This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

List of all DOTM trailers and TV spots! Next teaser on March 25.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

List of all DOTM trailers and TV spots! Next teaser on March 25.

Postby Albershide » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:31 pm

So i see that this is still not covered here. It's just a rumor but looks very plausible. Here is the list:

Announcement Trailer December 8, 2010
Superbowl TV Spot "Dark" February 6, 2011
Daytona 500 TV Spot "Nascar" February 19, 2011
Teaser Trailer March 25, 2011
Reelz Tv Spot "Autobots" April 3, 2011
MTV TV Spot "Moon" April 21, 2011
Theatrical Trailer May 5, 2011
Nick TV Spot "Invade" June 13, 2011
Movie Release in 3D July 1, 2011
DVD TV Spot 1 September 8, 2011
DVD TV Spot 2 September 23, 2011
DVD/Blu-Ray release October 7, 2011

I've never seen so detailed list. There are teasers, trailers, TV spots and even trailers for the blu ray release. Not only this but there are also names of the trailers which are very plausible. The first teaser on 25th really makes sense. Sucker Punch is released on this date. Also MTV is one of the huge supporters of the Transformers movies and Michael Bay, and I really believe that they'll get their own TV Spot.
Also according to the list on April 3 we'll get a "Reelz TV spot". Well guess what - on April 3 "The Kennedys" will air on reelz channel.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/02/01/the-k ... l-april-3/

And we know that there were some scenes shot with Kennedy in DOTM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G5vydGA ... r_embedded

So I really think that this list is legit and we've just got the biggest leak of DOTM news so far.

And here is the source:

http://transformers3news.webs.com/
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Re: List of all DOTM trailers and TV spots! Next teaser on March 25.

Postby El Duque » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Take this with a grain of salt, but a very detailed list of possible dates for Transformers DOTM trailers and TV spots has been circulating around the internet including director Michael Bay's Shoot for the Edit forums. It appears this website may be the source.

Announcement Trailer December 8, 2010
Superbowl TV Spot "Dark" February 6, 2011
Daytona 500 TV Spot "Nascar" February 19, 2011
Teaser Trailer March 25, 2011
Reelz Tv Spot "Autobots" April 3, 2011
MTV TV Spot "Moon" April 21, 2011
Theatrical Trailer May 5, 2011
Nick TV Spot "Invade" June 13, 2011
Movie Release in 3D July 1, 2011
DVD TV Spot 1 September 8, 2011
DVD TV Spot 2 September 23, 2011
DVD/Blu-Ray release October 7, 2011

The list seems reasonable when you consider March 25th is the release date for Sucker Punch, The Kennedy's mini-series will air on the Reelz Chanel on April 3rd, and May 5th is the release date for Thor. Looks like we'll have to wait until March 25th to see if this list has any validity.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Autobot Megatron » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 am

Motto: "That's just prime..."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Seems likely, but I'm not saying I'm happy. I'm tired of waiting!!! (I've become very impatient lately.)
Autobot Megatron
Like Nemisis Prime, but cooler.
Autobot Megatron
Fuzor

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:34 am

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Know I have a reason to see Suckerpunch?
It still looks like total crap, except for that one guy in the movie who I'm blanking on his name.
And now I have an even bigger reason to see Thor along with the fact that it is a Marvel movie, and I'm a total Marvel, and more in depth- an Avengers, fanboy.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Jazz-1982 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:53 am

So 4 weeks until the next teaser trailer? Can't wait! I'm hoping it'll be at least a minute as I'd really like to know more about the story.
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Well, where's the trailer?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
It was already stated by Bay and his staff that the trailer listings were incorrect and that the next trailer can be expected mid to late april and not the 25th with Sucker Punch. I know there was a thread about some kid claiming he saw it during a sneak preview of the movie, but Bay has called called him out on his discription saying "He's lieing thorugh his ass."
So unless someone has actually seen Sucker Punch and can confirm this, it appears we have to wait another few weeks for the next trailer.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
False Information now-adays. Await Mid-April. :D
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
SlyTF1 wrote:Well, where's the trailer?

Albershide was wrong.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Albershide » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:

Albershide was wrong.

Hahahaha, you think I made up the news? I just deliver you the news. By the way I still think that this list was legit at some point but the marketing campaign change on the move.
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Albershide wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

Albershide was wrong.

Hahahaha, you think I made up the news? I just deliver you the news. By the way I still think that this list was legit at some point but the marketing campaign change on the move.

No, that's not what I said. I just said you were wrong in thinking it was legitimate. Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes. :)
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL 2 MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Dragon complete 1999 230711A"
TRANSMETAL 2 MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fuzor AIR HAMMER Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete Hasbro 1998 230609A"
Fuzor AIR HAMMER T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-bot Legion vtg reissue Walmart 2020 New 230811A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATTRAP Transformers Beast Machines Mega Class complete Hasbro 2001 230325A"
RATTRAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Micro Machines Hauler Playset G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRAGE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Series 4 34 Kreon G1 Insecticon New"
BARRAGE Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON