This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Toy Gallery: Dark Of The Moon Limited Edition Preview Pack Optimus Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Toy Gallery: Dark Of The Moon Limited Edition Preview Pack Optimus Prime

Postby Blurrz » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The vast toy galleries of Seibertron.com's latest addition is the limited edition Dark Of The Moon Preview Pack. And in it, are 3-D glasses and Transformers. Nope, not some popcorn pack combo, or a magazine featurette, we've got anachrome 3-D glasses packed with the face of the Transformers franchise, and the first ever Dark Of The Moon toy to be released, Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime! The Cyberverse Commander class size is on par with Scout Class figures. 197 images await you below by clicking the links below, with comparisons to the multitude of various Movie Optimus Prime figures over the past few years. Enjoy!

Preview Pack Optimus Prime

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net and more high-res galleries!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Toy Gallery: Dark Of The Moon Limited Edition Preview Pack Optimus Prime

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:44 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
That new chestplate just bugs the daylights out of me. I miss the design from the first two movies. Bumblebee's is worse, I think.

Other than that, however, I think the figure's pretty nice. An awful lot of detail and gimmickry for a figure that size.

I just don't know if I can justify the cost, since I'm not a big fan of Legends or Scout Class.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: New Toy Gallery: Dark Of The Moon Limited Edition Preview Pack Optimus Prime

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
not gonna lie, this looks better than the Voyager Prime we've seen
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Red 50 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Wow, it looks good.

Seems pretty articulated for such a small figurine. And quite posable.
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby nemesis-prime » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:42 am

whats funny when i asked last week at tru about this figure , the guy had no idea. today i go there and they have a whole shelf ;)

also whats up with the abs on some of the figures :-? ..they sould do a infomercial TF ab cruncher
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Mechastrike » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 am

this is a small figure, right? as a small toy it looks ok. plus the 3d glasses kinda counts as a bonus.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
This looks just like the Upgraded Optimus in the last episode of Animated! Only in movie form! I hope he looks like this in the movie, I really do.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Flux Convoy » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Saw this last night. When a basic sized figure still looks like a Legends figure, some one is doing it wrong.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
My dilemma: I love scout sized figures. Especially some of the offerings from the end of the last movie like Breacher and Mindwipes little minions. But a scout class Prime just does not sit well with me. Really, not a bad looking figure....decisions decisions....
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Courage: Infinity

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
best looking prime in this line so far. the whole look comes together nicely.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Rated X » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:33 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
If you view him through the free 3D glasses he will appear to be deluxe size. :P
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

Rated X wrote:If you view him through the free 3D glasses he will appear to be deluxe size. :P

HAH, now that's funny!
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby Road-hole » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm loving the cyberverse line. I can't wait for Blackout who looks better than his voyager mold. It's funny how this puny figure handles his arm kibble waaay better than Ultimate Optimus Prime (I don't think they even bothered trying from the looks of it).
Road-hole
Micromaster

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I already have him and I must say I am highly impressed. This commander class and legion class concept is much better in my opinion than doing all the movie cast in tiny legends and doing a bunch of junk non-movie-related scouts. This figure is very sturdy too, and has a lot of detail for his size. He takes some design cues from the ROTF leader and voyager Battle Blades molds too. Not bad paint apps, either.
I hope the rest of the line has the same high quality. Go out and get this guy! :BOT:
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:37 pm

OptiMagnus10 wrote:I already have him and I must say I am highly impressed. This commander class and legion class concept is much better in my opinion than doing all the movie cast in tiny legends and doing a bunch of junk non-movie-related scouts. This figure is very sturdy too, and has a lot of detail for his size. He takes some design cues from the ROTF leader and voyager Battle Blades molds too. Not bad paint apps, either.
I hope the rest of the line has the same high quality. Go out and get this guy! :BOT:

Where did you find this little guy? Please don't say Target...
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:04 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:
OptiMagnus10 wrote:I already have him and I must say I am highly impressed. This commander class and legion class concept is much better in my opinion than doing all the movie cast in tiny legends and doing a bunch of junk non-movie-related scouts. This figure is very sturdy too, and has a lot of detail for his size. He takes some design cues from the ROTF leader and voyager Battle Blades molds too. Not bad paint apps, either.

Not at all! Toys R Us had about four of them. I was quite surprised to see him and a few RtS Bumblebees and a G2 Prime amidst all the ROTF, Animated, and Universe stuff.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Meh, it looks alright, but I'd rather go big (that's what she said) and get the bigger Prime (that's also what she said). ;) :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
This toy photographed very well. Notice how in most of the pictures I was able to get an almost all-white background.

I actually really like this guy. I like the ROTF Leader Class version much better, but for a toy under $10, this is pretty cool in my book. Looking forward to fleshing out the Cyberverse army to go with my already massive army of Transformers Legends Class figures.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:44 pm

OptiMagnus10 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:

Not at all! Toys R Us had about four of them. I was quite surprised to see him and a few RtS Bumblebees and a G2 Prime amidst all the ROTF, Animated, and Universe stuff.

Sweet, thanks man, I'm gonna hit 'em tomorrow! Dude, it might just be my local TRU, but you can just about purchase every ROTF figure that was released. And they rarely have a promotional discount. I did stock up on alot of animated deluxes awhile back for $5.48 apiece, that was sweet.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:59 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:
OptiMagnus10 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:

Sweet, thanks man, I'm gonna hit 'em tomorrow! Dude, it might just be my local TRU, but you can just about purchase every ROTF figure that was released. And they rarely have a promotional discount. I did stock up on alot of animated deluxes awhile back for $5.48 apiece, that was sweet.

My TRU is extremely slow, and these seemed to be stocked everyhwhere at the same time, just like the full movie lines usually have a set universal release date (except this one was kept a secret). That all considered, I would assume your local store has a few. And if your store has just about every ROTF figure ever released, I would want to check that out myself. I skipped quite a lot of those and all my stores have are Bludgeon and Battle Charged Bumblebee.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm

OptiMagnus10 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
OptiMagnus10 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:

My TRU is extremely slow, and these seemed to be stocked everyhwhere at the same time, just like the full movie lines usually have a set universal release date (except this one was kept a secret). That all considered, I would assume your local store has a few. And if your store has just about every ROTF figure ever released, I would want to check that out myself. I skipped quite a lot of those and all my stores have are Bludgeon and Battle Charged Bumblebee.

Dude, they have pegs and pegs of HFTD and ROTF. If your interested, let me know what you're looking for and I'll check when I go tomorrow. I'm always willing to help people in their quest. If it wasn't for a friend in GA, I wouldn't have my Kup and Scourge.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 am

GetRightRobot wrote:
OptiMagnus10 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Sweet, thanks man, I'm gonna hit 'em tomorrow! Dude, it might just be my local TRU, but you can just about purchase every ROTF figure that was released. And they rarely have a promotional discount. I did stock up on alot of animated deluxes awhile back for $5.48 apiece, that was sweet.

Dude, they have pegs and pegs of HFTD and ROTF. If your interested, let me know what you're looking for and I'll check when I go tomorrow. I'm always willing to help people in their quest. If it wasn't for a friend in GA, I wouldn't have my Kup and Scourge.

I highly doubt they'll have any of these, but just let me know if they by some miracle have voyager Ironhide (not Recon), voyager Starscream, deluxe Ratchet (the green one), deluxe Brawn, or deluxe Lockdown
OptiMagnus
Gestalt

Postby OptiMagnus » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:57 pm

By the way Seibertron, I figured out that you can position the guns over the shoulders by keeping the rear of the vehicle mode together and attaching the jetpack in the vehicle mode position. It doesn't look really awesome per se, but I just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to add that to the gallery.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt

Postby Deadpool's Lame Joke » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:02 am

Motto: ""Does he have to make that awful thunder noise?""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
My wife just went and got me one of these and the one she got is missing the jetpack.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT YOUR PACK BEFORE YOU BUY!
Even my little one knows who can stop the evil forces...
Deadpool's Lame Joke
Mini-Con
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 6

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON