This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transfomers Prime Episodes 12 & 13 Revealed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transfomers Prime Episodes 12 & 13 Revealed

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Here's a couple more Transformers Prime episode titles courtesy of MSN:

Episode 12 Predatory scheduled to air April 15th

Episode 13 Sick Mind scheduled to air April 29th

Sorry, no episode descriptions for either of the new episodes. As you can see they are reporting a week gap between the two episodes.

Additionally, here's a small spoiler-ish detail from Episode 10 Deus Ex Machina as reported by TV Guide:

Miko and Bulkhead go up against Starscream and Breakdown as they go to Greece to retrieve an Energon Harvester.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transfomers Prime Episodes 12 & 13 Revealed

Postby GetRightRobot » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Dude, since when did Breakdown become such an important Decepticon? Don't get me wrong, I like him well enough, but it seems he has been climbing the corporate ladder alot lately. :lol:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Considering that they’ve been bringing in new TF’s each episode my guess is Predatory will have a predacon or predicons, and Sick mind will have something computery virusy

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Forgotten » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
godzillabot wrote:Considering that they’ve been bringing in new TF’s each episode my guess is Predatory will have a predacon or predicons, and Sick mind will have something computery virusy

Agreed on Predatory, maybe Sick Mind could bring in Mindwipe.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Bouncy X » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:28 am

it be nice if these new episodes aired in canada.

we got the mini series only in january but the timing was perfect, the last episode aired the sunday before the new ones started in america. so i figured they did this purposely so both countries would be in sync once the "official" season began. but alas, they just started re-airing the mini series again. hopefully once the second run ends then the next week will bring the new ones.
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Didicos » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
Miko and Bulkhead go up against Starscream and Breakdown as they go to Greece to retrieve an Energon Harvester.

Bulkhead is coming to Greece?? I've always wanted to meet him! I'm so excited! :lol:
Didicos
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby OlivusPrime » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Sick Mind... cue Kiss Players homages :evil:

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
GetRightRobot wrote:Dude, since when did Breakdown become such an important Decepticon? Don't get me wrong, I like him well enough, but it seems he has been climbing the corporate ladder alot lately. :lol:
Breakdown's already appeared in TF: Prime fiction.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby GetRightRobot » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Dude, since when did Breakdown become such an important Decepticon? Don't get me wrong, I like him well enough, but it seems he has been climbing the corporate ladder alot lately. :lol:
Breakdown's already appeared in TF: Prime fiction.

NO WAY!!! That is an awesome picture! I mean showing up in WFC, being like the repeat celebrity at Botcon, gotta a ROTF figure, and in Prime. I always considered gestalt team members kinda...I don't know, run of the mill maybe? Still, he looks raw awesome in that drawing though!
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Forgotten wrote:
godzillabot wrote:Considering that they’ve been bringing in new TF’s each episode my guess is Predatory will have a predacon or predicons, and Sick mind will have something computery virusy

Agreed on Predatory, maybe Sick Mind could bring in Mindwipe.

good point!

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Ooooh, Greece! I love Greece! Hopefully there will be hints of Ancient Greek culture in the episode. :-B :-B
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 am

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Mindmaster wrote:Ooooh, Greece! I love Greece! Hopefully there will be hints of Ancient Greek culture in the episode. :-B :-B

I hope so,too. There are already some linear similarites between the Ancient Hellenic war helmets and the occasional TF head.

I hope that they do more than just Athens or Sparta (tho they deserve their own homage as well)- there's Dodonaia (the first Oracle), Delphi,Pella,Knossos,Olympia (to see the Olympic games interpreted as a TF ceremonial event would be extremely awesome and gold-ribbon unique!!!!!),Mount Olympus,several Gateways to Hades,multiple 'Dryad-Haunted valleys' (Samaria,Vikos Gorge, etc.),Santorini (one of the Atlantis-theorized locations around the globe).I'm sorry,I'm rather excited and trying to suppress it.

I'd love to see a visit to Ancient China as well (without the resultant trashing of rank upon rank of Clay soldiers.*Cringe*).
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 am

Autobot Smoketreader wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Ooooh, Greece! I love Greece! Hopefully there will be hints of Ancient Greek culture in the episode. :-B :-B

I hope so,too. There are already some linear similarites between the Ancient Hellenic war helmets and the occasional TF head.

I hope that they do more than just Athens or Sparta (tho they deserve their own homage as well)- there's Dodonaia (the first Oracle), Delphi,Pella,Knossos,Olympia (to see the Olympic games interpreted as a TF ceremonial event would be extremely awesome and gold-ribbon unique!!!!!),Mount Olympus,several Gateways to Hades,multiple 'Dryad-Haunted valleys' (Samaria,Vikos Gorge, etc.),Santorini (one of the Atlantis-theorized locations around the globe).I'm sorry,I'm rather excited and trying to suppress it.

I'd love to see a visit to Ancient China as well (without the resultant trashing of rank upon rank of Clay soldiers.*Cringe*).

It would be very cool if they went to China and then something akin of the latest mummy movie happened

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby Didicos » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 am

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
Autobot Smoketreader wrote:I hope that they do more than just Athens or Sparta (tho they deserve their own homage as well)- there's Dodonaia (the first Oracle), Delphi,Pella,Knossos,Olympia (to see the Olympic games interpreted as a TF ceremonial event would be extremely awesome and gold-ribbon unique!!!!!),Mount Olympus,several Gateways to Hades,multiple 'Dryad-Haunted valleys' (Samaria,Vikos Gorge, etc.),Santorini (one of the Atlantis-theorized locations around the globe).I'm sorry,I'm rather excited and trying to suppress it.

Yes, that would be nice. But we're talking about a 20-25 min long episode, aren't we? There is no way we'll see every memorable place of Greece in one episode... I would be happy even with Parthenon only. :P
Didicos
Headmaster

Postby Rodimus Minor » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Motto: "Buff This"
Weapon: Cyclone Cannon
El Duque wrote:Here's a couple more Transformers Prime episode titles courtesy of MSN:

Episode 12 Predatory scheduled to air April 15th

Episode 13 Sick Mind scheduled to air April 29th

Sorry, no episode descriptions for either of the new episodes. As you can see they are reporting a week gap between the two episodes.

Additionally, here's a small spoiler-ish detail from Episode 10 Deus Ex Machina as reported by TV Guide:

These sound cool whisch episode do Miko ans Bulky go to Greece and who is the Energon Harvester
Rodimus Minor
Headmaster
Watch Rodimus Minor on YouTube
Intelligence: 6
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Minor wrote:These sound cool which episode do Miko ans Bulky go to Greece and who is the Energon Harvester
Not "who". This is an Energon Harvester.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Didicos wrote:
Autobot Smoketreader wrote:I hope that they do more than just Athens or Sparta (tho they deserve their own homage as well)- there's Dodonaia (the first Oracle), Delphi,Pella,Knossos,Olympia (to see the Olympic games interpreted as a TF ceremonial event would be extremely awesome and gold-ribbon unique!!!!!),Mount Olympus,several Gateways to Hades,multiple 'Dryad-Haunted valleys' (Samaria,Vikos Gorge, etc.),Santorini (one of the Atlantis-theorized locations around the globe).I'm sorry,I'm rather excited and trying to suppress it.

Yes, that would be nice. But we're talking about a 20-25 min long episode, aren't we? There is no way we'll see every memorable place of Greece in one episode... I would be happy even with Parthenon only. :P

*Grumble* I know,I know!
I can't imagine Bulkhead getting into a discreet punch-up with a Decepticon in the heart of Athens (unless a riot breaks out at the same time,then nobody will notice!!!)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Miko and Sam MUST stop somewhere to drink a Frappe. 8)
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword

They really should do one with the terra-cotta army of Shi Huangdi. That will psych the crap outta me, being a future history teacher! ;) Just mention Sparta, a few flashbacks of either the Persian Wars or the Peloponesian War, and (like they did in ROTF) ties between ancient human history and Transformer history, and I'll be a happy nerd. :lol: :lol: :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Mindmaster wrote:

They really should do one with the terra-cotta army of Shi Huangdi. That will psych the crap outta me, being a future history teacher! ;) Just mention Sparta, a few flashbacks of either the Persian Wars or the Peloponesian War, and (like they did in ROTF) ties between ancient human history and Transformer history, and I'll be a happy nerd. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell yeah!
Gimme a Decepticon rising up out of the mists and talking crap to an oracle in one city state, and an Autobot transformed into a leaf-rustling tree and doing the same in another!

China=DINOBOTS!
OR
The Emperors'sword: Star saber component,with another component in Japan.
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC227 799D (W) Adams (CA) Galmon"
FLASH #799 Cvr D 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1069 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 DEC222972 1069C (CA) Reis"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #436 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Perez (W) Wolfman (A) Broderick 230915A"
BATMAN #436 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Superman MAN OF STEEL #44 DC Comics 1995 (A/CA) Bogdanove (W) Simonson 200610A"
Superman MAN OF ST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L foil DC Comics 2023 DEC222894 1L (CA) Fiumara (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #6 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Doherty 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #6 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0323DC079 1055A (CA) Fiumara"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #131 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 NOV223375 131A (W) Zdarsky (CA) Jimenez 231117C"
BATMAN #131 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0323DC196 1072E (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #16 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC209 Green Lantern"
ALL-AMERICAN COMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #28 DC Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Wagner 230915C"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAD MAGAZINE #37 DC Comics 2024 0124DC192 (CA) Idiot With A Box Of Crayons"
NEW!
MAD MAGAZINE #37 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC044 5C (W) Williamson (CA) Fornes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON