This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Fansproject Revealed Warcy, Flameblast & Others!

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: Fansproject Revealed Warcy, Flameblast & Others!

Postby alldarker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
That's some nice scoop for Seibertron.com!
WOW, these guys are looking excellent again! Even the packaging is amazingly well done: it's just incredible how much care and obvious love has gone into these products. The tribute to Growl and Fireshot is amazing too: not two of the most well-known of Transformers, and still they are both simply spot on in robot mode, color-wise and head remold-wise. Love, love, LOVE!

It's also good to see that we can now confirm that these are both totally compatible with Bruticus: Warcry's 'butt plug' actually looks pretty good on him ;), even if it seems it wouldn't have been necessary, considering you can just turn the connection point towards the inside.
And I definitely like the way the paint job, cockpit and remolded tail wing and engines on Flameblast set him totally apart from Explorer. Am I right in guessing his pistol storage is in the new boosters on the wings? Not obvious in any of the gallery photo's, but this picture most definitely shows the hinge!

Just one minor problem I'm seeing: the heads on both look just a little rough, compared to Munitioner and Explorer... Or is that just the highly detailed photography which makes them look that way?

Either way, so glad I've got these on pre-order....
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
alldarker wrote:Wow, that's a nice scoop for Seibertron!

FansProject has been very good to us. They let us have the scoop for City Commander (which in turn crashed the server and our 4th most popular gallery ever), Munitioner, Explorer, Warcry, and Flameblast. I'm pretty sure we also had the scoop on Protector as well or if they didn't we had it within a day or two.

alldarker wrote:And I definitely like the way the paint job, cockpit and remolded tail wing and engines on Flameblast set him totally apart from Explorer. Am I right in guessing his pistol storage is in the new boosters on the wings? Not obvious in any of the gallery photo's, but this picture most definitely shows the hinge!

Ah, yee of little faith! Tons of pictures to look through, some times little details like this can get lost in the crossfire. ;)

alldarker wrote:Just one minor problem I'm seeing: the heads on both look just a little rough, compared to Munitioner and Explorer... Or is that just the highly detailed photography which makes them look that way?

They do look a little rougher, but I think it's the intentional style FansProject is going for. I think you're right that the highly detailed close-ups show far more detail than you'll notice when you have the four or five inch figure in your hands. It didn't strike me as odd while I was photographing them this weekend.

Wow! You can really see in those four pictures how much better pics my new camera takes than my old one. Yay for my new camera! Perhaps it is just the super detailed high res pics from my new camera instead. I'll have to take a look at them close-up tomorrow. I'm hitting the sack. Exhausted from working on these galleries while my daughter slept this weekend (and while I should've been sleeping as well) so that I could have these up by Monday morning for the week's traffic rush.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby alldarker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Seibertron wrote:
alldarker wrote:A(...) Am I right in guessing his pistol storage is in the new boosters on the wings? Not obvious in any of the gallery photo's, but this picture most definitely shows the hinge!

Ah, yee of little faith! Tons of pictures to look through, some times little details like this can get lost in the crossfire. ;)

Oops :oops: Was looking both galleries at the same time in two windows: I missed those two pictures showing the pistol 'holsters' clearly. Typically FansProject: they think of everything AND make it look amazing!

Seibertron wrote:
alldarker wrote:Just one minor problem I'm seeing: the heads on both look just a little rough, compared to Munitioner and Explorer... Or is that just the highly detailed photography which makes them look that way?

They do look a little rougher, but I think it's the intentional style FansProject is going for. I think you're right that the highly detailed close-ups show far more detail than you'll notice when you have the four or five inch figure in your hands. It didn't strike me as odd while I was photographing them this weekend.

(...amazing pictures...)

Wow! You can really see in those four pictures how much better pics my new camera takes than my old one. Yay for my new camera! Perhaps it is just the super detailed high res pics from my new camera instead. I'll have to take a look at them close-up tomorrow. I'm hitting the sack. Exhausted from working on these galleries while my daughter slept this weekend (and while I should've been sleeping as well) so that I could have these up by Monday morning for the week's traffic rush.

LOL... morning here in Europe already; I'm looking at these at work, but don't tell my boss :-$.
Anyway, it really does look like it's the excellent high resolution quality of your camera / lens which is bringing up some of that roughness on the heads in the closeups. Comparing them to Munitioner and Explorer really does show that they too have some of that roughness as well: like you say: in actuality these are small figures and that roughness will be a lot less noticeable in hand than it is in the hi-res closeups.
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Intelligence: 10+

Postby Stumpybot » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 am

Motto: "If you dont say what you mean, you can never mean what you say"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
awesome pictures, cant wait for them to hit the UK. including action master megatron in the pics of warcry made me double take tho lol, am i missing the reference there?
Stumpybot
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Buy from Stumpybot on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby starboykb » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:03 am

Motto: "Autobots and Decepticons have a common ancestor - ignorance"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
It still cant convince me to get these two. There both great, but my money asked me go for the insecticons instead.
starboykb
Mini-Con
Buy from starboykb on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rated X » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Just ordered. How did you get em so early ???

Loved the Bruticus gallery !!! Hey Ryan, can you do some shots of Nexus Prime with the Warcry, Flameblast, and the add on parts as Nexus Bruticus ???

Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby dahpadre » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 am

Motto: "Stupid has no direction. "Yeah, so where the hell are you going?""
Very nice gallery on the latest offerings from FansProject. Beyond awesome. If it is not too late I'm going ahead an putting in my order for these 2 now. Also the great mystery of will they combine has been solved.
dahpadre
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Prime Evil » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I cannot wait to get these guys in my hands. I was always impressed with these two figures, but also wanted to be able to display them in bot mode because they were to articulate. I kinda had a hunch that FP was gonna do something along this route so I can keep my Munitioner and Explorer in combined mode and these guys will be in bot mode in full on FURY!! Cmooooon in preorders. I wanna pay for these already. ;)
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:12 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Great job Seibertron! (as always)

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Great looking stuff Ryan.

I'm ready for these guys to start shipping.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Courage: 7

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I didn't think Warcry was going to have the combiner port... Now I DO have to get them... Eff.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:16 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Nice gallery. Questions answered. Purchased confidence confirmed. How they manage to pack so much awesome into such small figures is amazing. Like (seemingly) everyone else, I will finally be able to appreciate these designs, without hindering my Bruticus. YAY!!!
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 am

In FP's reality, they use the term remold literally. Flameblast is a different character, yet the same(CA-03).

Interesting bio's on these too. Glad to see Defender pop up again.
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 am

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
these pics...just OMG :sad: they are sooo awesome and amazing...i teared up a little XD from the sheer awesomeness and they fact that i'll be broke XD
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:00 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Man, these guys are so awesome. Too bad they're so expensive. And they don't even include the parts to combine, though they are perfectly capable of it. I think it was a missed opportunity there. Who knows, maybe they'll come out with their own Onslaught/torso figure with all the combiner pieces to combine with these 2 and the 2 left over limbs from the original Bruticus to make Battle Gaia or something.

Also, what's with the Action Master Megatron pics? :???:
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 am

UltraPrimal wrote:Man, these guys are so awesome. Too bad they're so expensive. And they don't even include the parts to combine, though they are perfectly capable of it. I think it was a missed opportunity there. Who knows, maybe they'll come out with their own Onslaught/torso figure with all the combiner pieces to combine with these 2 and the 2 left over limbs from the original Bruticus to make Battle Gaia or something.

Also, what's with the Action Master Megatron pics? :???:

That is a plausable idea considering their bio's indicate they are really Explorer and Munitioner "reborn" and reveal the new "Beserker" project.
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt

Postby Burnin12 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 am

Definitely looking forward to these even more now that we get to see them!

I agree though that they really should have included the combining parts. The only reason I can think of for not including them is that they will release 3 more figures in their story line to combine with these two guys. Which someone mentioned ahove. I would be all over that. Still even if these guys parts will be different than the last, including the Bruticus parts would have been nice for the time being.

Only problem is that if Crossfire03 is Glacial Bot, that means that the other 3 bots to finish off this Gestalt won't be out for a while since they weren't listed in the FP road map for 2011.

Anyway, still excited to get them. Not-Swindle and Not-Blast Off have been in combined mode since 2 days after getting them. Will really enjoy having these molds displayed in robot mode. Even though they're small I will possibly have to put 2 deluxe cons in storage. The shelf these guys will go on is at capacity.

Wow last few months have been expensive and space filling...not a bad thing at all though and looking forward to the rest of the year!!!

Time to get more shelf space too! Actually started hanging anyone I can in a flying alt mode from the underside of shelves. Looks cool but always expect to walk in the room and see them down with a mess of bots around them.
Burnin12
Micromaster

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Stumpybot wrote:awesome pictures, cant wait for them to hit the UK. including action master megatron in the pics of warcry made me double take tho lol, am i missing the reference there?

Warcry's cannons have an uncanny resemblance to Megatron's back "cannon" attachment or whatever you want to call it. One of the cannons is attached to Action Master Megatron in this pic via a rubber band to demonstrate that it's about the correct size.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:Just ordered. How did you get em so early ???

Loved the Bruticus gallery !!! Hey Ryan, can you do some shots of Nexus Prime with the Warcry, Flameblast, and the add on parts as Nexus Bruticus ???

I did that as soon as I got Munitioner and Explorer. It's not pretty as the Bruticus parts add about a half an inch in height and make the figure a bit wobbly.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Firepower: 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Very nice figures and the bios are excellent. I understand the people who write the bios are not native english speakers and because of this they do an excellent job but I had to laugh a little at Flameblasts bio where they used the word dialysis when they probably meant analysis.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby bvzxa » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Is it my understanding, but will these two guys have a one time run. This is info that TFSource is touting so I'm wondering if this is true or not, or just a way to get people to purchase (such an awesome product)!!

Also since it can combine, I have a feeling they will be going with their own combiner after all. In a way, I would like to display these tow since I am missing tow more parts to make bruticus.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Firepower: 10

Postby goshjosh95 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Motto: "Amazing! A boobie trap that actually catches boobies. [Optimus Prime]"
DecepticonFinishline wrote:I didn't think Warcry was going to have the combiner port... Now I DO have to get them... Eff.

+1!

I actually cancelled by preorders this morning... thinking, I don't really need micromasters in my Classics display, but Seib's gallery convinced me to re-pre-order them AGAIN so that not-Swindle & not-Blastoff can be individual bots in the display alongside Bruticus. You win, FP!
:CON: "Decepticons, transform and rise up!"

My feedback thread: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/goshjosh95-t65587.php
goshjosh95
Vehicon

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
A shuttle is a better alt mode for a stand alone figure than the unmanned drone. I have to wonder if there is going to be a glut of munitioner and explorers on the second hand market due to people buying doubles to display in robot mode and then selling them to get these.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby LiKwid » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
You just had to show the combined pics..You just haaaaad ta do it didn't cha?!?!? I was planning on keeping these guys MISB dammit! Ah I love ya anyway bossman :P
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 5

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

LiKwid wrote:You just had to show the combined pics..You just haaaaad ta do it didn't cha?!?!? I was planning on keeping these guys MISB dammit! Ah I love ya anyway bossman :P

Like I said ... Seibertron.com, Helping to empty your wallet since 2000!
Seibertron
Site Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220413 3B (CA) Murphy"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220459 2A (CA) Schoening"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #5 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Perlin 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Baroness Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 0124IM890 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D 1123IM200 (CA) Epting"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr A Image Comics 1223IM280 304A (CA) Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr C Laughter Image Comics 2023 1123IM810 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 302B 1023IM318 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP200475 5B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON