This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rumor: list of possible remaining BotCon 2011 exclusives

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Rumor: list of possible remaining BotCon 2011 exclusives

Postby Seibertron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
For the past few weeks, the BotCon exclusives have been leaked one-by-one over the past month ... Transformers Animated Stunticons Dead End, Breakdown, Drag Strip, and Wildrider. A highly possible list of unannounced BotCon exclusives has been circulating the Internet and word-of-mouth for a few weeks now. I've heard the same information from multiple sources from around the globe. This marks the 4th time I've heard this list but I'm still considering all of this a huge rumor until we hear officially from BotCon. Make sure you keep checking back to find out if these figures are officially revealed from the BotCon folks at TransformersClub.com

My source also informed me that Toxitron would be this year's freebie, but considering the freebies in the past I would think this would be unlikely. Previous BotCons have had a scout or deluxe class sized figure as the freebie. Financially, it would most likely make more sense to continue with that tradition. It is also possible that Toxitron will be the custom class exclusive instead of the regular freebie, which would make a little more sense. Of course, it could be neither and just be one of the regular convention exclusives.

Is this list 100% accurate? Are there more? Less? Time will tell! Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3553
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Rumor: list of possible remaining BotCon 2011 exclusives

Postby sixsixty » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 pm

What about Motormaster's scout car (Menasor's chest plate)?

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Roller_car
sixsixty
Mini-Con

Postby Mkall » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Only really interested in G2 Thundercracker and SG Galvatron.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
sixsixty wrote:What about Motormaster's scout car (Menasor's chest plate)?

The colours of G2 Sideswipe are close to the Roller Car's...

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Mkall wrote:
sixsixty wrote:What about Motormaster's scout car (Menasor's chest plate)?

The colours of G2 Sideswipe are close to the Roller Car's...

And that meshes with the Five/Six Member dicktease from the Twitter feed.

EDIT: Also, Ironfist from Swindle please. Not Ratchet. That mold isn't very good.
Last edited by Razorclaw0000 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:49 pm

You consider this confirmed because you've heard if 4 times? Well color me optimistic that a 5th report totally contradicts the others, because I've been vehemently defending the Animated set, but if that's all we're getting outside the box, count me out. I know I should be following the Botcon storylines better, but this list seems to deviate too far from the appointed theme. Sure fans got pissed because Games of Deception finished up a Seeker set that should've been mass-released, but that sort of led to those CHUGUR Seekers getting mass-released later on. Since there's practically no chance of Hasbro making that happen for the other Animated Screamclones, why hold back on what every Animated fan has been clamoring for? Instead, the only possible Seeker this year is an obscure joke? One I admittedly find funny, but which will lead to the punch-line or TFA fans begging the Knock-Off companies to crank out the Starscream repaints all the official TF sources keep ignoring.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Bumblevivisector wrote:You consider this confirmed because you've heard if 4 times? Well color me optimistic that a 5th report totally contradicts the others, because I've been vehemently defending the Animated set, but if that's all we're getting outside the box, count me out. I know I should be following the Botcon storylines better, but this list seems to deviate too far from the appointed theme. Sure fans got pissed because Games of Deception finished up a Seeker set that should've been mass-released, but that sort of led to those CHUGUR Seekers getting mass-released later on. Since there's practically no chance of Hasbro making that happen for the other Animated Screamclones, why hold back on what every Animated fan has been clamoring for? Instead, the only possible Seeker this year is an obscure joke? One I admittedly find funny, but which will lead to the punch-line or TFA fans begging the Knock-Off companies to crank out the Starscream repaints all the official TF sources keep ignoring.

Consider me the 5th.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:You consider this confirmed because you've heard if 4 times?

It's not that I've heard it 4 times ... it's the four wildly different sources I've heard the rumor from. I changed that sentence to be less specific because this should be considered a rumor until BotCon makes their official announcements.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby --B-- » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Toxitron from the Classics Prime mold would be freakin sweet. I would definatly like one of those, but I would wager that it's the repaint class figure, since it is kinda out there.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Diem » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Ironfist! *squee*
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Seibertron » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:05 pm

--B-- wrote:Toxitron from the Classics Prime mold would be freakin sweet. I would definatly like one of those, but I would wager that it's the repaint class figure, since it is kinda out there.

I agree with you, --B--, and updated the story accordingly to mention this. Thanks!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Seibertron wrote:
--B-- wrote:Toxitron from the Classics Prime mold would be freakin sweet. I would definatly like one of those, but I would wager that it's the repaint class figure, since it is kinda out there.

I agree with you, --B--, and updated the story accordingly to mention this. Thanks!

Too complicated. Any more than a deluxe and there is no way you'd finish it in time. I'm predicting Chromia/Flare Up/Paradron Medic.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby Diem » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Okay so we got Pyro last year, this year we're getting Ironfist, hopefully we can get Rotorstorm from Energon Bulkhead and Snipe from Generations Thunderwing to complete the set of euro-guys from LSOTW.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm

All I have to say about some of these color combos is...What happened in G2 should've STAYED in G2! Between the Stunticons and Toxitron I'm hoping their colors come with a volume knob. Have to say that Voyager Prime over Wreck-Gar for Motormasters body came as no surprise to me whatsoever. I know some of you are excited over these though so I will say enjoy your BotCon sets. They did make some good choices for molds this year and I will admit to being curious about the Autobot army builder figures so I'm going to try to keep an open mind about the rest of the reveals.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby --B-- » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Too complicated. Any more than a deluxe and there is no way you'd finish it in time. I'm predicting Chromia/Flare Up/Paradron Medic.

Then since it'll be an add on you can pick one up for me!
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Why don't they just use the Laser Rod Prime mold that was meant for Toxitron in the first place? We never go that toy and it's still a good mold.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm

I am NOT he!"
--B-- wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Then since it'll be an add on you can pick one up for me!

IF I go. Big if at this point.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RiddlerJ wrote:Why don't they just use the Laser Rod Prime mold that was meant for Toxitron in the first place? We never go that toy and it's still a good mold.

Too old and too big with the trailer. Try looking at the Club with big puppy dog eyes.

I'm having some doubts about the list, especially with Thundercracker. We already have a Generations Thundercracker underway, so the mold is currently in use, so count him out (last year it was Gen. Thrust's fault).
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm having some doubts about the list, especially with Thundercracker. We already have a Generations Thundercracker underway, so the mold is currently in use, so count him out.

Pish-posh.

Action Master/G2 Thundercracker. Bet it.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm having some doubts about the list, especially with Thundercracker. We already have a Generations Thundercracker underway, so the mold is currently in use, so count him out.

Pish-posh.

Action Master/G2 Thundercracker. Bet it.

Not with you, I don't have that many Mini-Cons to lose :P

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby -Genocide- » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:44 pm

This list seems both bland and unlikely....

1) We still don't know who will be Motormaster, it could be Prime, it could be Wreck-Gar, it could Bulkhead, it could even be Sentinel Prime if they are putting 6 figures in this years set.

2) If Motormaster is not Prime, chances of getting a Toxitron are slim to none, leaning towards none. And he will not be the freebie if he is included.

3) These troop builder packs suck.... I think it's a waste of a set, and a cheap way to scam people out of money for essentially 3 identical figures. I wish they would do away with them, but this is the most likely set you will get.

4) Shattered Glass Galvatron is a good guess, and one I would like to see.

5) If we're talking about the Ironfist from the club comic I'd be very surprised if they use either mold for him. They just don't fit. If there was an Ironfist in Animated that looked like Ratchet/Ironhide, then maybe. I think a lot of people are forgetting the character Over Run from the club comic from the Energon Springer mold. since hes not getting a release from the club, I would expect to see him in the throwback set over anything else mentioned here.

6) An Animated G2 Sideswipe? That really doesnt make much sense. That doesnt fit anywhere. A G1 Sideswipe from Rodimus maybe, but not G2.

7) Action Master Thundercracker there's no way. Simply because Botcon doesn't re-use molds.

What your most likely going to get is

Freebie- silver invincible Ironhide
Set 1- Wasp (Bumble Bee remold)and Starscream Clone
Set 2- Autotrooper 3 pack
Throwback set- SG Galvatron (Evack remold) and/or Over Run (Energon Springer Remold)
or someone else that no one has thought of yet.

Sorry this sounds rather lackluster, but most likely what you will get. I don't really care though since I'm not going and don't like Animated.
-Genocide-
Mini-Con

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

-Genocide- wrote:This list seems both bland and unlikely....

1) We still don't know who will be Motormaster, it could be Prime, it could be Wreck-Gar, it could Bulkhead, it could even be Sentinel Prime if they are putting 6 figures in this years set.

2) If Motormaster is not Prime, chances of getting a Toxitron are slim to none, leaning towards none. And he will not be the freebie if he is included.

3) These troop builder packs suck.... I think it's a waste of a set, and a cheap way to scam people out of money for essentially 3 identical figures. I wish they would do away with them, but this is the most likely set you will get.

5) If we're talking about the Ironfist from the club comic I'd be very surprised if they use either mold for him. They just don't fit. If there was an Ironfist in Animated that looked like Ratchet/Ironhide, then maybe. I think a lot of people are forgetting the character Over Run from the club comic from the Energon Springer mold. since hes not getting a release from the club, I would expect to see him in the throwback set over anything else mentioned here.

6) An Animated G2 Sideswipe? That really doesnt make much sense. That doesnt fit anywhere. A G1 Sideswipe from Rodimus maybe, but not G2.

7) Action Master Thundercracker there's no way. Simply because Botcon doesn't re-use molds.

Throwback set- SG Galvatron (Evack remold) and/or Over Run (Energon Springer Remold)

Sorry this sounds rather lackluster, but most likely what you will get. I don't really care though since I'm not going and don't like Animated.

The information that we have could very well be wrong, but at least it's coming from a source(s) that has credibility. We did not just put together a list of cool figures (obviously by the list…).

You however, are just making stuff up that you hope will happen.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host

Postby -Genocide- » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Counterpunch wrote:
-Genocide- wrote:This list seems both bland and unlikely....

The information that we have could very well be wrong, but at least it's coming from a source(s) that has credibility. We did not just put together a list of cool figures (obviously by the list…).

You however, are just making stuff up that you hope will happen.

I really don't want to see any of it, since I'm not an Animated fan. I'm just thinking logically about what would make sense for this set, what has been done in past Botcons, and what's available to use. Until prototypes start showing up like they do every year I really don't trust much of these RUMORS. So even if those are the molds going to be used some of the characters still don't make sense.
-Genocide-
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

And as a rule of thumb, figures that are canceled for regular retail (G2 Breakdown aside), do not find their way to a BotCon. Try SDCC or the Club for a possible Fugitive Waspinator.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby barricade2218 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Motto: "To punish and enslave..."
I am not saddened by the fact I can't swing Botcon this year, so far I am not impressed with any of the figures I've seen yet.
barricade2218
Combiner
Buy from barricade2218 on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUAKE + CHASM Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2017 231208H"
QUAKE + CHASM Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
NEW!
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2013 230920A"
HOIST Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2011 230809A"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON