This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers DOTM Deluxes in Package, Leader Ironhide, & Leader Sentinel Prime Prototype

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers DOTM Deluxes in Package, Leader Ironhide, & Leader Sentinel Prime Prototype

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The infamous b-o-t of ACToys has posted several new images of figures from the upcoming Transformers DOTM line. We get in package shots of Deluxes: Bumblebee, Roadbuster, Crankcase, and Ratchet. We also get an out of package image of Leader Ironhide with "not for sale' stamped on his side, and what appears to be a prototype Leader Sentinel Prime. Check out the mirrored images below!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxes in Package, Leader Ironhide, & Leader Sentinel Prime Prototype

Postby Valandar » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I dunno... looking at the size of those pins, that Sentinel Prime proto seems a bit smaller than Leader class to me. Like, maybe Voyager class.
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxes in Package, Leader Ironhide, & Leader Sentinel Prime Prototype

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Is Ironhide hauling around a pack of chinese smokes? Great message for little chinese children everywhere.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby T-Macksimus » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 am

All size classes have been shrunk for the DotM line, supposedly so that they can allow for the large weapons. The only thing that hasn't shrunk is the price. You'll still get dinged Leader Class prices for just barely over a Voyager Class toy.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:54 am

I'm pretty sure it's the Leader class.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby chrisc4 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am

Motto: "Never let fear overcome you."
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
i gotta say, i really like the packaging art for the dotm line
chrisc4
Fuzor
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: ???

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I like Roadbuster.. He may be one of the only ones I pick up from this line.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Primeultimus » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Those look like a baby puked and shat on them. What is with the color schemes and the head design?

I swear the Movie figures look like poop!
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
That Ratchet is looking good!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Astronopolis » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Is Ironhide hauling around a pack of chinese smokes? Great message for little chinese children everywhere.

i would agree if little chinese kids were really privy to images like these. for all we know it was taken so (smoking?) adult nerds can wank off to how in (or out-of)-scale ironhide is to the rest of his-her collection ;)

Primeultimus wrote:Those look like a baby puked and shat on them. What is with the color schemes and the head design?

I swear the Movie figures look like poop!

i cant beleive im saying this, as i hated the movie aesthetic from the get-go, but really? the designs have become much more refined over the years, and while i wont defend the mech-tech weapon gimmicks, i think the re(re-re-re-re in bumblebees case)-iterations of the first movie characters are pretty good.

not that im drooling over them, i still dont think theyre my cup of tea and wont buy except for the large HA and select leaders,(lookin at you Ironhide!) the movie was a huge milestone in the transformers brand IMHO so i wont ignore it.

if you notice, theyre taking on a more blocky appearance with the toys, and i think this is good for two reasons:

1. somebody correct me if im wrong, but hasbro reps thought the ROTF toyline was too complicated for kids, and so theyve made them a bit simpler this go-round. i think this is a step toward more classics-style toys

2. with the movie trilogy complete, all you have to sit through is just one more movie toy blitz, excellent conditions for fat wallet syndrome. more money for when CHUGRtS starts up again in full force!
Astronopolis
Fuzor

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I think these are looking better all the time. When the first leaked images started to trickle in I was completely underwhelmed, and really thinking this would be the first line in a long time I skipped out on. Now though, I'm totally in. I can't wait to get the Wreckers, Shockwave, and Sentinel Prime. Heck, even Crackcase is starting to look good.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Wasn't Crankcase's name supposed to be Dreadbox? Or did Bay name him Crankcase, but nicknamed him Dreadbox? Or is he actually not Dreadbox? Or am I actually making this up? :???: :BOOM: Are you confused yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Wasn't Crankcase's name supposed to be Dreadbox? Or did Bay name him Crankcase, but nicknamed him Dreadbox? Or is he actually not Dreadbox? Or am I actually making this up? :???: :BOOM: Are you confused yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe Crankcase took on the nickname "Dreads" because of his dreadlock like head tentacles. I don't think there was ever any intention of that actually being his name. The name Dreadbox is now being associated with the Ferrari.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby xtsaur » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Michael Bay was quoting as saying the Ferrari was a Decepticon named Dreadbox... not the Insecticon like Crankcase. However, I believe this is misinformation given by him to throw us off. :P
xtsaur
Micromaster

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wasn't Crankcase's name supposed to be Dreadbox? Or did Bay name him Crankcase, but nicknamed him Dreadbox? Or is he actually not Dreadbox? Or am I actually making this up? :???: :BOOM: Are you confused yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe Crankcase took on the nickname "Dreads" because of his dreadlock like head tentacles. I don't think there was ever any intention of that actually being his name. The name Dreadbox is now being associated with the Ferrari.

Oh, right. Forgot, it was the Ferrari, not the Suburban. My bad. :lol: Also, other than Roadbuster, what were the names of the other two Wreckers? :???:

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Oh, right. Forgot, it was the Ferrari, not the Suburban. My bad. :lol: Also, other than Roadbuster, what were the names of the other two Wreckers? :???:

The Lowes car is Topspin and the Target car is Leadfoot.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
El Duque wrote:

The Lowes car is Topspin and the Target car is Leadfoot.

Thanks! ;)

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
The packaging is much better than the first two movies in my opinion. I'm really liking the new deluxe Ratchet. Roadbuster and Bee don't look bad either.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Skill: 6

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sentinel Prime looks good, as do the NASCARS. Will have to take a close look at Bee's bot mode.

Ironhide looks promising. He'll be great for [reasonably] in-scale display with HA Bee and Jazz. Wish I had a pack of Chinese smokes to gauge his size.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ok crankcase is a predator ripoff, paint it like one and i might be inclined to get it but as of now probably not til its on sale for like 5 or 7 bucks so i can paint it myself, at 13 no way.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Why does Crankcase resemble Predator ??? Not just the dreads but his whole damn jaw is a straight up bite off of Predator. That is so wack.
Last edited by Rated X on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
So far the new movie line with the exception of Megatron is utter crap, but the Leader Ironhide looks good. I'm not 100% sold, but if I see more images I like, and of course, see the toy itself on the shelf, I'll probably pick one up.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
This Sentinel Prime looks somehow simpler to me, like a deluxe toy.

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: ???

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
godzillabot wrote:This Sentinel Prime looks somehow simpler to me, like a deluxe toy.

From what i can tell, I'm pretty positive this is the leader class toy, just severely unfinished.

These pictures actually make me like Crankcase. Too bad the you never looks as good as the box portrays. I'll pick up the Wrecker, and Leader Ironhide.
I think the use of a new Deluxe mold for Ratchet was an extreme waste of plastic. I'm also not sold on bumblebee. Maybe I'll pick him up and do some part swapping with my BB 'Bee.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
amcgrath929 wrote:
godzillabot wrote:This Sentinel Prime looks somehow simpler to me, like a deluxe toy.

From what i can tell, I'm pretty positive this is the leader class toy, just severely unfinished.

These pictures actually make me like Crankcase. Too bad the you never looks as good as the box portrays. I'll pick up the Wrecker, and Leader Ironhide.
I think the use of a new Deluxe mold for Ratchet was an extreme waste of plastic. I'm also not sold on bumblebee. Maybe I'll pick him up and do some part swapping with my BB 'Bee.

oh sorry,

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: ???

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON