This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Forgive and Forget."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Forgive and Forget."

Postby Richter » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

FORGIVE AND FORGET

Written by;
Josh van Reyk http://josh-van-reyk.deviantart.com

Pencils by;
Paul Vromen http://piusink.deviantart.com/

Inks by:
Jake Isenberg http://inker-guy.deviantart.com/

Colors by;
Sara Guyon-Gellin http://alteride.deviantart.com/

Letters by;
HdE http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Forgive and Forget."

Postby Didicos » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 am

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
Great job!!Really like it!
;)^
Didicos
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Jesterhead » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 am

Motto: "We'll die just as we lived: In midnight clad. Ave dominus nox."
Weapon: Gyro-Inhibitor Shell Launcher
My favorite Mosaic in a while!

Great job!
Jesterhead
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Jesterhead on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Swiftpaw » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

Wonderfully done, art and story alike!
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby Lackadaisical » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Motto: "The age of reason is the age of do what pleases you."
Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
Qué buen trabajo!!!, impecable, destacable, la paradoja planteada es irresoluble, felicitaciones!
Lackadaisical
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby retrothomas » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Motto: "Float like a leaf on the river of life."
This one is really excellent! I had G1 Motormaster as a kid so that was a very cool touch for me.

This one was very gritty, and I like the Autobots being in a position where the Decepticons are truly menacing and are forcing the good guys to make hard choices. It's intense, and it's an image of the Decepticons I really like. In G1 they're (in my opinion) often portrayed as bumbling nuisances that retreat all the time, but evil, effective depictions of Decepticons are where it's at ;)
retrothomas
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Motormaster always was a caniving, thieving little butthole. Makes sense he would destroy an entire city for one guy. Of course, Megatron would probably do the same. It's kinda sad how Prowl treated Bluestreak at the end. :-(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby genozaur » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 pm

prowl is a primus be damned prick in need of a serious glitch slapping right now
genozaur
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
[quote="Lackadaisical"]Qué buen trabajo!!!, impecable, destacable, la paradoja planteada es irresoluble, felicitaciones![quote="Lackadaisical"]

Translation;

[quote="Lackadaisical"]What good work!!!, impeccable , outstanding , her paradox nursery is unsolvable , congratulations![quote="Lackadaisical"]

I'm not that good in Spanish, so... yeah, no idea about the 4th one... :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Skill: 9

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
lackluster compared to the prime and megatron one
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Windsweeper » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Personally, I found the Megatron/Prime one to overrrated. I liked this one but then I love Prowl and like Bluestreak in the cartoon.

Great art. I like Prowl's portrayal. He may be a prick but this story shows he's no wimp either. Plus he's not a complete prick, he did forgive Bluestreak.

Strangely I've been wondering about these two lately. Bluestreak's bio has him as the last survivor of his city. Wiki tells us that this city is Praxus. Both War Within and TFWiki tell us that Prowl is also from Praxus which contradicts Bluestreak's lone survivor bio.

I like the idea that they're from the same city. Their similar appearance fits in with that. I like the idea that they might even be related. If properly written, they could have as interesting a 'brother' dynamic as the Lambo Twins had in Dreamwave. This mosaic looks like a great start to such a dynamic.

Excellent mosaic.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Windsweeper wrote:Personally, I found the Megatron/Prime one to overrrated. I liked this one but then I love Prowl and like Bluestreak in the cartoon.

Great art. I like Prowl's portrayal. He may be a prick but this story shows he's no wimp either. Plus he's not a complete prick, he did forgive Bluestreak.

Strangely I've been wondering about these two lately. Bluestreak's bio has him as the last survivor of his city. Wiki tells us that this city is Praxus. Both War Within and TFWiki tell us that Prowl is also from Praxus which contradicts Bluestreak's lone survivor bio.

I like the idea that they're from the same city. Their similar appearance fits in with that. I like the idea that they might even be related. If properly written, they could have as interesting a 'brother' dynamic as the Lambo Twins had in Dreamwave. This mosaic looks like a great start to such a dynamic.

Excellent mosaic.

Agreed, the Megatron/Prime one was kind of done before in the sense that the villain attempts to say he is the same, and then the good leader defies him with meaningful dialogue (still was a good mosaic though).
This mosaic is pretty awesome, and again, agreed regarding prowl not being just "a prick" but more of a klingon personality who would prefer the honourable route even at the cost of his life, and anyone who steals that from him is not really his new best buddy.

:CON:
Last edited by MINDVVIPE on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby craggy » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:19 pm

a nice piece of writing (great art and colours too!)...and a prequel to City Of Fear?
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Noice! i liked it. I like the Prime and Megatron too.

Why complain about which was better. They're both great and the mosaics are gettin better and better.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby PraetorGix » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 am

Mindmaster wrote:
I'm not that good in Spanish, so... yeah, no idea about the 4th one... :lol:

The last part would be: "The paradox raised here is irresoluble"

Being From Argentina, a spanish talking country, I prolly shouldn't say this, but hey, if this forum is in english, people should post in english whenever possible... I'm guessing if Lackadaisical liked the mosaic that much, he evidently learnt english at some point...
PraetorGix
Mini-Con

Postby Richter » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 pm

HUGE thanks to all the positive response to this mosaic. I'm really proud of the story and couldn't be happier with how the art came together.

This is more or less the first part in a larger story I'm putting together. If all goes well, the next part should be out in a month or so, so stay tuned...
Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Richter wrote:HUGE thanks to all the positive response to this mosaic. I'm really proud of the story and couldn't be happier with how the art came together.

This is more or less the first part in a larger story I'm putting together. If all goes well, the next part should be out in a month or so, so stay tuned...

Can't wait to see the rest, I'm sure that will be brilliant also!
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby zenosaurus_x » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
What an amazingly complex mosaic...

Definition of rock and a hard place...
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby PiusInk » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:10 am

Thanks for all your positive responses people! We stand firmly behind this piece, I myself am very proud of it.

griftimus prime wrote:lackluster compared to the prime and megatron one

Aye, noted, Griftimus. The Megs/Prime Mosaic is fantastic. Could you please elaborate on your argument though? That would make for a much more interesting discussion. And mind you, I could go on all weekend long if need be! ;)
PiusInk on DeviantArt: http://piusink.deviantart.com/
PiusInk
Mini-Con

Postby Stormwolf » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 am

Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Great Mosaic, I really love that Prowl was written like his Budiansky version.
Stormwolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers SOUNDWAVE WITH TAPES Vinyl Figure #93 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON