This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Images of TFC Targetroids Hot Flame, Screamer, Optiaim and Megashoton

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

More Images of TFC Targetroids Hot Flame, Screamer, Optiaim and Megashoton

Postby Blurrz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Hot Rod, all the in the miniature size of Targetmasters. Hot Rod (Hot Flame), and Starscream (Screamer) are packaged together, and are both in the shape of blasters. Optimus Prime (Optiaim) is a cannon, and is packaged with Megatron (Megashoton), who takes the form of a sniper rifle. Each figure looks to fit perfectly with the Classics-sized fist holes. Check out the images below, courtesy of HK-TF member tsangkin.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: More Images of TFC Targetroids Hot Flame, Screamer, Optiaim and Megashoton

Postby --B-- » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
For some reason, I really like these. I am 99% sure I won't be able buy them, but I like them.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby El Duque » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:01 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Are they freakin' serious with that orange safety tip on Legends Megatron! Brutal. Megatron is the only one I'm interested in, his robot mode is perfect. If only there was a way to have the Targetroid bot mode and the Legends alt mode in one.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby dragons » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 am

Are they freakin' serious with that orange safety tip on Legends Megatron! Brutal

you said it :BANG_HEAD: anyone who cant tell toy gun from that size which half size of your palm or less cant tell that its toy then your one dumb mother (&^&^& :lol: same goes with person who cant master piece megatron is real gun since his gun mode 4 maybe 5 times as big compared to nomal hand gun :P :lol: :-B 8-} :???:
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Traxus Prime » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
the more i see these guys the more i like them. i think i might give megatron a try, where can i get them? i couldnt find them on bbts.
Traxus Prime
Mini-Con
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby El Duque » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Traxus Prime wrote:the more i see these guys the more i like them. i think i might give megatron a try, where can i get them? i couldnt find them on bbts.

TFSOURCE and RobotKingdom
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Traxus Prime » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
El Duque wrote:
Traxus Prime wrote:the more i see these guys the more i like them. i think i might give megatron a try, where can i get them? i couldnt find them on bbts.

TFSOURCE and RobotKingdom

Thanks! oh and im with you on the orange tip
Traxus Prime
Mini-Con
Speed: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Shokwayve » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Motto: ""Clarity of thought before rashness of action.""
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
I ordered these last Saturday from Robot Kingdom. Takes anywhere from a week to 2 weeks to ship. Also, cheaper to order both of them from RK, came to around $55 plus shipping.
Looking for 03 OTFCC Sunstreaker, G1 Shockwave
Shokwayve
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby WarGraver » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Motto: "We Grimstone no bozo, we POPE!"
It's too bad they are sold as duos. Li'l Optimus and li'l Rodimus are the only ones I like.
WarGraver
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Scaleface » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 pm

I was playing with Megashoton and came up with a better alt mode for him that can be held by Masterpiece toys and looks more like a Megatron gun.

Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby NTESHFT » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I kind of like these guys, the more I look at them. It's possible that I'll end up picking them up....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Scaleface » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 pm

There was a complaint about these guys making no sense, since they lacked a story, so here is my take. Megashoton vs. Optiaim!

Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926I"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 RI variant IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22RI APR200731 (CA)Chan"
TRANSFORMERS #22 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200413 1B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13B (CA) Miyao JUL190684"
TRANSFORMERS #13 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON