This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: e-Hobby Exclusives Orion Pax, Dion, & Barrelroller

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Galleries: e-Hobby Exclusives Orion Pax, Dion, & Barrelroller

Postby El Duque » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
In the G1 cartoon episode "War Dawn" the Aerialbots are sent back in time to the Golden Age of Cybertron where they meet a couple of young dock workers named Orion Pax and Dion who would go down in Transformer history forever.

Orion was fascinated by a new type of Transformers with flight capabilities know as the Decepticons. The Decepticon Leader Megatron convinced Orion to let the Decepticons use the warehouse where he and Dion worked. Little did Orion know this was only a ruse to get at the valuable energon stockpiles that were being stored there. The Decepticons attacked the warehouse, and both Orion and Dion were severely wounded in the battle. When the Aerialbots set out to find help for their new friends they encounted Alpha Trion. Alpha Trion was able to rebuild Orion Pax into none other than Optimus Prime who would go on the become leader of the Autobots. Dion's fate wasn't so clear leading to much fan speculation.

In 2005 e-Hobby released Orion Pax and Dion as repaints of G1 Targetmaster Kup and G1 Wheelie. Kup's Targetmaster partner Recoil was renamed Barrelroller and included in the set.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby Exclusives Orion Pax, Dion, & Barrelroller

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Any quibbles about Kup not looking quite right for the part are tossed aside by the fact that you can actually combine this with Powermaster Op's/Ginrai's trailer to create Ginraion Primax! Seriously, the Super Ginrai/Op head even fits in the hole for the targetmaster! C'mon, I can't be the only one who figured it out; where's THAT gallery?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby JaffleMaker » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Any quibbles about Kup not looking quite right for the part are tossed aside by the fact that you can actually combine this with Powermaster Op's/Ginrai's trailer to create Ginraion Primax!

That is somthing I do want to see!! :lol: Pics?
JaffleMaker
Micromaster

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
This is so ironic. I passed up on of these at Botcon last year and regretted it. So I purchased one from Ebay last week and it came in TODAY!! Nice job with the gallery. Now I can see exactly what these guys look like with their stickers. :lol:
:BOOM: NEVER USE THE STICKER SHEET!!!!
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby ButtZilla » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 pm

they should have changed the head rather than just a plain repaint.
ButtZilla
Mini-Con

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well Kup works well for Orion Pax, but Wheelie isnt the best choice for Dion... he's a little too small.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby The Dude » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Motto: "I never save pictures of any new toy, because before I know it, I'll be sick of seeing its ugly mug on Walmart shelves. Isn't that right, Mudflap?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
So hoping the upcoming redeco of Sergeant Kup is this. The retooled head diagram looks the part near-perfectly.
The Dude
Minibot
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Rated X » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Kup works but I always thought wheelie looks like crap as Dion.

The question we all want to know is when will we get a Generations Kup repaint with a brand new head sculpt as Orion Pax ??? Who will make it ??? Takara ??? Funpub ??? KO Toys ???

WASSSSUPPPP ????????
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm

The Dude wrote:So hoping the upcoming redeco of Sergeant Kup is this. The retooled head diagram looks the part near-perfectly.

Oh man I hope your right! Orion never got props until he changed his name? What up wit dat dawg?
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
zodconvoy has the custom head version. Wished Takara would release one in the United line, and this time give him the corect head.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

Nice gallery. Can this tow Powermaster Prime's trailer? I'd like to see that too ...

They shouldn't have the Autobot symbols on them, should they?
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Gauntlet101010 wrote:Nice gallery. Can this tow Powermaster Prime's trailer? I'd like to see that too ...

They shouldn't have the Autobot symbols on them, should they?

I agree with whoever said not to apply stickers to these rare redecos, and I don't think Orion had one in that spot in War Dawn (someone please prove me wrong if you've watched it recently), but Autobots were already wearing the former slave brand as a badge of honor by this point in the show, if that's what you mean.

And thanks to the Targetmaster hole, he can in fact tow PM Op's trailer, but I don't have a picture handy so I can't show off proof any more than I can show how he combines with it in super-mode...though all you do is set Orion's truck mode nose down and windshield forward so the legs are sticking up over the super-bot's back, then fold the bed a little so the hole is facing straight up and you can peg the huge Optimus/Jinrai head into it. It's not all that stable since Orion's just resting in there, but it does look neat enough to inspire an alternate timeline or two.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Atomatron » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
i have the custom head, will take pic tomorrow if anyone want. my orion is not stickered though, I'm 37 I cant be bothered with stickers, ha
Atomatron
Vehicon
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 9

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Atomatron wrote:i have the custom head, will take pic tomorrow if anyone want. my orion is not stickered though, I'm 37 I cant be bothered with stickers, ha

Is this a hand made custom head, or something you purchased? Please share your pics good sir.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby Atomatron » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Atomatron
Vehicon

Postby GetRightRobot » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Atomatron wrote:The custom head:

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/p1050889z.jpg/

That is awesome. Where do you buy this? Don't tell me that is a hand made piece. :APPLAUSE:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby Atomatron » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 pm

just on ebay a few years back, I imagine someone just created a small batch back then, for about 3-4 weeks they were for sale a lot, then poof, just gone. havent seen since but havent looked for it really either
Atomatron
Vehicon

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D 0224IM258 (CA) Clarke"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518A 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 302B 1023IM318 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 0823IM481 5F Hughes 240330"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #7 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 7RI (CA) Feister (W) Dixon"
GI JOE ORIGINS #7 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E GI JOE 0124IM251 (CA) Oliver (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0224IM320 8A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #286 Cvr B IDW Comics JUL210466 286B Sanchez 220920"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON