This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reprolabels.com December Update

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Reprolabels.com December Update

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:17 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Reprolabels.com have released their December Update. This update includes stickers for Reveal the Shield Tracks, Device Label Blaster, G1 Metroplex and TFCC Seacons. Check out the full update below.

One of the best updates ever!

Artist Frank Milkovich agreed to help us with flame artwork for our new RTS Tracks stickers. Naturally, we included a bunch of other much-needed stickers:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/tracks.php

Many have requested stickers for Device Label Blaster. We think you'll agree these make a huge difference:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/blaster.php

And the G1 upgrades continue with a set that really brings life to Metroplex's little buddies, Slammer and Scamper:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Upgrades/upgradex10.php

When we made the TFCC Seacons set, Justin threw in some extra stickers that weren't in the G1 set. Here are those extras in G1 colors now:
http://www.reprolabels.com/Upgrades/upgradex8.php

And finally, we get back to MMPR stickers, starting with a set for Tor the Shuttlezord:
http://www.reprolabels.com/MMPR/tor.php
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Reprolabels.com December Update

Postby Lord Onixprime » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 am

May have to get the ones for Tracks
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Torneira » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 am

Lord Onixprime wrote:May have to get the ones for Tracks

Yes same here, I yet never had bought any Reprolabels so far, but this is definitely worth it.
Torneira
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby Torneira » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 am

BTW, I've noticed that this Tracks has very nice colouring of eyes, haven't seen that before in the preview images.
Torneira
Fuzor

Postby retrothomas » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 am

Motto: "Float like a leaf on the river of life."
These are actually very cool! I was sad to see that Tracks and Jazz both lacked license plates where Red Alert and some others have them. This is neat :)
retrothomas
Minibot

Postby Dread_Wing » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 am

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Electro-Kinetic Blasters
I ordered the Tracks set, I am a bit annoyed with the blue background on the hood decals, I guess I will have to wait to see them in person. It would have been nice to have a 'flame only' option, so I could strip the Hasbro paint with rubbing alcohol and not have the huge blue sticker. Maybe if I carefully cut the blue bits off, will have to see if that is viable.

I am glad to see Reprolabels is quick to get this out, Tracks really needs it.
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
That's quite a spanner they've thrown in the works. I was easily going to pick up United Tracks over the RTS version. Now I don't know. Of the two bonnet designs, the second, more flame like version is definately my favorite.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby paul053 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 am

Tracks looks very nice. I will wait for Jazz and get them both. Speaking about license plates, I was really annoyed by HA Jazz not having license plate also. I'll see if there will be any spare left that I can use or not.
paul053
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The set for DL Blaster is sorely needed and looks great. I knew they would come out with stickers for the key board. It just looked way too plain. It definately doesn't disappoint. The Tracks labels look awesome too. I love the second flame pattern and how they incorporated the Autobot sigil into the flame pattern.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Berserker Prime » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Motto: "I got the touch!!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Dread_Wing wrote:I ordered the Tracks set, I am a bit annoyed with the blue background on the hood decals, I guess I will have to wait to see them in person. It would have been nice to have a 'flame only' option, so I could strip the Hasbro paint with rubbing alcohol and not have the huge blue sticker. Maybe if I carefully cut the blue bits off, will have to see if that is viable.

I am glad to see Reprolabels is quick to get this out, Tracks really needs it.

I'll end up doing the same thing w/ the blue background.
I like the 1st design better. I dont like the way the flames are on his eyes in the 2nd.
"Transform and pull out" - Optimus Prime / Episode 14(Countdown to Extinction)

Berserker Prime
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Optimus1138 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Motto: "Where I'm going, I don't need roads!"
Weapon: Energy Blades
Yes! The Tracks set looks great! All we really needed were the flames and an Autobot symbol, but I'm glad to get the missing lights, and the "2 sexy" license plate fits Tracks quite well. Hopefully we'll get a Jazz set soon, since he's missing so much vehicle mode detail.
Optimus1138
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I may wanna get that Tracks set and maybe the Seacons upgrade. I just ordered $150 worth of labels and they arrived in a week. I highly recommend Reprolabels for anybody who never placed an order before.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Leviathan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Motto: "Destuction to all who walk, swim, and fly."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
I was greatly impressed with the Sixgun upgrade, and now I am feeling the same with the upgrades for Slammer and Scammper. Can't wait till I get these
Leviathan
Micromaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Rated X wrote:I may wanna get that Tracks set and maybe the Seacons upgrade. I just ordered $150 worth of labels and they arrived in a week. I highly recommend Reprolabels for anybody who never placed an order before.

The more you spend the faster they must come because I ordered 2 sets ($20) and it took a month to arrive. But I was happy with the labels themselves. Just not the shipping time.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON