This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Unknown Soldier."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Unknown Soldier."

Postby Richter » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Story and Art by;
Felipe Suanes http://bodoking.deviantart.com/

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Unknown Soldier."

Postby Predaprince » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Coming from a TF fan that is not a fan of the live-action films, this is a pretty good mosaic. The only thing that appears to be wrong is that the first sentence in the last panel should not start with the words "By now". "For now" or "But now" make more sense for the context and intent of that sentence.
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Have to agree with you on the context of that sentence. The only other part that was unclear to me was Jazz's ability to remain unseen from his comrades. The panel with the weapon barrel almost lends to the idea that he may have re-formatted to a light artillery vehicle but that just doesn't seem like Jazz's style. It wouldn't be a stretch at all to see this story arc squeezed into the Movieverse. I know the Autobots wouldn't have let Jazz's remains be dumped into the Laurentian Abyss along with the 'Cons. This seems like as plausible a story as any for re-introducing him back into the ranks.
I say good job on this Mosaic. Nice art and nice story. :APPLAUSE:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Astronopolis » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 pm

wow, the art looks good enough to be featured in official has/tak media! i really dont care much for the movie series, and the way jazz was killed and abandoned like that really set the tone for the way bay was interpreting the franchise for me. this definitely gives him some well deserved redemption.

although, the dialogue really needs some editing, and kind of ruins the peice. easy fix however! i see alot of these mosaics with awful spelling/grammar and it feels discouraging that such great storytelling gets marred by simple mistakes. GET SOMEONE TO PROOFREAD BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT AS FINISHED!
Astronopolis
Fuzor

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Not that there haven't been mosaics with superior art, but if I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was from some official movie tie-in manga. Very well done. Easily the best B&W mosaic I've seen.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Great mosaic to bad its not cannon id love to see Jazz back. Only question i have after reading this is why didnt Prime or any of the other Autobots think about using their allspark shard on Jazz? Even if they thought he was dead why not just try? Id love to see the autobots reaction when Jazz tells them that the humans are smarter then they are.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Praxus Prime » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Motto: "Guitars aren't just good for playing music; they can also be used to beat people's brains out!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
I really like this one! Good job!
Praxus Prime
Transmetal Warrior
Watch Praxus Prime on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby zenosaurus_x » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Oddly enough, my first thought was this was about the random guy who used a tank to shoot Megatron in ROTF.

But this is...yeah much cooler, jazz was pretty awesome, too bad he can't be...not...dead.
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #12 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230876 (CA) Suayan (A) Saiz (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #12 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var Last Days Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230814 (CA) Lee (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var Deadpool Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Liefeld 240415C"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #1 var De ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230645 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell +Gao"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #12 var Spider-Verse Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230877 (CA) Cassaday"
PUNISHER #12 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230654 (CA) Gonzales"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230720 (CA) Cheung"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230705 (CA) Yoon (W) Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #35 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211222 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #35 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 Marvel Comics MAR230884 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto (A) De Latorre"
DAREDEVIL #11 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230651 (CA) Young"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVENGE OF COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2019 (CA) Hepburn OCT190950"
REVENGE OF COSMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #5 Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221036 (CA) Saiz (W) Aaron (A) Saiz + Azaceta"
PUNISHER #5 Marvel ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON