This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Promo

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Promo

Postby El Duque » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The promo for next week's episode of Transformers Prime, "Deus Ex Machina" has already hit YouTube. In next week's episode:

Miko and Bulkhead go up against Starscream and Breakdown as they go to Greece to retrieve an Energon Harvester.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Trasformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Promo

Postby Leviathan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Motto: "Destuction to all who walk, swim, and fly."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
I am loving this series more and more
Leviathan
Micromaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Slashercon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
An energon harvester in Greece? Um, ok. I really don't know whether to be excited or disappointing. (Ah what the hey? I'll be excited. I mean, this is Transformers right?)
Slashercon
Combiner
News Credits: 4
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Vicalliose » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Ok they really need to eliminate agent Fowler's involvement in this series. It astonishes me, that the kids involvement actually feels less forced than his. He's a fat, middle aged, federal agent for scrap sake! Why the heck is he flying around in a jet without a flight suit on half of the time?! His character would better serve as an informant for the Autobots, and they could possibly have some other trained commandos acting in his character's place.

As for the kids... I don't know. Animated pretty much fixed the "let's tack on a kid relatable human character for no reason" problem, by making Sari turn out to be a Cybertronian. Actually... what if Raf turned out to be Cybertronian? I mean it would make some sense, seeing as how he's a super genius and can somehow understand "Bumblebeeps". Of course, it would mean blatantly recycling something from another recent series... oh wait.

Also why is MECH not called Machination? That's basically what they look like (what they should be anyway). It'd be nice if they'd start being creative with the names in this show rather than using tacky dumbed down junk, seriously it sounds like fanfics I used to write.

Anyway, I still don't hate the show, but it could definitely use some work.

Huh... Why did I use so much bold? I've been reading to many comics... :BANG_HEAD:
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby rpetras » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I have to agree that Fowler is a pretty weak link.

But, I thought this week's episode was the best one since the mini-series.

It still suffered from a predictable story, and lack of characterization, but something about it clicked a lot more than the last couple.

The whole show is still better than the movies, though. :)
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby DJ1107 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 am

oh Primus if your up there please let this be a episode where Miko is critically injured you owe me that much since you had to have Prime save her and Jack last episode. Just please this once make me like this show
DJ1107
Minibot

Postby xtsaur » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:15 am

This show is beyond epic!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
xtsaur
Micromaster

Postby Didicos » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
An extended version of this promo by the Hub's YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKioHgNFWF4&feature=feedu
Didicos
Headmaster

Postby El Duque » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm

The Hub has uploaded a new extended promo for this week's episode of Transformers Prime, "Deus Ex Machina". Bulkhead and Miko travel to Greece to obtain an Energon Harvestor, but not if Starscream and Breakdown have anything to do with it. The new extended promo is embedded below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Road-hole » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 pm

It's good to see that they are moving away from the boring deserts and canyons of earlier episodes, and they are getting out of that base. It's getting better but it still feel like it's missing something. It's lacking life.
Road-hole
Micromaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
That's not a harvester, that's a Piece of Eden! Stupid Autobots. It looks like a Piece of Eden it does the same damn thing a Piece of Eden does too. They're getting their universes mixed up.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I can't wait to see this one! I'm really enjoying the show; I think it's going to be a great series! I hope it has a long run. :PRAY:
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby T-Macksimus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks bitching about this series are between the ages of 5 and 12?

Yeah, that's about what I thought... :BANG_HEAD:

They're doing better with this series than I thought they would. I know my kids get a kick out of watching me watch the show because there are little bits that they slip in (just like TFA) that pay tribute to G1 but at the same time this is absolutely NOTHING like G1 so the younger generation gets something that is predominantly their own. The more I watch of this show, the more I find myself wanting to go back and catch up on TFA episodes that I missed simply because it is so different from everything else.

Instead of nitpicking it to death either embrace it or walk away from it entirely.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby vectorsigma757 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 pm

I currently think Beast Wars is the most awesome TF series to date. I remember as a teen getting bored with the show because it initially had nothing to do with G1. Being older I can look back and appreciate the animation compared to other shows at that time (and even now). I can appreciate that they linked it back to G1 and the plot being more mature than other series. Also that there were no humans in the main cast.

Currently I think this show has started off pretty slow (I'm not including the pilot, that was awesome). I'd like to see more interaction between main Autobot characters and main Decepticon characters. Starscream has always been a favorite of mine and it's good that they show that he can be a competent leader at times. It would be good to see him and Optimus or somebody interact. I'd also like to see Soundwave talk or have inner monologue, perhaps serving Megatron on the outside but basically blackmailing everyone else for his own gain, and perhaps one day strike out on his own.

I think if the show gets to run as long as Beast Wars or G1, we can look back and say it was a very good show.

I was initially disappointed to see them introduce a human villain so early, then presently surprised that it was "Lex Luthor".

The Question was also one of my favs on JLU. Actually my favorite scene there was between Lex and Q.
vectorsigma757
Mini-Con

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I know that this is a standalone series, and I'm just thinking: Maybe the Sun/Energon Harvester in Greece is not a Starkiller weapon/device like the version in rotf, but one of many locally (on a global level) planted devices. Earth, in this series, was an Energon storage depot after all, no?.I was expecting repository after repository of Energon cubes, but why not a light scattering of "Pieces of Eden" as Sly nicknames them/it.

I know there's no confirmation that ANY such artefact exists in Egypt in Prime, (and that we'll have to watch to find out), but I'm just musing that the show is now twice as old as its' pilot series, so I'm wondering if there'll be a major plot-hook for the main storyline every 5 episodes or so.

(The hook? Nothing, yet. But with the Space-Bridge to Cybertron and the Decep Energon mine gone, this artefact, if preserved in the episode, can later fuel another Space Bridge),or even Counterbomb the next zombie battlefield that gets bombed with Dark Energon to nullify the Dark Energon and 'kill out' the Zombies).

{Provided it can store like a battery.Also, it might be an "Energon Harvester" rather than a "Sun Harvester",potentially able to absorb Energon from Rock,rivers,etc rather than collapse a Sun (crossref: the accidental naming of Vehicon as Eradicon).

We'll see.Propably way off, but yeah, the alternative is that it's a poopy version of a Sun Harvester and then these writers are getting ridiculous.

Then again, if Earth was an Energon storage depot during the great war, maybe this 'piece of Eden' is what any Star Harvester looks like after it's been fired up? Point being it was fired up in another system then stored on Earth?

Just sayin.We'll all find out together.
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Yahoo! Kids has a new clip of this week's episode of Transformers Prime, "Deus Ex Machina". We finally get a good look at Breakdown as he faces off with Bulkhead. It seems like the two have a bit of history. We also get a brief glimpse of Breakdown's new alt mode. To view the video click here!
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Pretty impressive throwing Bulkhead around like that.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Wow. Do I feel underwhelmed with Breakdown's alt-mode. Big, bad Breakdown just handed Bulkhead his ass then transforms into a very average looking Jeep and trundles off at a very pedestrian looking speed. I genuinely expected a loud bang and a cloud of smoke to come out of the exhaust.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Re: Transformers Prime 'Deus Ex Machina' Promo

Postby PhunkJunkion » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Motto: "It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Too bad I don't get the Hub. This series actually seems like it might be pretty decent.
PhunkJunkion
Minibot
Buy from PhunkJunkion on eBay
Alt Mode: The A-Team Van
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby Berserker Prime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:52 am

Motto: "I got the touch!!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So Breakdown is ganna be a jeep (or something along those lines) eh?
Dont really know how I feel about that yet. Cant wait to see this one, it better be awesome seeing how this is the last one for a few weeks.

PhunkJunkion wrote:Too bad I don't get the Hub. This series actually seems like it might be pretty decent.

You can watch them on YouTube. I dont have cable so thats were I watch 'em.
"Transform and pull out" - Optimus Prime / Episode 14(Countdown to Extinction)

Berserker Prime
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Looking foward to this episode!
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner

Postby El Duque » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Just a quick reminder that the latest episode of Transformers Prime, "Deus Ex Machina", will air this afternoon at 6:30 Eastern/ 3:30 Pacific on the Hub! Bulkhead and Miko race to Greece to retrieve an Energon Harvestor, but Starscream and Breakdown have their own plans for the powerful device. This episode's promo is embedded below, and if you want to get a closer look at Breakdown visit Yahoo! Kids by clicking here!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Last one for a few weeks? damn... whens it going to restart again. I hate it when shows take breaks, urgh, the walking dead is driving me nuts.
:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Turned out to be a good episode. I'm ready for Megatron to be repaired so the story gets moving but this is a really good show! Too bad we have to wait a few weeks for next episode; we didn't even get a preview... :-x
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner

Postby Solrac333 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 pm

I like today's episode the best so far. I'm sick of drones. It was cool seeing MORE decepticons. (Don't like "cons")
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr K 1:100 glossy Boom Studios Comics FEB230330 5K (CA)Scalera"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220270 1B (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr G Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230085 114G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr M 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics JUN230672 2M (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr H 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230327 5H (CA) Quinones"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL231207 10A (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 113D Barends"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr G Unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2024 116G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2024 NOV230035 116C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr G 1:5 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230263 12G"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #4 Cvr F Dynamite Comics Disney JAN230643 4F (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #4 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr G Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220275 1G (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics MAY230344 110C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr G FOC Boom Studios Comics OCT230080 115G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON