This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Series 3 (Wheeljack + Thundercracker) shipping at BBTS

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Generations Series 3 (Wheeljack + Thundercracker) shipping at BBTS

Postby Primeultimus » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
They are now shipping Series 3 of Transformers Generations

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

The set includes

Seargent Kup
Wheeljack
Scourge
Thundercracker

I pre ordered mine and am hoping this is not the last of Generations / Reveal the Shield we receive this year.
Last edited by Primeultimus on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Generations Series 3 (Wheeljack +Thundercracker) shipping at BBTS

Postby Fistful of Energon » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

this was and unexpected surprise today :KREMZEEK:
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Re: Transformers Generations Series 3 (Wheeljack +Thundercracker) shipping at BBTS

Postby 666-SHOT » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Motto: ""Mottos are for talk. I want action.""
Weapon: Shrapnel-Needle Shell Launcher
Yep! Just got my confirmation e-mail. Stoked! Can't wait for these. :KREMZEEK:
City Commander upgrade kit MISP, Galaxy Force Fangwolf MISB, Battle in space box set (Rodimus/Cyclonus) MISB and Botcon Scourge (loose) for trade or sale. (and lots of loose classics, generations ect. PM me!)
Looking for , Universe Powerglide (red one only), Universe Hot Shot, Cybertron Menasor, Energon Dreadwing, Botcon Skyquake, Botcon Huffer and many more. Anything that fits into the classic-verse. LMK what you have!
666-SHOT
Minibot
Buy from 666-SHOT on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby ZenPrime » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Damn! I just had my POL shipped yesterday :BANG_HEAD: Guess I'll wait....
ZenPrime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 23

Re: Transformers Generations Series 3 (Wheeljack + Thundercracker) shipping at BBTS

Postby Pontimax 01 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Just went and had my POL shipped after I saw this. Had been waiting on TC to ship it. :D
Pontimax 01
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Re: Transformers Generations Series 3 (Wheeljack + Thundercracker) shipping at BBTS

Postby Primeultimus » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Pontimax 01 wrote:Just went and had my POL shipped after I saw this. Had been waiting on TC to ship it. :D

Excuse me for my newbieness but what is a POL?
Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Primeultimus wrote:
Pontimax 01 wrote:Just went and had my POL shipped after I saw this. Had been waiting on TC to ship it. :D

Excuse me for my newbieness but what is a POL?

Pile of Loot, a handy ordering system of BBTS. Basically you order something and put it aside for a later date. Think of it as layaway. This way, the total can "pile" up, and you can have the "loot" shipped all at once whenever you want. Saves on shipping costs, you know, plus it's more convenient to have it all at once.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

I think BBTS has Wheeljack instock

Postby WolfDawg » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So I finally gave up on trying to find any of the newer figures at retail and decided to order from BBTS. While perusing their selection, I noticed that Wheeljack was listed as being instock. I ordered him along with some other figures. Hopefully, I'll have them by next week! :D
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Strength: 4
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby DevastaTTor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Exciting news from our site sponsor BBTS.com; lots of highly sought after Transformers are now in stock. Many of the site's customers received emails today that Hasbro's Generations 2011 Wave 3 has now arrived and will be shipping soon. This new wave includes Wheeljack, Sergeant Kup, Scourge, and the much anticipated US release of Thundercracker. All are showing as in stock now as a set of 4, a case of 8, and individually.

Also showing up today and in stock are new releases from Takara Tomy's United line including UN-15 Perceptor, UN-16 Blur, and UN-17 Kup.

If you've been hunting for all of these figures for a while now, this is a great opportunity to finally get your hands on them. And while you're waiting for your orders, check out our galleries of many of these figures to decide how you'll display them when they arrive!

Generations Scourge

Generations Sergeant Kup

Generations Blurr

Reveal the Shield Perceptor

Henkei Thundercracker

Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Skywarp76 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:52 pm

I guess I can finally stop my endless search for Kup and Scourge. Plus I'll be getting Wheeljack and Thundercracker all in one day. I think my head is going to explode when these guys show up at my door.
Skywarp76
Mini-Con

Postby DevastaTTor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Damn it, apparently they didn't have enough of United Scourge to fulfill my preorder! Guess I won't be shipping my POL tonight.

DevastaTTor
Gestalt

Postby HoosierDaddy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 pm

I found a couple of these at Wal Mart tonight. There were quite a few Kup but i left that one behind. Might get him tomorrow, I don't know. I picked up Scourge. It was the only Scourge there. No Wheeljack or Thundercracker hanging on the pegs though. Glad I order Thundercracker from BBTS and now my email came in and says it's processed. The only problem I have is I paid BBTS 19.99 just for Thundercracker plus shipping but now I could order the set of 4 for 49.99. Had I known that I would have waited and just got the set for a much better overall price.
HoosierDaddy
Combiner

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Wheeljack is currently sitting in my POL. I never imagined they'd actually get him in stock, and definitely not so soon.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
HoosierDaddy wrote:I found a couple of these at Wal Mart tonight. There were quite a few Kup but i left that one behind. Might get him tomorrow, I don't know. I picked up Scourge. It was the only Scourge there. No Wheeljack or Thundercracker hanging on the pegs though. Glad I order Thundercracker from BBTS and now my email came in and says it's processed. The only problem I have is I paid BBTS 19.99 just for Thundercracker plus shipping but now I could order the set of 4 for 49.99. Had I known that I would have waited and just got the set for a much better overall price.

That's the beauty of BBTS. You have up to one week from when the item arrived to cancel the item in your POL. You could cancel that one and then order the set of 4 for $49.99 (though I would order the set first). You can do all of this automatically through their website.

If you have problems, you can contact BBTS Customer Service at service@bigbadtoystore.com. Hope this info helps!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby HoosierDaddy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Seibertron wrote:
HoosierDaddy wrote:I found a couple of these at Wal Mart tonight. There were quite a few Kup but i left that one behind. Might get him tomorrow, I don't know. I picked up Scourge. It was the only Scourge there. No Wheeljack or Thundercracker hanging on the pegs though. Glad I order Thundercracker from BBTS and now my email came in and says it's processed. The only problem I have is I paid BBTS 19.99 just for Thundercracker plus shipping but now I could order the set of 4 for 49.99. Had I known that I would have waited and just got the set for a much better overall price.

That's the beauty of BBTS. You have up to one week from when the item arrived to cancel the item in your POL. You could cancel that one and then order the set of 4 for $49.99 (though I would order the set first). You can do all of this automatically through their website.

If you have problems, you can contact BBTS Customer Service at service@bigbadtoystore.com. Hope this info helps!

Thanks for the info. I think I'll keep my order for Thundercracker and I picked up Scourge at Wal Mart tonight. I will just order the set from BBTS also. Having extras is always nice. :D
HoosierDaddy
Combiner

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
DevastaTTor wrote:Damn it, apparently they didn't have enough of United Scourge to fulfill my preorder! Guess I won't be shipping my POL tonight.

United Scourge hasn't been released yet. This is for Generations Scourge.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9

Postby Jazz-1982 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Just ordered my Generations Wheeljack from Red Mercury and it's due to arrive in in 5-6 days. Sweet!

Only waiting to get a pre-order for Generations Warpath now and that will be my Generations/RTS/United collection finished!
Until they announce the next Classics style line or decide to just continue this one that is....
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Berserker Prime » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 am

Motto: "I got the touch!!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I am very tempted to get this wave but I have the next wave with warpath on pre-order. Also, I already found kup and scourge at TRU. I guess another scourge wouldnt hurt tho :-?
"Transform and pull out" - Optimus Prime / Episode 14(Countdown to Extinction)

Berserker Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 am

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yes, FINALLY!
So excited when I got this e-mail from BigBad today!
I've had that four pack on pre-order since the week before Christmas, and the wait was well worth it. Looks like they'll be coming in around the same time my Reveal the Shield Lugnut, Bumblebee, and Laser Prime will be coming since I just bought those a couple days ago. It should make for a pretty impresive haul coming my way :)
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 am

Seibertron wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:Damn it, apparently they didn't have enough of United Scourge to fulfill my preorder! Guess I won't be shipping my POL tonight.

Hmmm, thought I saw that was in stock but this definitely makes sense. Thanks for the clarification Ryan.

When's he going to be released?

DevastaTTor
Gestalt

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
DevastaTTor wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Hmmm, thought I saw that was in stock but this definitely makes sense. Thanks for the clarification Ryan.

When's he going to be released?

We should get the last wave of United in about 30 days.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Wheeljack35 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Yep I got my Wheeljack and Thundercracker in and now i'm waiting for bbts to ship them
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby NTESHFT » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I have the next wave with Warpath on preorder and sitting in my POL. Good thing that I have learned some patience. Besides, I got my Grapple coming to me as we speak....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby SJ21 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I ordered that 4 pack as soon as I saw it up here. It should be here. soon. I got tired of waiting for them at retail.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Skill: 10

Postby Primeultimus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:02 am

Mine arrived this morning!!!

Primeultimus
Pretender

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERHAUL Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s9d7 2005 231102A"
OVERHAUL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESTRUCTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
DESTRUCTION MINI-C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Cybertron SPEED PLANET MAP catalog poster 2005"
Transformers Cyber ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SEA MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
SEA MINI-CON TEAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET SPEED MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
STREET SPEED MINI- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET ACTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Energon complete 2004 Perceptor 230805A"
STREET ACTION MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DARK ENERGON SHOCKWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
DARK ENERGON SHOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDAL WAVE + Mini-Con RAMJET Transformers Armada Giga-Con complete 2003 231102A"
TIDAL WAVE + Mini- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Armada Chinese 13 disc DVD set (Includes all 52 episodes) cartoon"
Transformers Armad ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON