This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Junkion Blacksmith Headmaster Images

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

New Junkion Blacksmith Headmaster Images

Postby El Duque » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Third party toy maker Junkion Blacksmith has updated their blog with computer renders of three new Headmasters. The new mini figures appear to represent Ultra Magnus, Megatron, and Blaster. Their blog requires registration so the images have been mirrored below for your viewing pleasure.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Junkion Blacksmith Headmaster Images

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Blaster looks all right, the others are not so hot.

Are these good for G1 headmasters figures?
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
Cute. Not really interested, but I like these -masters better than the Targetroids or whatever they're called. Glad they went for triple changers; but I hope they're G1 compatible; can't see them selling otherwise.

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Bumblevivisector » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Beyond G1 compatibility, which I'd just assume, I want to know what years of G1. I'll assume they're '87 Headmaster compatible like the HeadRobots thus far, but will they have adapters that let them connect to the '88 ones? If so, count me in the crowd that wants to see actual headmaster figures done better than G1, starting with Marvel comic accurate Nightbeat and Siren, and Scorpinok and Cerebros wouldn't hurt either. HR is doing it with their second run of Hard/HotHead, so the waters have been tested.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Doctor McGrath » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I don't really get it. Why will 3rd party companies not tackle real headmasters? HeadRobots, hear my cry.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby ausbot » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Heads are ok but how about some new bodies!
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Mkall » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:15 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Adorable, but not in my scope for collecting. Do more weapon kits though, then we'll talk

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I wanna know what colors they're coming in...
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Rated X » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stop making mini versions of the G1 figures and start making Nebulan Headmasters.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Scaleface » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:Beyond G1 compatibility, which I'd just assume, I want to know what years of G1. I'll assume they're '87 Headmaster compatible like the HeadRobots thus far, but will they have adapters that let them connect to the '88 ones? If so, count me in the crowd that wants to see actual headmaster figures done better than G1, starting with Marvel comic accurate Nightbeat and Siren, and Scorpinok and Cerebros wouldn't hurt either. HR is doing it with their second run of Hard/HotHead, so the waters have been tested.

They fit 87 and 88 Headmasters, which had the same size connector, even though the 87 figures were larger. You can put any Headmaster head on ANY body.

These also fit on each other (you can put a Headmaster on a Headmaster!), and can be made to fit onto Powermaster Prime, as seen here:

Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Scaleface » Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 am

I got mine in the mail. Nice little figures. The Soundwave mold is very tight to fit on bodies, you have to put the head in at an angle to get it to go it, but it can be done. Also, because these heads are a bit bigger than the original headmasters, most don't fit into the cockpits of the Headmasters in vehicle modes. Also, because Fangry has leg kibble behind his head in robot mode, they don't really fit on Fangry.

I like the look of the head mode. Tactical Officer currently leads my Headrobots Cobra and Snake...

Also, because the connector pulls in, you can put this head on top of any toy that the head can fold down flat, like this KO Cybertron Legends Megatron I found.

So when do the new molds come out? I want a Megatron Headmaster.
Last edited by Scaleface on Sat May 28, 2011 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scaleface
Gestalt

Postby billprestonesquire » Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 am

Motto: "You've got the Touch!!!"
Weapon: Gun
i got the first JB-01 and JB-02 and was pretty satisfied. i wish this wave had a G1 Megatron that transformed into a gun instead of a tank type thingy. it would have looked goofy but at least it would have matched up with the other G1's in the series. who knows, i might cave in anyway.
billprestonesquire
Mini-Con
Buy from billprestonesquire on eBay

Postby Scaleface » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Justice Leader Headmaster on RTS Legends Optimus Prime, with Blesser Targetmaster!

Scaleface
Gestalt

Postby Scaleface » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Headmaster Targetroid Screamer.

Headmaster Soundwave.

Scaleface
Gestalt

Postby Andrius » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 pm

I got the four Headmasters from Robotkingdom about a month ago. Nice in general, although two of them have such bad paint application that they can't be displayed. I have tried to resolve this with Robotkingdom, but can't get ahold of anyone there, as is typical for their terrible operation. Does anyone have an idea how to get ahold of the manufacturer and see about getting replacements?
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Speed: 4

Postby El Duque » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
More third-party news from the Chinese toy forum ACToys. Prototype images of the next round of items from Junkion Blacksmith have been posted. We see Headmaster versions of Ultra Magnus, Megatron, and Blaster. Like their first run of figures, these can be used on any G1 Headmaster figure. The Ultra Magnus head appears to have the additional feature of being able to fit onto the original G1 Ultra Magnus figure.

We also get a glimpse of their next Infinity Warfare weapons set, and a mysterious figure that bears a resemblance to Fortress Maximus' Cerebros.

Images have been mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
These are pretty cool guys. I have all 4 of the initial releases from Junkion and the red version of the Infinity War Set.

All are good quality.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I just hope the new weapons set isn't a clear version. I'd love to see the first set(s) available in non-clear versions cuz I hate painting!
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby joevill » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
How do I connect the head to G1 Prime?
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Scaleface » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 pm

joevill wrote:How do I connect the head to G1 Prime?

I think Prime's head is just not extended, an the Headmaster head is just sitting there.
Scaleface
Gestalt

Postby Scaleface » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 pm

It seems Chimungmung has the second wave of these guys in stock now! They have box pictures and pictures of the final product on the site. They are:

JB-03 Earth Commander (not-Ultra Magnus) - http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=432
JB-04 Board Caster (not-Blaster) - http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=433
JB-05 Destruction Lord (not-Megatron) - http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=435

I'm surprised there are no recolors in this wave. Why no Powered Commander or Broadcast?
Scaleface
Gestalt

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Scaleface wrote:It seems Chimungmung has the second wave of these guys in stock now! They have box pictures and pictures of the final product on the site. They are:

JB-03 Earth Commander (not-Ultra Magnus) - http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=432
JB-04 Board Caster (not-Blaster) - http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=433
JB-05 Destruction Lord (not-Megatron) - http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=435

I'm surprised there are no recolors in this wave. Why no Powered Commander or Broadcast?

That's probably the next wave. Robotkingdom has them up for pre-order, and other companies will probably follow suit soon.

You might even go G2 Megatron or Archforce with the alt mode he has.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKILLZ PUNK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro Game Cartridge"
SKILLZ PUNK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MM-10 DRIFT Transformers Armada Micron Legends X-Dimension Race Takara 2002"
MM-10 DRIFT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEAMHAMMER Transformers Energon Combat complete Hasbro 2005 Powerlinx 230427B"
STEAMHAMMER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d43j key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
SNARL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEAMHAMMER Transformers Energon Combat complete + card 2005 Powerlinx 230427A"
STEAMHAMMER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mini-Con SURESHOCK Transformers Energon complete 2004 Perceptor Street Action"
Mini-Con SURESHOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST ROBOT MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190518"
SKYBLAST ROBOT MOD ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON