.jpg

axor-053.jpg

Eh, I think it works, aside from the horns.

Looking forward to picking up Rescue Ratchet, they just started showing up around here. :D
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #3 IDW Comics 2020 MAR200693 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210500 2B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 OCT210412 5A (CA) Tormey"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 3RI 210213A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 RE IDW Comics 2007 1RE Brian's Toys 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210479 10B (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON