This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Hasbro Toy Shop has put up preorder listings for the Reveal the Shield Voyager figures as well as the Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime preview figure. Voyagers are priced at $19.99 each and Optimus is priced at $7.99. Promo code hts10 works for 10% off the order. Individual links to each product page are below.

Optimus Prime

Lugnut

Strafe

Deep Dive

Solar Storm Grappel
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
WORD!!!! It works!! Got em! Nice reporting News Crew! :APPLAUSE:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 7

Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby Quaternion » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Weapon: Dual Impact Maces
Grappel: OUT OF STOCK! AAGGGH! just missed it.
Quaternion
Fuzor
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby r3devi7 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Yep missed Grapple, grabbed Lugnut tho. He is a must have for me as I collect mainly the planes lol

Edit: Also saw lots of the DOTM Optimus with 3d glasses at my local Walmart already.
Steam: «?»ReDevi7 PSN: WiiDevi7
r3devi7
Minibot
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
I have been waiting for this (GLORIOUS!) day. Hitting the bank tomorrow then Lugnut shall be MINE!

Edit: Didn't notice it the first time: "Will begin shipping about 4/04". Ah well, at least the wait is pretty well over.
Last edited by Twitchythe3rd on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
Bah! Never fails. I always miss out the first time HTS posts the orders.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Quaternion wrote:Grappel: OUT OF STOCK! AAGGGH! just missed it.

Holy crap! You could not have been more than a few minutes behind me. I posted as soon as I completed my order. Your post was 7 minutes later!! Good thing I ordered 22 Grapples :lol:

Just kidding. Or am I? 8)
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Courage: Infinity

Postby Court Jester » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Deluxes: Superior

Voyagers: Inferior
Court Jester

Postby Galvatron X » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I bought 2 Lugnuts and 1 Strafe but I missed Grapple! I would've really liked to catch on of those. Oh well, soon enough!

Thanks for the heads up, guys!!!
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby OptiMagnus » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Everyone happy now?
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby MagnusPrimal » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Missed Grappel, and Windcharger still isn't listed. :-(
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3

Postby It Is Him » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Still MIA: Frenzy, Windcharger, Prowl and Trailcutter.

Twitchythe3rd wrote:I have been waiting for this (GLORIOUS!) day. Hitting the bank tomorrow then Lugnut shall be MINE!

Edit: Didn't notice it the first time: "Will begin shipping about 4/04". Ah well, at least the wait is pretty well over.

The nice thing about the delayed shipping is that if you see Lugnut in the store, you can just call up HTS and cancel your order. I've done that more than once :D
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Primeultimus » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Dang nabbit

Was meeting a guy off Craigslist for Masterpiece Grimlock , Classics Inferno , Universe Cosmos , and SDCC Soundwave.

And missed Grappel!
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Solar Grappel and Strafe may be up but they are not available yet.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Intelligence: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:11 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Skyfire-5 wrote:
Deluxes: Superior

Voyagers: Inferior

Well now, that's very extremely wrong.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby wolverinetodd » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
It Is Him wrote:Still MIA: Frenzy, Windcharger, Prowl and Trailcutter.

Twitchythe3rd wrote:I have been waiting for this (GLORIOUS!) day. Hitting the bank tomorrow then Lugnut shall be MINE!

The nice thing about the delayed shipping is that if you see Lugnut in the store, you can just call up HTS and cancel your order. I've done that more than once :D

I was late to order Strafe and Solar Storm Grappel (Ugh! Spelling it like that makes my stomach turn), but I was able to get my order in for Deep Dive and Lugnut. No chance in me canceling my order with www.hasbrotoyshop.com as none of the retail stores in my neck of the woods can get in Generations or RTS Deluxe figures, let alone new RTS Voyagers.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Scout Class Windcharger and Chopsaw, Deluxe Class Frenzy, Rumble, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, and Warpath, and Legends Class Trailcutter (Trailbreaker) and Prowl to appear on www.hasbrotoyshop.com. Perhaps I'll have time to try to build up my bank account.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 AUG220240 22A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #346 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM388 346C (CA) Ngu (W) McConville"
SPAWN #346 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr E blank Image Comics 2021 JUL210013 1E (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #67 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230296 67B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #51 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 SEP220089 51C (CA) Lotay"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #22 Cvr C 2nd ptg Spawn Image Comics 2023 22C (CA)Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 5th ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM846 (CA) Bratukhin"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 5t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #65 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 APR230317 65C (CA) Hans (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #85 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM334 85A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON