This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

DOTM Toyline Blog from Kapow Toys (Possible Movie Spoilers)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: DOTM Toyline Blog from Kapow Toys (Possible Movie Spoilers)

Postby Dinoswipe » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 pm

considering hasbro broke the leader limit with starscream i bet we get shockwave and megatron i hope
Dinoswipe

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I just want a movie-verse Prime on my shelf in truck mode with his trailer attached. However this actually sounds like a potentially cool repaint as Magnus.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The Legend wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
The Legend wrote:I don't give a badger's arse about any of that Bayverse junk, I just want to know if we'll be getting more RTS/Generations released here.

If you don't care about movie toys than why post in a thread about movie toys?

Because it's UK Toy Fair news and I live in the UK. I'm expressing my dissapointment that there's no information on the future of RTS/Generations here. Satisfactory explanation?

Ok then makes sense.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Ulimate Optimus.... For some reason i have this gut feeling that it will either be the best figure ever released.... Or the biggest let down of the year. I hope its the first.
How long has it been since we've got a true optimus in truck and trailer form? I know we've had quite a few optimus in truck form, but haven't seen a trailer (well, not from hasbro) for a while.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby OptiMagnus » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Soundgrave wrote:a white semi on set?? where is the =P~ proof?

Try the "movie related galleries". There are at least several in there from filming sites.
There's also a nice invention called "Google Images" that may find you a few by keyword.

The Legend wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
The Legend wrote:I don't give a badger's arse about any of that Bayverse junk, I just want to know if we'll be getting more RTS/Generations released here.

If you don't care about movie toys than why post in a thread about movie toys?

Because it's UK Toy Fair news and I live in the UK. I'm expressing my dissapointment that there's no information on the future of RTS/Generations here. Satisfactory explanation?

The reason RtS is not on here is probably because it's not getting all that much hype from the "outside world". Believe it or not, the are many many people across the world (including the United Kingdom) that are very much excited about all the upcoming "Bayverse junk". I wouldn't be surprised at all though if they did show current/upcoming Generations and RtS toys. Why just show stuff coming out in several months when you can get the people to start buying now?
And don't worry, there HAVE to be more classic figures coming out. There can't be a huge blank void between January and May. Hasbro has to make money.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby The Legend » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 am

OptiMagnus10 wrote:And don't worry, there HAVE to be more classic figures coming out. There can't be a huge blank void between January and May. Hasbro has to make money.

HasbroUK does not give a ****. They don't care about blank voids or money. This is proven fact.
The Legend
Headmaster Jr

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #40 Predator Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220958 (CA) De Iulis"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0323DC196 1072E (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #1 var premiere Marvel Comics 2021 APR200826 (CA) Finch"
NON-STOP SPIDER-MA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220791 (CA) Davis (W) Wells"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #81 var Marvel Comics 2021 OCT210801 (CA) Deyn (W) Ahmed"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #50 var Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211049 (CA) Greene"
IMMORTAL HULK #50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230806 (W) Kelly (CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC003 136C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #136 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220795 (CA) Tedesco"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #25 Marvel Comics 2019 variant (W) Ewing (CA)Bennett AUG191032"
IMMORTAL HULK #25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #141 Cvr B DC Comics 2024 1023DC049 141B (W)Zdarsky (A)Jimenez (CA) Finch"
BATMAN #141 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #428 Robin Lives Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 1023DC814 428C (CA) Mignola"
BATMAN #428 Robin ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210957 (CA) Young (W) Kelly"
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #735 Superman DC Comics 1997 (CA) Grummett 200610A"
ACTION COMICS #735 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON