This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Prime Episode 7 "Scrapheap" Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Prime Episode 7 "Scrapheap" Preview

Postby Blurrz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
We've certainly had our fair share of looks at Transformers: Prime toys, so let's get back to the show! Episode 7 'Scrapheap' is scheduled to be aired on the Hub this Friday, and we've got a sneak peek at the 'toon thanks to the Hub's Facebook! This clip of 'Scrapheap' features Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet and the kids meeting face to face with the enemies in 'Scrapheap'. The video is three minutes and a half of spoilerific content. Check it out on Facebook, or embed below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers: Prime Episode 7 "Scrapheap" Preview

Postby Rodimus_Major86 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Motto: "The deadliest weapon is your imagination!"
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
my god I wish teletoon would air these quicker.

I'm really psyched about this series, and the previes I have seen are starting to get me even more psyched
Those who act like they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Rodimus_Major86
Micromaster
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Skice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
OMG that's awesome. I effin' love this show!

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby El Duque » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Wow, that was a long preview! Looks good, I've been impressed with Prime so far. Can't wait for the toys.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
too bad they dont eat flesh. bulkhead is not funny. this show is garbage.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Leviathan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Motto: "Destuction to all who walk, swim, and fly."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
This show just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait till there on DVD, if there on DVD.
Leviathan
Micromaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I really like Prime so far; my only problem is Skyquake died in the last episode and I think he could have been a good character. He reminded me of Rampage from BW. Of course he may be resurrected though.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
I really like Prime so far; my only problem is Skyquake died in the last episode and I think he could have been a good character. He reminded me of Rampage from BW. Of course he may be resurrected though.

I'm really hoping he comes back as well. I hate when they pull the one-episode-character shenanigans.

More on topic, Prime keeps looking better and better.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
griftimus prime wrote:too bad they dont eat flesh. bulkhead is not funny. this show is garbage.

You say that about every damn thing! WTF is wrong with you, if you don't like anything, why are you still here? Shut the hell up or get the hell out! :CON:
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Ah how cute little baby sharkticons
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Skice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:11 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:too bad they dont eat flesh. bulkhead is not funny. this show is garbage.

You say that about every damn thing! WTF is wrong with you, if you don't like anything, why are you still here? Shut the hell up or get the hell out! :CON:

Hey now, the man has a right to his opinion too. Even though you (and i) disagree and may even think it's crazy or stupid, He still has a right to voice it. griftimus is welcome here just like all others.

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
Buy from Skice on eBay

Postby Lord Onixprime » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 pm

I have to say, as a hater, this episode looks superb. Bulkhead made that for me. Hilarious, and eerie.

Although, I think as a kid, that would have given me nightmares.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Does anyone have any pics of the new TF in this one if there is a new one

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Intelligence: 7
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9

Postby Skice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 pm

godzillabot wrote:Does anyone have any pics of the new TF in this one if there is a new one

nope the only new thing in this one are the Scrapletts

Skice
Podcast Host
Buy from Skice on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Hey now, the man has a right to his opinion too. Even though you (and i) disagree and may even think it's crazy or stupid, He still has a right to voice it. griftimus is welcome here just like all others.

He has nearly 200 posts. Every single one of them is negative. If he never appeared on here again, it would sure brighten the place up.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Doubledealer93 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I LOVE THIS SHOW! XD and even better there are toys coming out for it! :D =P~ =P~ the action is AMAZING!!!!! :APPLAUSE:

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

He has nearly 200 posts. Every single one of them is negative. If he never appeared on here again, it would sure brighten the place up.

Exactly this. What's the point of being on here, when he bitches abut everything that comes out of the franchise?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Skice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Exactly this. What's the point of being on here, when he bitches abut everything that comes out of the franchise?

He has not actually broken any of the board rules to my knowledge. Being negative about everything is not against the rules. If he wants to leave on his own accord that is up to him, but until he breaks the rules he is as welcome here as you are. End of discussion.

Skice
Podcast Host
Buy from Skice on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

So....in one ear (or eye) and out the other anytime he/she talks? 8)

He has not actually broken any of the board rules to my knowledge. Being negative about everything is not against the rules. If he wants to leave on his own accord that is up to him, but until he breaks the rules he is as welcome here as you are. End of discussion.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Skice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:09 pm

First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

So....in one ear (or eye) and out the other anytime he/she talks? 8)

yes. if you don't like what he has to say. There is a little button on his profile page that lets you ignore all his posts it's called the "foe button" use it. It is your friend.

Now back to the topic at hand. the new episode of prime, Scraplets, FTW!

Skice
Podcast Host
Buy from Skice on eBay

Postby Heavy B » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

transformer fans are notoriously cynical creatures. put simply, THEY HATE EVERYTHING at first (i refer you to the infamous "TRUKK NOT MUNKEE" debate) hell, im sure you can find a transformer fan who thinks the collective works of Simon Furman and the beast wars episode "Code of Hero" are garbage. all you can do is roll your eyes, and save your posts because the guy may eventually come around, and you can throw this in his/her face
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Intelligence: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby King Slick » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
The only thing I hate about Prime is....

I have to wait for the episodes to be posted online to see them. If this show goes to DVD, I am going to buying! I love how they made Ratchet into a sort of a G1 Wheeljack in Rachet's body. I am sure he will come up with some scheme to get rid of the Scraplets. Maybe even send them to the winged Igor-like Starscream.
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Vicalliose » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

[/quote]
SlyTF1 and First-Aid, you do realize that you guys are the polar opposite version of what he is right? The two of you seem to always regard peoples opinions as whining garbage, and that we should just take whatever Hasbro gives us and shut up. Does that make you any better than him?

Whatever you want to believe, Skice is right, griftimus does have a right to an opinion, even if you and I don't agree with him.

Though, he could be a troll... Has he ever said he hates Last Stand of the Wreckers? That would pretty much confirm it.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Vicalliose wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

SlyTF1 and First-Aid, you do realize that you guys are the polar opposite version of what he is right? The two of you seem to always regard peoples opinions as whining garbage, and that we should just take whatever Hasbro gives us and shut up. Does that make you any better than him?

Whatever you want to believe, Skice is right, griftimus does have a right to an opinion, even if you and I don't agree with him.

Though, he could be a troll... Has he ever said he hates Last Stand of the Wreckers? That would pretty much confirm it.[/quote]

Oh, hell, someone just used that same line on another forum when I was arguing why humanity sucks! Why does everything follow me!?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Skice » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:46 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Vicalliose wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Skice wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Though, he could be a troll... Has he ever said he hates Last Stand of the Wreckers? That would pretty much confirm it.

Oh, hell, someone just used that same line on another forum when I was arguing why humanity sucks! Why does everything follow me!?[/quote]

Ok, Seriously this conversation is over. I've already told everyone to drop it, and I mean drop it. Do not make me have to pull in the higher ups on this.

Skice
Podcast Host
Buy from Skice on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1122DC116 (CA) Infantino + Anderson"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC806 123C"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION #51 Cvr B Facsimile Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 51B"
NEW!
LIMITED COLLECTORS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 0324DC131 1A Perez"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OMEGA MEN #3 Facsimile Edition DC Comics 2023 ptg 0623DC259 1st Lobo (CA) Giffen"
OMEGA MEN #3 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONAUTS #1 Facsimile var BLANK SKETCH Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230683 (W) Mantlo"
MICRONAUTS #1 Facs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #4 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230976 (A/CA) Kirby (W) Lee"
X-MEN #4 Facsimile ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #129 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics AUG230811 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #129 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #101 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics MAY230703  (CA) Cockrum (W)Claremont"
X-MEN #101 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1B (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC268 5A (CA) Kane (W) Finger"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC162 Blank Sketch"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr C blank DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC203 1C (CA)Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOOM PATROL #99 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 0923DC271 (W) Drake (A/CA) Brown"
DOOM PATROL #99 Fa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON